BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin See Spot Swipe Pre-moistened Cloths Are Packed With Exfoliating Power And Suitable For Oily Skin. Perfect For On-the-go, Bring These Wipes Along In Your Purse, Gym Bag, Or Carry-on.

Water, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Dmdm Hydantoin, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Ayanna C.
Hammond, IN
The Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths are great for removing my makeup at the end of the day. It also makes my face feel clean without drying it out. The wipes are really gentle on my skin. I love the price and was able to get it in a two pack for the price of one!
Savannah L.
These make up wipes changed my life before and after at least use two or three to take off all my make up but now I only have to use one and takes up all my make up including my eye make up I am so thankful for these and they’re smooth on your skin they don’t leave redness which is wonderful because with my skin it’s really sensitive.
melanie c.
Charlotte, NC
This product is great product to have. I bring them to the gym, to the pool i even have some in my car. they are the absolute best!!! i love them so much. They smell amazing and they leave you face feeling very refreshed and clean. As far as price it's decent and yes I would recommend this product to others!
Brooke B.
Love these wipes! Easy to use, soft, not too fragrant, and cleans off makeup with ease. Usually one wipe is all it takes. Great for using after a night out and wanting to get to bed quickly. Exceeded my expectations and will continue to buy again.
Juliette S.
These are nice for a quick refresh and getting rid of some leftover makeup. I don’t necessarily suggest these if you want wipes that remove most of ur makeup but these are nice to cleanse any diet and residue from ur face
Susie S.
Colton
Olay makeup wipes are amazing. They are so refreshing, they make your skin feel so moisturized after removing makeup from your face. They wipe off makeup completely. And your face feels fresh and clean
Jennalee W.
I used these to remove my makeup. They didn't burn my face like most makeup/face wipes tend to do on my face so I was pretty happy about that. They smell nice too. However, they weren't the best at removing my makeup. I had to use three whole wipes to clean my face when I usually only need one. I prefer the Neutrogena ones better. These were more expensive too.
kai a.
Atlanta
These wipes were actually given to me as a gift, so I'm a little iffy on the price. They have a gentle feel, I prefer something a little softer, by great around the face when taking off makeup. You may have to use more than 1 for your eye makeup but great wipes. I would definitely buy more.
Maria L.
Vermillion
I am not really a fan of makeup whips, however this product did not leave my skin feeling dried out. Often times with makeup remover whips I have to tug and my eyes to get all the mascara off, but not with this product. It is affordable and we'll worth the money
Amber W.
Verona, NY
I use them every so often. But when I do I see that I get most of it off. I am a first time user and I’m some what happy with it. I have gotten it at Walmart. It was a little pricey for makeup remover that doesn’t work as good . Would not recommend it to others
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Would anyone recommend this for sensitive skin ?
Angie H.
Does anyone know if these makeup remover cloths really work?? and also, do they leave the face oily because i already have oily skin.
Katie M.
How well do these work compared to other products? I have sensitive eyes and most wipes i use irrtate my eyes.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I have a coupon for this product, but I am not sure if I wan't to try it. I have dry, to moderate skin and after a long day with makeup on my face needs a fresh. Is this the product for me?
April I.
Gurnee, IL
Does this come fragrance free?