BY OLAY #45 in Face Wipes

Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin See Spot Swipe Pre-moistened Cloths Are Packed With Exfoliating Power And Suitable For Oily Skin. Perfect For On-the-go, Bring These Wipes Along In Your Purse, Gym Bag, Or Carry-on.

Water, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Dmdm Hydantoin, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Ayanna C.
Hammond, IN
The Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths are great for removing my makeup at the end of the day. It also makes my face feel clean without drying it out. The wipes are really gentle on my skin. I love the price and was able to get it in a two pack for the price of one!
melanie c.
Charlotte, NC
This product is great product to have. I bring them to the gym, to the pool i even have some in my car. they are the absolute best!!! i love them so much. They smell amazing and they leave you face feeling very refreshed and clean. As far as price it's decent and yes I would recommend this product to others!
Alyssa M.
These oh my goodness these actually take off all of your makeup and not like some of the other facial wipes these actually leave your skin feeling clean these did not irritate my skin as I have really sensitive skin and I've noticed some other facial wipes that I've used before have caused my skin to get dry and itchy and these do not do that to my skin.
Brooke B.
Love these wipes! Easy to use, soft, not too fragrant, and cleans off makeup with ease. Usually one wipe is all it takes. Great for using after a night out and wanting to get to bed quickly. Exceeded my expectations and will continue to buy again.
Elizabeth G.
Even though I am giving this product 3 stars, I just want people to know it did do its job.. it took my makeup off. My problem with it had to be how rough the wipes were. I have sensitive skin and would like it feeling awkward & tingly. You definitely have to wash your face after using these. Another problem i had was with the stickiness of the “reseable” part... towards half of the product gone, it would not seal down again.
Juliette S.
These are nice for a quick refresh and getting rid of some leftover makeup. I don’t necessarily suggest these if you want wipes that remove most of ur makeup but these are nice to cleanse any diet and residue from ur face
Susie S.
Colton
Olay makeup wipes are amazing. They are so refreshing, they make your skin feel so moisturized after removing makeup from your face. They wipe off makeup completely. And your face feels fresh and clean
Jennalee W.
I used these to remove my makeup. They didn't burn my face like most makeup/face wipes tend to do on my face so I was pretty happy about that. They smell nice too. However, they weren't the best at removing my makeup. I had to use three whole wipes to clean my face when I usually only need one. I prefer the Neutrogena ones better. These were more expensive too.
Rebekah S.
Farr West
I love Olay Fresh Effects S’wipe Out! Refreshing Make-up Removal Cloths! These wipes are the only product I have found to fully remove ALL of my makeup. They have a pleasant fragrance and they truly are refreshing. The packaging is cheerful and bright as is the feel of the wipe on my skin. I will continue to use these and recommend them to others!
kai a.
Atlanta
These wipes were actually given to me as a gift, so I'm a little iffy on the price. They have a gentle feel, I prefer something a little softer, by great around the face when taking off makeup. You may have to use more than 1 for your eye makeup but great wipes. I would definitely buy more.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Would anyone recommend this for sensitive skin ?
Angie H.
Does anyone know if these makeup remover cloths really work?? and also, do they leave the face oily because i already have oily skin.
Katie M.
How well do these work compared to other products? I have sensitive eyes and most wipes i use irrtate my eyes.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I have a coupon for this product, but I am not sure if I wan't to try it. I have dry, to moderate skin and after a long day with makeup on my face needs a fresh. Is this the product for me?
April I.
Gurnee, IL
Does this come fragrance free?

back