BY OLAY #24 in Face Wipes

Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths Are Packed With Cleansing Power To Refresh Tired Skin Leaving It Feeling Soft. Each Resealable Packet Of 25 Cloths Is Perfect For On-the-go In Your Purse, Gym Bag, Or Carry-on.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract

• Do these wet cloths remove mascara? 3 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just s...4 Answers
  • I am looking for a not so pricey product but still works ...3 Answers
Tenesia B.
THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES EVER!! I was not very eager to use these as most wipes have a strange scent, don't work, or they irritate my face. I received two packages of these as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. I finally got around to using them one night after wearing a full face of makeup. Let me tell you........one wipe took literally 95% of my makeup off! One swipe and my eyeshadow was gone! It takes a minute to get eyeliner off (as usual) but other than that, these wipes are DIVINE!! I'm not sure what they cost, but when I run out, I will definitely be purchasing these! Oh and the smell is nice and fresh, not too strong and not too floral.
Emma G.
Only down side to this product is that it is hard to get the seal to stay closed once opened. Which always concerns me, because I don't like product to be wasted or dry out due to not being able to close it properly. Other than this problem I love the smell which is soothing and refreshing, the packaging because it's easy to carry and to travel with, and it only takes me ONE WIPE to clean my entire face and neck. I love how it does not dry out my skin and doesn't leave a sticky yucky feeling. I do recommend and will buy again.
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
I love these Olay makeup remover wipes. They are my go to makeup wipes. They are very effective and gentle. They are not expensive but work so good and smell absolutely amazing. I will definitely be buying more as I always do when I’m close to running out of them. I usually have a hard time finding a good makeup remover wipe because most seem to burn my eyes and these do not at all. I highly recommend trying these out if you haven’t already.
Marissa O.
sanford
This product isn’t the best and it isn’t the worst, atleast for me. It’s a make up removal cloth which does as it says it removes makeup. In my opinion I have to use a couple in order to get my makeup off and I have really sensitive skin due to having eczema so I notice that this doesn’t make my skin flare up too too bad but it does cause it to be red and blotchy which kinda annoys me. So I only really use these when I have no other choice. But this is my personal opinion and someone else may feel better about this product
Sinead A.
Odenton, MD
I usually have to use two of these when I do a full face but they do take everything off. The reason I am giving it a two is because after I use them it doesn’t really make my face feel clean. It makes it feel like I just walked outside on a dry humid day and have condensation on my face and then I need to wash my face. Sometimes after a long day I just want my make up wipes to do more. But overall a hood product.
Kylie w.
Tampa, FL
So fresh feeling. Makes my face feel soft and hydrated! Takes off all my make up and lasts for my whole face so there isn’t a lot of waste with the wipes ! So gentle on my skin. Love bringing them with me to travel
Taylor S.
I bought these awhile back as I ran out of what I was currently using and these were in the check out isle. I thought these would be great because Olay is a great brand and they seemed like they wold really remove my makeup. However, I notice that they didn't take makeup off that good at all. Especially my waterproof mascara... And they were fairly more expensive for only a few cloths.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I love these Olay fresh wipes! Number one, they smell so pretty! They have a fresh and clean scent to them. They aren't sticky, which I find with some facial wipes. Most importantly, they really do remove all of your makeup! You don't have to rub real harshly. Plain and simple, a swipe removes it all. I also love that I don't have to shop at a special location. I can grab them at Walmart!
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
I really liked these makeup wipe removers. They weren’t too oily and literally left my skin feeling refreshed and clean. It took off all my makeup with the use of one wipe. I’d definitely buy these again.
katia p.
Henderson, NV
This one of my favorite brand. When I come home from doing little errands I use Olay wet clothes. Just to remove the little makeup or just the dirt from outside so I won't get any bumps on my face.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Hollie K.
Tillsonburg, Ontario
I am looking for a not so pricey product but still works good to remove makeup. does this remove makeup well?
Do these wet cloths remove mascara?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I have tried different make up removal buy it makes my skin oily is this product oily as well??
Camryn H.
Brandon, FL
I read a couple of the reviews and I lot of people said it left a sticky residue or made their skin oily after, does this happen often or does it depend on how much of it you use? Does it irritate sensitive skin badly?

back