BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths Are Packed With Cleansing Power To Refresh Tired Skin Leaving It Feeling Soft. Each Resealable Packet Of 25 Cloths Is Perfect For On-the-go In Your Purse, Gym Bag, Or Carry-on.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract

• Do these wet cloths remove mascara? 3 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just s...4 Answers
  • I am looking for a not so pricey product but still works ...4 Answers
ofelia z.
Harlingen, TX
Skin is clean and feels and looks smooth. Your skin looks fresh and has a beautiful glow to it. I LOVE oil of olay!
Jillian M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These clothes are ok I don't like the way they leave my skin feeling after though. its almost like I feel a residue
Caitlin Z.
Allendale
Works great and really does take EVERYTHING off! I often wear waterproof mascara and this takes it off no problem.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
These are pretty good wipes. They have a light, fresh scent. Don't leave a residue and removes makeup pretty well.
Cassandra W.
Clarksville , TN
Does a great job at removing makeup when I am feeling too tired to fully wash my face or just don't have the time.
Jennifer B.
Canton, MI
These are great for keeping in a gym bag or travel bag. I liked the ease of use but it dried my face if used daily
Samantha S.
Bedford , TX
These work really well. Most make-up removers leave my face either dry or oily. This one doesn’t seem to do that.
Michelle M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product did what it said it would and felt more fresh, not greasy or heavy like most no rinse makeup cloths.
Angel L.
Oakwood, GA
Olay is my go to for make up remover. I love the wipes. I use them daily. My son even uses the Play facial wipes.
Erin C.
Plano, TX
I hated these makeup wipes. The only good thing about them was the smell. They mad my skin so red and irritated.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Hollie K.
Tillsonburg, Ontario
I am looking for a not so pricey product but still works good to remove makeup. does this remove makeup well?
Do these wet cloths remove mascara?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I have tried different make up removal buy it makes my skin oily is this product oily as well??
Camryn H.
Brandon, FL
I read a couple of the reviews and I lot of people said it left a sticky residue or made their skin oily after, does this happen often or does it depend on how much of it you use? Does it irritate sensitive skin badly?

Target