BY OLAY

This Foamy, Rich Formula Comes In Three Refreshing Scents To Awaken Your Senses:
Honeysuckle And White Tea
White Grapefruit And Green Tea
Green Apple And Jasmine Tea
Add It To Your Skin Care Routine To Deep Clean And Exfoliate:
Purify And Deep Clean
Minimize The Appearance Of Pores
Remove Dull Skin
Oil-free And Won’t Clog Pores.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Peg-100, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Edta, Fragrance/Parfum, Bht, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides, Red 30.

• This product doesn't work for me at all. I just want my f...3 Answers
Olay Fresh Effects Out Of This Swirled! Deep Pore Clean Plus Exfoliating Scrub Essence of White GrapeFruit And Green Tea
Christian Y.
Florence, MS
This scrub is pretty nice. It does smell good, but not overpowering. The packaging is really good quality too. The scrub is pretty gentle, though, nothing really exfoliating. I like it because I have drier more sensitive skin. I definitely wouldn't say it's a "deep pore" cleaning scrub, though.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Great product to wake you up in the morning and make you feel refreshed! Smells really good and the citrus sensation really gets your day going. Doesn’t do an awesome job keeping the pores clean but I still use it a couple days a week.
olivia h.
Whitesville, WV
This stuff is amazing it deep cleans your pores it smells great and it leaves your skin feeling so soft I recommend this product to everyone even men it's amazing I love Olay Fresh Effects #BloomBadge @influenster
Katie E.
This is a great product! I have always been really self conscious about my pores, and this is a great way to minimize them. Plus it's VERY cost efficient, you can purchase it at most drug stores. You will feel like you're buying a very expensive product, but it's under 10 dollars!!
Vianny V.
Brooklyn, New York
I didn't like this product. Not sure if it's just because of my skin type but my face definitely broke out after using this product. Maybe the formula or an ingredient didn't sit well with my skin. Thumbs down from me
Gianna S.
I remember using this product a while ago and loving the refreshing cleanse it gave my skin! It cleans your pores while hydrating your face, giving your skin a healthy finish.
Rita R.
What a perfect everyday exfoliator not only for the face, but for the back and neck. It doesn't hurt the skin, it has the great fruity smell that is so refreshing, i love it!
Gabriela M.
One of the best cleansers I've ever tried. Bought my bottle some months ago and it's the first time I'm ever thinking about repeating a cleanser because no other made me feel like it was worthy. It's silky soft with some exfoliating bits inside that leave your face+neck feeling fresh and ready to go. Its very oily-skin friendly, and I've noted less breakouts since I started using it. 100% recommended.
Taylor C.
Decatur, GA
I love the smell of this and the packaging is great, but I'm not really sure that it's made a difference in my skin. It tends to dry me out a bit (a lot if I don't use a moisturizer), and it hasn't really reduced my acne or breakouts. I has a great suds to it and smells amazing, but may be more effective for somebody with few breakouts. Doesn't seem to do the deep pore cleaning it promotes.
Taylor M.
I hate saying this, but this was only fine. Smell is great, but the texture is "odd." I have troubled skin and I don't know if this did anything. I think this product cleaned my skin, but I don't believe it helped with any blemishes.

I grabbed this a Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Olay coupons are always available in your local paper and can be combined with tons of store coupons!
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
This product doesn't work for me at all. I just want my face to feel clean, less oily, and to clean up the occasional zit. Is there anything out there that is cheap yet successful for me?