BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin See Spot Swipe Pre-moistened Cloths Are Packed With Exfoliating Power And Suitable For Oily Skin. Perfect For On-the-go, Bring These Wipes Along In Your Purse, Gym Bag, Or Carry-on.

Water, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Dmdm Hydantoin, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Marlaina L.
Lansdale, PA
I purchased these on clearance for less than $2 thought I would give them a try. I used these both before I applied my make up and also to remove and I thought it did a great job. The wipes are very moist and smell refreshing. My skin felt clean and airy. I don't get many pimples so I can't determine if they helped in that area. I did note my makeup looked more clean and vibrant after application. There is 20 in a pack and they are almost as large as a baby wipe so I would cut them in half not to waste. Even at regular price I think it's a great deal for the quality of the product if comparing to other makeup removers or facial cleansers. Olay is simply a brand I can trust and I'm always drawn to there products because of the quality.
Diana D.
I started to use this for approximately 1 month I've noticed my face getting a lil clear and very clean when I use these wipes and feel the citrus beads dissolve onto my skin as I go in circular motions to exfoliate my face and next after removing my make up. Leaves my face soft and smells so good after Appling it as a final face cleansing method. Definitely recommended
Lindsey R.
Boston
These wipes were something I got on clearance and they were fine. I didn't feel anything special from these and just used them to take off my makeup. They worked well for that purpose and I would honestly just go with another brand to do the same thing!
Patricia W.
Fullerton, CA
I bought these wipes for myself to clean my face at night. And well to remove my makeup as well. Totally loved them. They definitely remove makeup wonderfully. My teenage son also started using them, and we noticed that he's not breaking out as much.
Taylie B.
Good product for cleaning the face and they smell really great. One thing that is a negative for this product is that it leaves my face shiny about a half an hour after using it. Other than that I would recommend this product
Jaida O.
Love love love!! I have very bad oily skin and it's not harsh at all, super gentle on my skin. I bought mine from ulta. It didn't disappoint me at all very impressed by it! I would definitely buy it again
Zendini B.
These are great for when you're too lazy to wash you make up off. The only product in my experience that gives it trouble is the Maybelline tattoo eyeshadow but otherwise it's pound for pound.
ashley h.
Port Angeles, WA
Love the feeling of these clothes, they are perfect for taking off make up but they are also on the spendy side for drug store makeup wipes. And you don't get that many in a pack
Kelly C.
I may have found anyother holy grail makeup remover wipes. I’ve tried the other Fresh Effects wipes and those are decent but these remove ALL my makeup. They aren’t for use around your eyes, but face makeup? Gone. These smell like a mix of mint and tangerine and they have little exfoliating beads on the wipe. I think that in the summer I may move to using these and in the winter my Neutrogena Hydrating ones. Plus these leave no oil residue on your face and you can just moisturize and be done! Great job Olay!
Gina M.
Jeannette, PA
I love these wipes because I can take a pack with me wherever I go. They're great for quick cleanups when I don't have my normal Olay cream cleaner available. They not only smell great, but they clean and freshen my face perfectly. With the 'Exfoli-dots', they clean off tough eyeliner and mascara and feel like a mini exfoliation, but so gentle on my sensitive skin. I really do enjoy this product!