Olay Fresh Effects Redness and Pore Reducing Swirled Mattifier uploaded by Nathali G.

BY OLAY

The Olay Fresh Effects Redness and Pore Reducing Swirled Mattifier instantly reduces the look of blemishes shine and pores and leaves you with beautiful clean skin.

Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Melbourne, FL
The whole fresh effects line is amazing. I have always had problems with acne product drying my face out but this actually works! One small pump is good for my face and reduces the redness in my face. It a good deal when you buy it in the kit which includes two other products for about 18 dollars. The cheapest place to get it is amazon or at ulta with a coupon.
Melanie J.
Melanie J.
Graham, WA
This stuff works pretty well, I could see the minimization of my pores after issuing the product for a while but I don't necessarily have a problem with redness so I can quite say if it reduces the look of redness. Other than that the product does its job and it's very affordable, would purchase again!
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Hazelwood, MO
I love the entire fresh effects line. It certainly lives up to it's name. Ever since I bought it a few months ago, I re-up every time I'm about to run out. The product is amazing and it is very cost efficient. There is nothing I would change about these products. Go get you some!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I actually really like this product. It works great as a primer under makeup, and doesn't dry your skin out. It's not too pricey, and definitely affordable for the amount of product you get. It leaves your skin feeling fresh, and really does reduce redness overall.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I have been using this twice a day as part of the Olay acne system. One pump is all I use for my face and neck. I use this as my primer before I apply my makeup and at night to lock in all my products.
Bridgette W.
Bridgette W.
Palm City, FL
This product was in a set I purchased and I didn't like this at all! It did nothing for me except that's it smelt good
Marco A.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
By rule of thumb I like Olay products, this one however had me in the fence. It's a product to keep you matte, which it does to a certain degree, not the best mattifying moisturizer but decent. It feels something between chalky and heavy, but it leaves no residue and can be used under other products. It was ok, probably good for someone with somewhat less oily skin than mine
Mahasin M.
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
Definitely mattify's the skin. The fragrance is very fresh and citrusy. My face felt tingly but in a good way. My pores were also noticably smaller. Personally I think its a great buy for the price. I've bought this product twice, so I definitely believe its worth it.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
This is the best moisturizer for acne prone skin. It's tough finding a perfect moisturizer for problem skin because it needs a balance between skin quenching, yet oil preventing moisture. This has a bit of that salicylic acid in it I think, I don't remember exactly. I've used my last bottle a few months ago and haven't been able to find it in a single store around me anymore. I'm so upset because I truly loved this product and have been having quite a difficult time finding a replacement. BRING THE FRESH EFFECTS BACK TO THE SHELVES!!
Cristen R.
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ
This is another great moisturizer for under your make up. I sometimes use this as a primer because it helps with pores, redness and mattifies. But I also use it at night when I'm having issues with redness and I see a huge difference in the morning. Great affordable product!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Is this product worth the price?
Deb M.
Deb M.
Brighton, CO
I have wanted to try this but I have sensitive skin that is prone to irritation / redness when using certain products. Anyone with similar issues use this?
Marylynn C.
Marylynn C.
Charlottetown, PE
For people using this under foundation, what foundation do you use? I find it reacts badly with my Maybelline Fit foundation and causes clumping.
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
Pittsboro, NC
Does this product do what is advertised? I have general redness on my cheeks and am looking for a primer that will reduce redness.