BY OLAY

Don t let a long night stop you from looking refreshed and beautiful in the morning or any time of day, for that matter. Treat yourself to skin that feels vibrant, hydrated, and energized with olay fresh effects dew over hydrating gel moisturizer. . â . Oil-free, breathably lightweight, and non pore-clogging, this 24-hour moisturizing gel instantly cools and is infused with the essence of honeysuckle and white tea. Formulated with a powder, the unique gel moisturizer makes skin look less oily. see more...

Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
  • "It's not heavy like a moisturizing cream and it hasn't made me break out at all like other moisturizers." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive combination skin, sometimes dry, sometimes oily, sometimes both.. and after trying a few different moisturizers I think that this is the BEST." in 1 review
Jessica T.
Milford, OH
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects {Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer - 1 oz
The hydrating gel moisturizer is AMAZING. I use it every night before bed. It has made my skin so soft and smooth. I am a repeat user, I have used it since Christmas 2016. I got it from my mother, she has been using it for a year or so. It is decently priced and it is WELL worth the money.
Julia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great moisturizer for people with acne, gel moisturizers are good for acne prone skin because they do not clog your pores but still provide great moisture benefits.
Lulu ❤.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects {Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer - 1 oz
This moisturizer being discontinued is one of my saddest beauty moments. I LOVE gel moisturizers. They are the best way to keep oily skin hydrated and under control. Unfortunately there are not a lot of them on the market, especially in drug stores. This moisturizer is light but hydrating, and has a really pleasant but not overpowering smell. I bought up a bunch of it when it was discontinued and now I am almost out :(.
Melissa Anne A.
Homestead
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects {Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer - 1 oz
I was kind of disappointed with this one. It actually made me break out. I have cystic acne at times and can keep it under control with my current routine. I tried this for a few days and then had a bad flare up. My face away also I little shiner than normal too.

The smell was really very nice too. It was clean and refreshing but, that was it for me. I liked the packaging and jar too.
Jazmaine M.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful Refreshing Scent, light gel, feels great in the palm of your hands and then like heaven on your face. Sometimes I use it before a nap, light layer at bedtime or in the morning if I am home and just want a little more hydration. Feels amazing just try it once and this product will become a staple during this dry hot summer~
Charlotte A.
Feasterville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a good smell to it and makes your face look refreshed as for me I have a sensitivity issue to certain skin care products and this is one of them. I liked play my whole life and never have had a issue before this product but growing old may have a effect too. The product is decently priced and I bought it from target
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like that this moisturizer was gel and didnt leave my skin feeling oily but it also didnt keep my skin moisturized i feel like i used this for a few weeks but the day i forgot to use it my skin was very dry feeling and i didnt like that i would have to use this everyday if it has no long term effects
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer. I have dry skin, but don't like when moisturizers are too oily. This one makes my face feel hydrated, but not oily. It dries on my skin nicely & does not feel thick. I love this product so much that I bought multiple at once in case it ever gets discontinued!
Kaila R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I like this product I think it is very well I don't know if I would recommend it to absolutely everyone I feel like it is somewhat gentle and I don't know if it really makes one up to my expectations as much as I thought it could. I don't think I would really recommend it to others
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. It keeps your skin moisturized for 24 hours. People with dry skin should use this product. It is also a very natural and healthy  gel moisturizer. I personally love it it is amazing. It does all the work for me. Once a day or twice will do just fine.
Bryton L.
Guelph, Ontario
Did anyone else find that this product made their skin break out? I'm just wondering if mine might have just been too sensitive, or if other people have had this problem, too.
Justine S.
Markham, IL
It doesn't dry out the face, right?
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I've been looking for a good night moisturizer for a long time. I really want something that will keep my face from getting dry during the winter. Did anyone find that this product does a good job keeping your face moisturized and not dry?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
My face is dry every time I put cream foundation on you can see the dry spots on my face. will this help get rid of the dry spots on my face?
Pallavi K.
Is it moisturizing enough for winter dry skin?