Olay Fresh Effects S'wipe Out! Refreshing Make-up Removal Cloths 20 Count uploaded by Lauren M.Olay Fresh Effects S'wipe Out! Refreshing Make-up Removal Cloths 20 Count uploaded by Tatiana M.

BY OLAY

Gentle, everyday cleansing in a jiffy. Each of these special pre-moistened cloths is covered in soft cleansing pockets to lift away dirt and make-up - even waterproof mascara -in a flash. With light Olay moisture and vitamin E they leave skin feeling clean, soft and smooth all in one easy step. So S'wipe off your day for freshness you can see and feel. see more...

Olay Fresh Effects S'wipe Out! Refreshing Make-up Removal Cloths 20 Count
  • "I don't consider myself to have sensitive skin, and I'm not prone to breakouts, but using this makeup wipe alone (and not washing my face afterwards) caused me to break out so bad!" in 9 reviews
  • "Especially when I practically have to dig and scrub at my eyes as they feel like they are about to singe out of my sockets in order to get HALF of the eye makeup it promises to swipe away in a flash (mind you I'm not caking it on nor is it waterproof) Just didn't deliver what it said it would and I'm pretty sad about it." in 5 reviews
  • "The only reason I use makeup remover wipes is to take off my eye makeup easily." in 4 reviews
liana d.
liana d.
These wipes burned my eyes when i took off my eye makeup. I haven't tried any of the other olay makeup wipes so I'm not sure if this is normal. I also wear a lot of eye makeup and had to use a few of the wipes in order to take my makeup off. the packaging is nice, they smell good and are affordable but other than that I'm not sure if ill purchase again.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Duluth, MN
These wipes are good for taking off fave makeup and they're not too bad for taking off eye makeup because they burned my eyes. They don't dry out too fast, which I like. I don't think I would repurchase these because I like to take off all of my makeup with one product but if they didn't burn my eyes, I would repurchase.
April C.
April C.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent of these! They work well to take off face makeup and leave your skin feeling clean, toned and not dry. I did have trouble getting my mascara off with these and needed to add some miceller water to get the job done. Gentle on the skin, I would repurchase knowing I need a little extra help with my mascara.
Nichole E.
Nichole E.
Simpsonville, SC
The Olay Fresh Effects S'wipe Out! Refreshing Make-up Removal Cloths are great for a woman like me that is constantly on the go. I work a very hectic and sometimes sweaty job where I need to retouch my makeup. I use these to clean off my face an reapply when I really get to sweating a lot whether at work or at the gym.
Kirstein L.
Kirstein L.
I have been applying makeup on my face for years, and this is by far the best makeup remover I've ever used! A lot of useful makeup removers take off makeup efficiently, but also end up leaving your skin dry and gross. Not this one! It takes off all your makeup without hurting your skin. I definitely recommend it.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cloths had an odd smell. They did an okay taking off my makeup (which I wear a lot of) but they STUNG my eyes very badly. I had to throw out the rest of the pack before I finished because they stung my eyes so much. I do not have particularly sensitive eyes, but these messed with them.
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Easthampton, MA
These are a ok wipes, I've used them to only take makeup off of my eyes ect. But I have very sensitive skin and it can be easy for my face to breakout so if I do use this to my cheeks ect. I make sure I wash my face with my facial cleansing wash as well so then my face won't breakout.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Kent, WA
I don't have sensitive skin, but i do have sensitive eyes. i know you're not supposed to use makeup wipes for your eyes, but I'm pretty lazy to do mutiple steps on just removing makeup. it kind of burns but I'm just using it incorrectly lol. however it removes the makeup instantly
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Reseda, CA
I use these right now because I got a fantastic deal at Costco for a pack of 6 for only $14. They aren't bad but they are not the best. They can either be too dry or too wet & I find you have to use two wipes to take off your makeup if you have a full face.
michelle e.
michelle e.
Antioch, TN
The makeup remover wipes are so inexpensive, and boy do they do their job!!! these are my holy grail makeup remover. for me they leave my face feeling clean and doesn't dry my face out. will deffinatly continue to use these wipes
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Would anyone recommend this for sensitive skin ?
Ang T.
Ang T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if these makeup remover cloths really work?? and also, do they leave the face oily because i already have oily skin.
Katie M.
Katie M.
How well do these work compared to other products? I have sensitive eyes and most wipes i use irrtate my eyes.
April I.
April I.
Gurnee, IL
Does this come fragrance free?
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a coupon for this product, but I am not sure if I wan't to try it. I have dry, to moderate skin and after a long day with makeup on my face needs a fresh. Is this the product for me?