BY OLAY #90 in Facial Sunscreen

Broad spectrum SPF 15. Barely there feel. Essence of Honeysuckle & White Tea.

• Does this bother the skin or cause breakouts? Is it thin ...1 Answers
  • Hi, does it make you break out or cause black heads?6 Answers
  • Does this product have a strong scent? Is it gentle for s...3 Answers
  • "I love how Olay products work for my skin. My skin is so sensitive that it is hard to find products that won't irritate my skin and cause breakouts. Olay products don't cause breakouts and help to eliminate any blemishes I do have." in 71 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it smells amazing and it's so moisturizing. It doesn't break me out, or irritate my skin. It's affordable and the bottle lasts for a good while. I love that I can moisturize, and protect my skin from sun damage all at once. And it's Olay so i know I can trust the ingredients! " in 56 reviews
  • "If you have oily or combination skin and your try to reduce or have an oil free face for the day, then you should probably try this product." in 7 reviews
  • "this is very good sunscreen is light weight and applies easily on the skin and works great for before you put your akeup on protects your skin" in 6 reviews
  • "Olay is a very good dependable brand, I love Olay new line of products, very light weight and feels great on my skin, I would recommend this to my closest friends and family :) " in 5 reviews
kim p.
Arverne, NY
I used this under my foundation in the summer for extra protection and it doesn’t leave me oily since I have oily skin already . It does have a nice smell to it and doesn’t feel heavy which is good and a plus for me.
Rebecca C.
I love this product. Especially on a warm summery day, I feel protected without smothering smelly sunscreen on my face. I have used this product under makeup and it works decently as a primer. I like that it doesn’t feel heavy or clog my pores causing me to sweat in the sun.
Emilie C.
Williamston
I love this product because it is very lightweight on my face. I sweat a lot out in the sun and it doesn’t sweat off. This product is definitely very effective. The product is very gentle on my face and I have sensitive skin. I would definitely buy this again.
Martice S.
This is the second brand of sunscreen I've ever tried and it works very well for my sensitive skin. It did not cause breakouts or leave me feeling greasy. The smell is fresh and, to my surprise, lasted well into the evening. It washes of very easily, too!
Jennifer B.
Augusta, MI
I really liked this product. The texture and smell are what initially sold me but when I didn’t break out that was an amazing perk. I will put this on and forget the rest of my makeup because my skin feels so good! For the price this is a great product.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas
I got this while it was on clearance and my teen tried it. She liked it for the first few days but later complained about breaking out. It was very lightweight but her skin is sensitive and I wouldn’t recommend this for people with sensitive skin.
Alexandra S.
I’ve used this product for a while, I feel like it keeps my skin safe during the day. I always make it a point to apply sunscreen after I wash my face even if I’m inside all day. If I need a quick grab sunscreen I’ll get this one again.
Brittany B.
San Diego
I have recently started using the Olay Fresh effects products fir my acne. But I am loving the soak up the sun sunscreen. The light formula is nit greasy and goes ok the skin without feeling to thick. Definitely living this so far.
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Olay Fresh Effects Soak Up The Sun Protection! Lightweight Moisturizing Sunscreen is such an amazing sunscreen! Its so lightweight and has no greasy feeling like some sunscreens! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Mya ☀.
Phoenix , AZ
Really good highly recommend!!! Makes your skin feeel soft and fresh!! The pricing is not too high or too low! Perfect price for the value of soap. Very affective you should get this if you’re looking to try something new! Would definitely buy this again
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
Is this really oily?
Candice B.
Simi Valley, CA
Is this available in so cal . And where/ which store???
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Hi, does it make you break out or cause black heads?
Caitlynn B.
North Charleston, SC
Does this product actually work well as a sunscreen?
Shay W.
Does the spf factor go any higher than 15?