BY OLAY

Go ahead, get up close and personal. Olay Fresh Effects Out Of This Swirled Deep Pore Clean Plus Exfoliating Scrub cleanses skin and reduces the appearance of pores for skin that s refreshed and ready for the spotlight. Experience an oil-free cleanser with a twist. Moisture-Rich Swirls and Exfoliating Microbeads work together to target even the peskiest dirt and impurities while minimizing the appearance of pores. Its foamy, rich formula is even infused with the essence of honeysuckle and white tea for a fresh, well-rested look. Stress about pores no more. Treat your skin to the freshest wash it s ever had with Olay Fresh Effects Out Of This Swirled Deep Pore Clean Plus Exfoliating Scrub. see more...

• I had used previous cleanser + exfoliating scrub from olay before...1 Answers
Natalie B.
This is my everyday facial cleanser and j's amazing is a mix of sugar that can exfoliates your skin. Like the name, is a fresh effect very affordable i really like the smell too.
Annie G.
This NEEDS to arrive back on shelves near me. Absolutely obsessed with the scent, the pump, the smooth scrub feeling and the way it transformed my skin from dull to bright smoothness. There's a reason why Olay reigns supreme in skin care.
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
As an acne wash/ scrub it made me break out and didn't really do anything to my skin. I used it as a body scrub, I liked it a lot better than a face wash. It had fine grains for a scrub- I'd recommend it as a body scrub before shaving legs
Brianna G.
Pekin
Olay's exfoliating scrub is worth the money you spend on it. The texture allows you to scrub your face nicely with a soothing feeling. You will love the smell and after feel as you rinse it off and apply with olay lotion.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
I used to love this face wash as it smells great and helped to gently exfoliate my face. I picked it up at CVS. The packaging is nice (or so I thought) until I discovered that, when I was close to being done and trying to get out extra product, there was mold growing inside the dispenser. Because of that, I have never repurchased despite liking the formula. If Olay changed the packaging I would reconsider.
Athena Z.
Love the sense of clean you feel after one wash. Although I feel that it leaves my face a bit dry sometimes. Then again we have difference types of facial issues. Its great because its' inexpensive. And Would recommend this to others but I would suggest trying it out first.
Rachael F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Olay fresh effects.I started using this product and love it. It has a honeysuckle and white tea fragrance.It is a great deep pore scrub. My face feels so clean and light. I use it daily.I give it 5 stars
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I have very dry flakey skin in my t - zone and it's a very big problem After using this product for a little over a week along with lotion I don't have the problem any longer, now my skin is smoooth It doesn't have a chemical smell like some other exfoliaters
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
This is a good product and it exfoliates, but the exfoliation is kind of harsh on my skin and i have really sensitive skin. that was kind of disappointing but it would be great for people without sensitive skin but i have found better products.
Alyssa Kayla J.
One of my favorite face scrubs from the drugstore, however I hesitate to purchase Olay products too often because they test on animals. I do love the scent, light and fresh, as well as how my skin feels super soft after use.
Sovannara S.
Montclair, CA
I had used previous cleanser + exfoliating scrub from olay before, but can not seem to find it anymore. It was in the same tube as this, with the swirl and is light blue. I think they might have upgraded it to this, but don't know for sure. Is this the upgraded version? If so, does it work the same or better?