BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser delivers a deep, down-to-the-pores clean, to minimize shine – even after you leave the sink! Made for the 24/7. chica. -on-the-go, this refreshingly fruity and floral scented rinse has all the purifying power of a mask with the fresh feel of a daily cleanser. Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser refreshes skin and minimizes shine leaving it day and night ready! Add this cleanser to your morning regimen for a deep clean and a refreshing scent experience. Benefits include: Removes 2x more dirt, oil and makeup vs. basic cleansing. Formulated with Kaolin Clay, this cleanser lifts away impurities and helps minimize shine. Deep cleansing action for a fresher feel. -----------------------------------------------------------------------. Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser ofrece una profunda limpieza, para minimizar el brillo – ¡incluso después de terminar con el lavabo! Hecho para la chica que siempre está ocupada 24 horas del día, este refrescante enjuague con aroma frutal y floral tiene todo el poder purificador de una mascarilla con la sensación fresca de un enjuague facial para el uso diario. Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser refresca la piel y minimiza el brillo ¡dejándola  lista para día y noche!  Añade este enjuague a tu régimen matutino para una limpieza profunda y una experiencia de aroma refrescante. Los beneficios incluyen: Elimina 2x más la suciedad, el aceite y el maquillaje comparado con una limpieza básica. Formulado con caolín, este enjuague levanta las impurezas y ayuda a minimizar el brillo. Limpieza profunda para una sensación más fresca.

• I really have been wanting to try this because I have oily skin. ...1 Answers
  • Do you think Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away is the best ...1 Answers
  • Is this cleanser gentle enough to use twice a day? I also know th...1 Answers
Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!}
  • "I have normal to oily skin and all this did was strip my skin yet at the same time leave me feeling like I had residue still on my skin after rinsing numerous times." in 122 reviews
  • "Anyways, I use a lot of high end face washes that I like a lot, but when my skin gets super oily this is the one I reach for." in 61 reviews
  • "For 1) my skin gets very dry after usage of Olay (which it never happens to me with the other cleanser products) and 2) I have weird sensitive skin (a no-no)." in 31 reviews
  • "I love olay products I have very oily skin for some reason and I tried this and it helps a lot for me and I am so grateful and thankful olay made a product like this" in 25 reviews
  • "I purchased this about two weeks ago and so far i like it.Itfeels smooth and smells great plus design is really cute but i have had breakouts." in 25 reviews
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Blandon, PA
I just bought this and used it and am so impressed. With the selection in this grouping, what first caught my on the packaging was "deep cleansing" and " essence of honeysuckle and white tea" which I already know is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and smells divine. Originally, I was looking for a therapeutic face mask to give my skin (which is suffering a strange outbreak either acne or allergy) a little tlc. So imagine, to my surprise, when I opened it and applied a small amount to my cleansing face brush that it was a silver paste... Checking the back I find that it contains kaolin clay. No matter your skin type I definitely recommend a moisturizer following this cleanse, but it is not drying to the point of chapped afterwards. It sure does get deep in those pores and certainly does feel like a clay mask. The payoff was definitely in the application as well. I didn't use my hands , but a small exfoliation brush. It comes out of tubes like a clay mask (or toothpaste). On the face the product is very thick half foamy, half mask. There was so much payoff in fact I was worried that it would take forever to rinse off, but it only took a single swipe of water. I was even pleased the formula was thick enough to get on the top half of my eyelid but did not run into my eyes. It only goes where you put it. I would recommend this product.
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I LOVED this face wash right away when I bought it from my local grocery store. It really helped to prevent my oily skin from getting oily throughout the day, it smelled great, and it left my skin feeling fresh and energized. By the time I finished the product and returned to the store to buy more, it had been discontinued. I'm still really sad about it. It is still sold on Amazon though, and there's a pack of 3 on the site that I'm almost tempted to buy because it's just that good. Highly recommend if you have oily skin and can get your hands on it!
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could of sworn a wrote a review for this product . I received olay fresh effects cleanser years ago in a vox box . I have dry/sensitive skin . the consistency is very creamy , a little bit goes a long way . It lasted me a few years because you don't need so much to get the job done . You face looks dewy and shiny but not greasy . The scent is not overwhelming but i can do with out it . my face felt clean and smooth .
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you need a face wash to strip your face of all oils and debris, this is the one for you! It's an excellent night time face wash to help you remove the impurities of the day. Be sure to moisturizer immediately afterwards though because this face wash will leave your face feeling a little tight. I love the feeling of knowing that your face wash is working and this one definitely does that!
Korina C.
Korina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Loved this product! Product feels supper silky & not fought at all. Second time buying this product, & it's so simple. It really leaves your face feeling fresh, but also if you have oily skin it really helps to tame the oilyness & kinda hold back the shine. If you wear makeup wash your face with this first & you won't get so oily later on in the day!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this a few times a week and love the results. It makes my skin feel smooth and soft. I have sensitive skin and this has never bothered me or dried out my skin. I don't really notice any less shine per say, but its a great cleanser and does its job well! My skin is normal with oily patches; I like how this works and feels!
ashley s.
ashley s.
Fayetteville, NC
Great face wash for oily skin. Makes your face feel fresh and renewd, btw it smells good too. You can pick this up at your local Walmart or Target but I got the at my local Ollie's for a bargain. It is great for oily skin but I would recommend that if u have dry skin not to use because it may strip your skin of natural oils.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Batesville, AR
This product is alright. It helped control my oily skin for awhile but not indefinitely. That just seems to be my skin though. A new product works great for a short period of time but then my oily skin takes over & it's a goner. I will probably use this product again in the future but it's not my go-to product.
Maisie P.
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
This product did what it said it would- it took the shine off my face. I suppose it met my expectations in that area. However, I disliked the harshness it had on my skin. I couldn't use it every day or I would get dry patches. A good face soap should cleanse well but be gentle enough to use daily.
Charene N.
Charene N.
covington la
Ive been using this product for the past 5 days and I'm quite impressed. Only use it once a day in the morning. Since i have oily skin, this product kept me shine free for over half of my day. The only downside of it is the lather. I feel like is could be a bit less creamy and more foamy.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Inglewood , Ca
Is this like a cream cleanser or more soapy?
emerlin m.
emerlin m.
Leonia, NJ
I have really oily skin, is this good to help control the oil throughout the day?
Karen C.
Karen C.
Trenton, NJ
How does this product work with Oily combination skin? Does it need to be set with a powder?
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Yonkers, NY
Is this good for oily skin?
Becca S.
Becca S.
Baraboo, WI
I have severely oily skin. To the point that if I wear powder or foundation it just comes off. I've tried many cleansers and moisturizers and still haven't found something that works. Does anyone know if this stuff truly works on really oily skin?