BY OLAY

Don t let a long night stop you from looking refreshed and beautiful in the morning or any time of day, for that matter. Treat yourself to skin that feels vibrant, hydrated, and energized with olay fresh effects dew over hydrating gel moisturizer. . â . Oil-free, breathably lightweight, and non pore-clogging, this 24-hour moisturizing gel instantly cools and is infused with the essence of honeysuckle and white tea. Formulated with a powder, the unique gel moisturizer makes skin look less oily. see more...

Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
  • "It's not heavy like a moisturizing cream and it hasn't made me break out at all like other moisturizers." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive combination skin, sometimes dry, sometimes oily, sometimes both.. and after trying a few different moisturizers I think that this is the BEST." in 1 review
Jessica T.
Milford, OH
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects {Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer - 1 oz
The hydrating gel moisturizer is AMAZING. I use it every night before bed. It has made my skin so soft and smooth. I am a repeat user, I have used it since Christmas 2016. I got it from my mother, she has been using it for a year or so. It is decently priced and it is WELL worth the money.
Julia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great moisturizer for people with acne, gel moisturizers are good for acne prone skin because they do not clog your pores but still provide great moisture benefits.
Lulu ❤.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects {Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer - 1 oz
This moisturizer being discontinued is one of my saddest beauty moments. I LOVE gel moisturizers. They are the best way to keep oily skin hydrated and under control. Unfortunately there are not a lot of them on the market, especially in drug stores. This moisturizer is light but hydrating, and has a really pleasant but not overpowering smell. I bought up a bunch of it when it was discontinued and now I am almost out :(.
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fresh Effects Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer 0.5 Fl Oz
My skin has been acting crazy lately from being in and out of the hospital and medications. This I put on top of my face during the day when it's feeling dry and dehydrated. It just gives my skin that extra moisture that it is craving and the dewy glow that doesn't make me look sick.
Maridania C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for about two weeks now, and I'm really enjoying how it's making my skin feel. I use it for the day under my sunscreen, and it's just enough moisturization - I do not feel dry or anything. A little goes a long way, Even having oily skin does not make oily skin feel.
Melissa Anne A.
Homestead
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects {Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer - 1 oz
I was kind of disappointed with this one. It actually made me break out. I have cystic acne at times and can keep it under control with my current routine. I tried this for a few days and then had a bad flare up. My face away also I little shiner than normal too.

The smell was really very nice too. It was clean and refreshing but, that was it for me. I liked the packaging and jar too.
Alexandra T.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects {Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer - 1 oz
Love how light this is !!! My face gets so dry in the winter and this is really refreshing. Must have !! I use it almost three times a day. Got mine for free from a friend who works for Procter & gamble but when it's gone I would definitely buy again !
Jazmaine M.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful Refreshing Scent, light gel, feels great in the palm of your hands and then like heaven on your face. Sometimes I use it before a nap, light layer at bedtime or in the morning if I am home and just want a little more hydration. Feels amazing just try it once and this product will become a staple during this dry hot summer~
Charlotte A.
Feasterville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a good smell to it and makes your face look refreshed as for me I have a sensitivity issue to certain skin care products and this is one of them. I liked play my whole life and never have had a issue before this product but growing old may have a effect too. The product is decently priced and I bought it from target
Chrisy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually don't use a moistizer but my skin has been really dry in this winter weather. I decided to try olay. I love their products and this moistizer is great. Its not oily and leaves my skin soft and hydrated.
Bryton L.
Guelph, Ontario
Did anyone else find that this product made their skin break out? I'm just wondering if mine might have just been too sensitive, or if other people have had this problem, too.
Justine S.
Markham, IL
It doesn't dry out the face, right?
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I've been looking for a good night moisturizer for a long time. I really want something that will keep my face from getting dry during the winter. Did anyone find that this product does a good job keeping your face moisturized and not dry?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
My face is dry every time I put cream foundation on you can see the dry spots on my face. will this help get rid of the dry spots on my face?
Pallavi K.
Is it moisturizing enough for winter dry skin?