Olay Fresh Effects Out Of This Swirled! Deep Pore Clean Plus Exfoliating Scrub,Essence of Honeysuckle & White Tea

BY OLAY

Honeysuckle And White Tea
White Grapefruit And Green Tea
Green Apple And Jasmine Tea
Add It To Your Skin Care Routine To Deep Clean And Exfoliate:
Purify And Deep Clean
Minimize The Appearance Of Pores
Remove Dull Skin
Oil-free And Won’t Clog Pores.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Salicylic Acid, Peg-100, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Edta, Fragrance/Parfum, Bht, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 10 Lake

• I had used previous cleanser + exfoliating scrub from ola...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This exfoliating scrub works great! It really cleans and the little micro beads in it help make your skin feel so soft. Plus the scent is amazing! I use a regular face wash then use this a few times a week right after. Its gentle enough for those with sensitive skin like me." in 5 reviews
Sheanna(Shay-Ann-Uh) 💋.
Sevierville
I liked the smell of this product and the effect of the exfoliation. My one small complaint would be the slightly gritty texture of the actual exfoliant. It felt a bit too scratchy for my taste but other than that it was a nice cleanser.
Ally H.
A really good product for people with large pores. I have very oily skin with large pores and this seemed to be the only thing that helped reduce it. Plus it smells awesome! I find myself purchasing this constantly.
Annie G.
This NEEDS to arrive back on shelves near me. Absolutely obsessed with the scent, the pump, the smooth scrub feeling and the way it transformed my skin from dull to bright smoothness. There's a reason why Olay reigns supreme in skin care.
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
As an acne wash/ scrub it made me break out and didn't really do anything to my skin. I used it as a body scrub, I liked it a lot better than a face wash. It had fine grains for a scrub- I'd recommend it as a body scrub before shaving legs
Jane B.
Something about this just did not do it for me...I ended up finishing it off by using it all over my body. It was not exfoliating enough for a scrub, and it wasn’t creamy enough for an everyday cleanser. Needless to say, I won’t be repurchasing.
Brianna G.
Pekin
Olay's exfoliating scrub is worth the money you spend on it. The texture allows you to scrub your face nicely with a soothing feeling. You will love the smell and after feel as you rinse it off and apply with olay lotion.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
I used to love this face wash as it smells great and helped to gently exfoliate my face. I picked it up at CVS. The packaging is nice (or so I thought) until I discovered that, when I was close to being done and trying to get out extra product, there was mold growing inside the dispenser. Because of that, I have never repurchased despite liking the formula. If Olay changed the packaging I would reconsider.
Athena Z.
Love the sense of clean you feel after one wash. Although I feel that it leaves my face a bit dry sometimes. Then again we have difference types of facial issues. Its great because its' inexpensive. And Would recommend this to others but I would suggest trying it out first.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I have very dry flakey skin in my t - zone and it's a very big problem After using this product for a little over a week along with lotion I don't have the problem any longer, now my skin is smoooth It doesn't have a chemical smell like some other exfoliaters
Rachael F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Olay fresh effects.I started using this product and love it. It has a honeysuckle and white tea fragrance.It is a great deep pore scrub. My face feels so clean and light. I use it daily.I give it 5 stars
Sovannara S.
Montclair, CA
I had used previous cleanser + exfoliating scrub from olay before, but can not seem to find it anymore. It was in the same tube as this, with the swirl and is light blue. I think they might have upgraded it to this, but don't know for sure. Is this the upgraded version? If so, does it work the same or better?