BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths Are Packed With Cleansing Power To Refresh Tired Skin Leaving It Feeling Soft. Each Resealable Packet Of 25 Cloths Is Perfect For On-the-go In Your Purse, Gym Bag, Or Carry-on.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract

• Do these wet cloths remove mascara? 3 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just s...4 Answers
  • I am looking for a not so pricey product but still works ...4 Answers
Ahsinar e.
Dallas, Tx
I'm very conflicted about these wipes I use them all the time because they work very well even with a dark smokey eye I can get all my makeup off using only one wipe my only issue is that they make my eyes burn I suppose I could only use them for my face lol but they work so well
Sam F.
Troy
It removes makeup quite well. I only use these when traveling so it is easier to transport. It also has a nice smell and is at a good price for the amount it provides in the package. I would only buy again when I travel again.
Mariah M.
Adrian, michigan
They work amazingly, I had bought these because the neutrogena ones were harsh on my face and I had to stop using them. These are smooth and not oily like other wipes it was my first time using them but I really liked them
Tara M.
Grayson
I am very picky with make up remover wipes as most i will go through more than a couple wipes to remove make up. This is very gentle on my skin and the majority of my make up is removed with just one wipe. I would recommend this product to others. These are my go to make up wipes!
Ileana G.
Los Angeles , CA
These are pretty average. They definitely take more makeup off than some wipes I’ve used, but they’re very thin and kinda dry. My personal preference is thicker, wetter wipes
Perlitta G.
Only down side to this product is that it is hard to get the seal to stay closed once opened. Which always concerns me, because I don't like product to be wasted or dry out due to not being able to close it properly. Other than this problem I love the smell which is soothing and refreshing, the packaging because it's easy to carry and to travel with, and it only takes me ONE WIPE to clean my entire face and neck. I love how it does not dry out my skin and doesn't leave a sticky yucky feeling. I do recommend and will buy again.
Mary P.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Publix
So I don’t know why, but these were on sale for $2 so obviously I couldn’t pass them up. They work nicely, much better than others I’ve tried. The scent isn’t too overpowering and they get my makeup off without too much scrubbing.
Courtney J.
Sevierville, TN
I love these Olay makeup remover wipes. They are my go to makeup wipes. They are very effective and gentle. They are not expensive but work so good and smell absolutely amazing. I will definitely be buying more as I always do when I’m close to running out of them. I usually have a hard time finding a good makeup remover wipe because most seem to burn my eyes and these do not at all. I highly recommend trying these out if you haven’t already.
Marissa O.
sanford
This product isn’t the best and it isn’t the worst, atleast for me. It’s a make up removal cloth which does as it says it removes makeup. In my opinion I have to use a couple in order to get my makeup off and I have really sensitive skin due to having eczema so I notice that this doesn’t make my skin flare up too too bad but it does cause it to be red and blotchy which kinda annoys me. So I only really use these when I have no other choice. But this is my personal opinion and someone else may feel better about this product
Stephanie O.
Boston
Absolutely loved this. And it didn't irratate my overly sensitive skin! Worked very well to remove make up and other skin impurities.  Very effective.  The packaging was also a plus. Very cute design.  I would definitely purchase this again!
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Hollie K.
Tillsonburg, Ontario
I am looking for a not so pricey product but still works good to remove makeup. does this remove makeup well?
Do these wet cloths remove mascara?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I have tried different make up removal buy it makes my skin oily is this product oily as well??
Camryn H.
Brandon, FL
I read a couple of the reviews and I lot of people said it left a sticky residue or made their skin oily after, does this happen often or does it depend on how much of it you use? Does it irritate sensitive skin badly?

Target