Olay Fresh Effects Out Of This Swirled! Deep Pore Clean Plus Exfoliating Scrub Essence of White GrapeFruit And Green Tea

BY OLAY

This Foamy, Rich Formula Comes In Three Refreshing Scents To Awaken Your Senses:
Honeysuckle And White Tea
White Grapefruit And Green Tea
Green Apple And Jasmine Tea
Add It To Your Skin Care Routine To Deep Clean And Exfoliate:
Purify And Deep Clean
Minimize The Appearance Of Pores
Remove Dull Skin
Oil-free And Won’t Clog Pores.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Peg-100, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Edta, Fragrance/Parfum, Bht, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides, Red 30.

• This product doesn't work for me at all. I just want my face to f...3 Answers
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Great product to wake you up in the morning and make you feel refreshed! Smells really good and the citrus sensation really gets your day going. Doesn’t do an awesome job keeping the pores clean but I still use it a couple days a week.
olivia h.
Whitesville, WV
This stuff is amazing it deep cleans your pores it smells great and it leaves your skin feeling so soft I recommend this product to everyone even men it's amazing I love Olay Fresh Effects #BloomBadge @influenster
Katie E.
This is a great product! I have always been really self conscious about my pores, and this is a great way to minimize them. Plus it's VERY cost efficient, you can purchase it at most drug stores. You will feel like you're buying a very expensive product, but it's under 10 dollars!!
Ciara G.
Irvine, CA
This wash smells amazing! I use to use it but I can't find it anywhere anymore. It is a good valued product and it did meet my expectations. It is gentle for my skin, but it has a strong scent do not buy it if you have sensitive skin.
Vianny V.
Brooklyn, New York
I didn't like this product. Not sure if it's just because of my skin type but my face definitely broke out after using this product. Maybe the formula or an ingredient didn't sit well with my skin. Thumbs down from me
Salina T.
Really like how it makes your skin feels after washing it , Such a refreshing feeling , I've always been a L'Oréal fan and hasn't done my skin wrong . It def met my expectation and recommend to my friends and family .
Gianna S.
I remember using this product a while ago and loving the refreshing cleanse it gave my skin! It cleans your pores while hydrating your face, giving your skin a healthy finish.
carla g.
A little too pricey for what I spent. Gentle on my skin but I didn't feel like it was fully effective in doing its job. It does have a very nice youthful looking package. But it really didn't meet my expectations. Would recommend for light cleansing.
Rita R.
What a perfect everyday exfoliator not only for the face, but for the back and neck. It doesn't hurt the skin, it has the great fruity smell that is so refreshing, i love it!
Gabriela M.
One of the best cleansers I've ever tried. Bought my bottle some months ago and it's the first time I'm ever thinking about repeating a cleanser because no other made me feel like it was worthy. It's silky soft with some exfoliating bits inside that leave your face+neck feeling fresh and ready to go. Its very oily-skin friendly, and I've noted less breakouts since I started using it. 100% recommended.
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
This product doesn't work for me at all. I just want my face to feel clean, less oily, and to clean up the occasional zit. Is there anything out there that is cheap yet successful for me?