BY OLAY #81 in Face Wipes

Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths Are Packed With Cleansing Power To Refresh Tired Skin Leaving It Feeling Soft. Each Resealable Packet Of 25 Cloths Is Perfect For On-the-go In Your Purse, Gym Bag, Or Carry-on.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract

• Do these wet cloths remove mascara? 3 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just s...4 Answers
  • I am looking for a not so pricey product but still works ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tenesia B.
THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES EVER!! I was not very eager to use these as most wipes have a strange scent, don't work, or they irritate my face. I received two packages of these as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. I finally got around to using them one night after wearing a full face of makeup. Let me tell you........one wipe took literally 95% of my makeup off! One swipe and my eyeshadow was gone! It takes a minute to get eyeliner off (as usual) but other than that, these wipes are DIVINE!! I'm not sure what they cost, but when I run out, I will definitely be purchasing these! Oh and the smell is nice and fresh, not too strong and not too floral.
Deborah J.
Newark, DE
These wipes are great!! They don't burn my eyes when removing my eye makeup. I like to use these to take off eye makeup and face makeup after using a balm to remove makeup first. Smell is not too strong. I would definitely recommend.
Rivka S.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn’t like these too much. I always had a lot of left over make up on my face. It was pretty gentle on my skin and it did have a nice fragrance to it. I found that it left a sticky feeling on my face so I probably won’t repurchase.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love these! Super fast and my skin really feels clean. Some cleansers make my skin feel dry but not this one. They are super in expensive too! I get them at Walmart!
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
I do not know why people are having such an issue with these wipes. I found them very moisturizing. I did not find them to leave a sticky residue at all. In fact my face felt very moisturized after using these wipes. They removed all my makeup very easily it just took a few swipes to get it all off. Highly recommended. Not a bad price like $4/5 . I picked my pack up at Target.
Morgan G.
I LOVE these makeup remover wipes. They make my face feel so refreshed and not oily or greasy. They smell so fresh and the texture gets all my makeup off even my mascara. These wipes are very effective and I would defiantly use them again. The wipes make my face feel so good, better than the expensive wipes from MaryKay., Posh or other high end stores.  You will LOVE these wipes and would want to keep stock of them so you don't run out. they are perfect for on the go as well and fit right in your travel bag. I use them while camping and all my friends started using them as well!!
Brittany C.
Ouch.. I have to admit I was intrigued by the cute little packing because ... HELLO! What girl isn't a sucker for cute packing?! I picked this up at CVS for around $9 which is fair priced for most drug store brand wipes. Unfortunately, this product made my skin very irritated and burned my skin. I immediately washed the product off with cool water and still felt a slight burning sensation. **Try at your own risk
Courtney H.
I was looking for an inexpensive alternative to my regular makeup remover, and I have certainly found it. I bought it at Walmart for just under $5, and the name could not be more accurate! It literally takes everything off, without any harsh rubbing or pulling of the skin. The only downfall is that it does not remove waterproof mascara, but other then that, I love this product!
Amanda H.
I picked these up for a float/camping trip my boyfriend is bringing me to in celebration of our anniversary. Although I really like this product, it will sting my eyes. I really like how clean and fresh my skin feels after removing my makeup with these cloths. I got these on rollback at walmart for just $2.50!
Sophie F.
Denver, CO
I've never loved a wipe more in my life! These are truly a miracle, I took them with me on a research trip to Africa this summer and was amazed! They got all the dirt and sweat off from the day without drying my face out or feeling oily after! My skin is prone to acne but these didn't even faze my face! I found them on clearance, so they are a bit pricey, but for sure worth it!
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Hollie K.
Tillsonburg, Ontario
I am looking for a not so pricey product but still works good to remove makeup. does this remove makeup well?
Do these wet cloths remove mascara?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I have tried different make up removal buy it makes my skin oily is this product oily as well??
Camryn H.
Brandon, FL
I read a couple of the reviews and I lot of people said it left a sticky residue or made their skin oily after, does this happen often or does it depend on how much of it you use? Does it irritate sensitive skin badly?