BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay

This Foamy, Rich Formula Comes In Three Refreshing Scents To Awaken Your Senses:
Honeysuckle And White Tea
White Grapefruit And Green Tea
Green Apple And Jasmine Tea
Add It To Your Skin Care Routine To Deep Clean And Exfoliate:
Purify And Deep Clean
Minimize The Appearance Of Pores
Remove Dull Skin
Oil-free And Won’t Clog Pores.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Peg-100, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Edta, Fragrance/Parfum, Bht, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides, Red 30.

This product doesn't work for me at all. I just want my face to feel clean, less oily, and to clean up the occasional zit. Is there anything out there that is cheap yet successful for me?
Start your review of Olay Fresh Effects Out Of This Swirled! Deep Pore Clean Plus Exfoliating Scrub Essence of White GrapeFruit And Green Tea!
angel T.
San Antonio, TX
I really recommend this just if you want to have a fresh face and reduce a couple pimples. love the feeling.
Gianna S.
I remember using this product a while ago and loving the refreshing cleanse it gave my skin! It cleans your pores while hydrating your face, giving your skin a healthy finish.
Amber G.
Canton, MS
This is my favorite morning face cleanser. After I use it, my face feels exfoliated and clean. I wet my clarisonic, put the cleanser on it, scrub my face, and wash it off. After that, I use morning burst hydrating lotion. My skin feels clean, fresh, and hydrated.
Aurelia P.
Ludowici
I swear by this stuff! It's gentle yet very thorough in cleansing. The micro scrub effect is my favorite - it's not too harsh on the skin & I love that!
Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite pore scrub! It makes my face will refreshed and light in the morning
Taylor M.
Nashville, TN
I hate saying this, but this was only fine. Smell is great, but the texture is "odd." I have troubled skin and I don't know if this did anything. I think this product cleaned my skin, but I don't believe it helped with any blemishes. I grabbed this a Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Olay coupons are always available in your local paper and can be combined with tons of store coupons!
Gabriela M.
Olay Fresh Effects Out Of This Swirled! Deep Pore Clean Plus Exfoliating Scrub Essence of White GrapeFruit And Green Tea uploaded by Gabriela M.
One of the best cleansers I've ever tried. Bought my bottle some months ago and it's the first time I'm ever thinking about repeating a cleanser because no other made me feel like it was worthy. It's silky soft with some exfoliating bits inside that leave your face+neck feeling fresh and ready to go. Its very oily-skin friendly, and I've noted less breakouts since I started using it. 100% recommended.
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
Absolutely love this product. It is one of my go to products. I do a lot sampling and I keep going back to this.
Beatriz R.
Reading , PA
Deep pore cleanser, moisturizing with two swirl of cleanser, left my face cleaner than ever I recommend this product 100% go and pick one up you won't regret it. I purchased this product with my own money and it works wonders.
Alyssa H.
Great a smell! It is not too strong of a exfoliator. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated .