BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths Are Packed With Cleansing Power To Refresh Tired Skin Leaving It Feeling Soft. Each Resealable Packet Of 25 Cloths Is Perfect For On-the-go In Your Purse, Gym Bag, Or Carry-on.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract

• Do these wet cloths remove mascara? 3 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just s...4 Answers
  • I am looking for a not so pricey product but still works ...4 Answers
Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths

Start your review of Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lantana , FL
I love these wipes are definitely my go-to even if I don't have makeup on and my face just feels icky from the day I use these wipes it's amazing how much stuff it gets off of your face there was a time where I clean my face with the face wash I was using at the time and my face didn't feel completely clean so out of curiosity I use to wipe and these wives were still be able to get more stuff off of my face it was crazy I was also the time I realized that I need to change my face wash LOL
Lawndale
I tend to change up my face wipes.  I have yet to find one that I get all the time.  This one I tried and I absolutely love the scent.  It does not irritate my skin at all but it does take a bit to get off all of my mascara.  I think I find that with most wipes.  Still, I do like this one and it does what it should!
Jacksonville, NC
These are my absolute favorite makeup removing wipes! The packaging keeps them all damp and ready to use. I do miss the old packaging that stood up on its own because it was easier to keep on my vanity. The cloths are so gentle on your skin they leave your face feeling so smooth and clean! I highly recommend them!
I love this product! It helps get my makeup so easily before I go to bed, instead of having to try and scrub it off. They are very gentle on the skin, and will not break out your skin. They are pretty affordable at Walmart. The packaging is really nice, and makes it very easy to get the wet cloths out. I highly recommend trying.
Conyers, GA
I surprisingly really liked this product. I used 1 wipe and it completely removed all of my makeup off of my face. The ONLY thing I did not like was the fact that the wipes left a weird residue on my face. Of course I washed my face afterwards but, honestly my face still felt funny. It doesn't bother me much being that I typically use the wipes at the end of the day so I'm headed to bed anyways.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
I love these Make up removing wipes.  They are amazing!  I sometimes don't have time to wash my face so I use these and I think they save my skin.  They smell great! It haven't noticed any acne or any other skin problems, they clean really good and they are in a cute packaging.  It is kinda pricey for the amount of cloths in the package.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
This right here is everything! It takes EVERYTHING OFF like the name. Best makeup wipes I’ve gotten so far. And it smells amazing. If you haven’t tried head over to your nearest drug store. They shall have it.
Dayton, TN
I thought these make up wipes work very well. They effectively remove all makeup and makes my face feel fresh and clean before going to bed. I wish they came in bigger packs and I did have to use a couple due to the fact that they are somewhat thin. Overall I'm pleased with the purchase and will be using them regularly.
Marvell, AR
The price point of olay is a little high for me but the quality is definitely always there. The smell is great and the makeup removing wipes do remove all of the makeup and leave you with a clean feeling face. I only give 3 stars because I’ve found the same quality with much cheaper products in the past.
santa fe
These wipes r amazing..im a mom of 3 babies under age 3 so i dont have time to wash my face every night and these save my skin..they smell GREAT.! don't cause any acne or other skin problems, clean really good and they're in a cute little pack. Kind of pricey for 25 wipes but still a great product.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Tillsonburg, Ontario
I am looking for a not so pricey product but still works good to remove makeup. does this remove makeup well?
Do these wet cloths remove mascara?
Compton , CA
I have tried different make up removal buy it makes my skin oily is this product oily as well??
Brandon, FL
I read a couple of the reviews and I lot of people said it left a sticky residue or made their skin oily after, does this happen often or does it depend on how much of it you use? Does it irritate sensitive skin badly?

Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email