BY OLAY

Go ahead, get up close and personal. Olay Fresh Effects Out Of This Swirled Deep Pore Clean Plus Exfoliating Scrub cleanses skin and reduces the appearance of pores for skin that s refreshed and ready for the spotlight. Experience an oil-free cleanser with a twist. Moisture-Rich Swirls and Exfoliating Microbeads work together to target even the peskiest dirt and impurities while minimizing the appearance of pores. Its foamy, rich formula is even infused with the essence of honeysuckle and white tea for a fresh, well-rested look. Stress about pores no more. Treat your skin to the freshest wash it s ever had with Olay Fresh Effects Out Of This Swirled Deep Pore Clean Plus Exfoliating Scrub. see more...

• I had used previous cleanser + exfoliating scrub from olay before...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
I used to love this face wash as it smells great and helped to gently exfoliate my face. I picked it up at CVS. The packaging is nice (or so I thought) until I discovered that, when I was close to being done and trying to get out extra product, there was mold growing inside the dispenser. Because of that, I have never repurchased despite liking the formula. If Olay changed the packaging I would reconsider.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I have very dry flakey skin in my t - zone and it's a very big problem After using this product for a little over a week along with lotion I don't have the problem any longer, now my skin is smoooth It doesn't have a chemical smell like some other exfoliaters
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
This is a good product and it exfoliates, but the exfoliation is kind of harsh on my skin and i have really sensitive skin. that was kind of disappointing but it would be great for people without sensitive skin but i have found better products.
Sable A.
Sable A.
I am so glad Olay came out with a product for acne prone skin. The packaging is young and fresh looking! It smells awesome and is very gentle but works amazingly on my skin. This is a cleanser I rotate in my stash
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Olay fresh effects.I started using this product and love it. It has a honeysuckle and white tea fragrance.It is a great deep pore scrub. My face feels so clean and light. I use it daily.I give it 5 stars
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
I used this product a long time ago and it worked good ! The only problem i had was the packaging , the product got all over the packaging and left a big mess ! But other then that i love the scrub
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
I bought this looking for a good skin cleanser and was not disappointed with it. It smells amazing and I love that it exfoliates and cleans well. It isn't expensive so it is very affordable.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely love this product! It gets rid of my acne in no time and it leaves my face feeling soft. It's pretty expensive but its well worth the price. It's very gentle on skin.
Leeanne H.
Leeanne H.
Springfield, IL
I LOVE Olay facial cleanser! The fresh effects leaves you feeling very clean and like your skin can breath. Ive notice more of a cleaner clearer face since using this product.
Keegan E.
Keegan E.
Goose Lake, IA
Love the smell and I love the way it makes my face feel fresh and clean. This product is a great way to get cleaned skin and non pore skin
Sovannara S.
Sovannara S.
Montclair, CA
I had used previous cleanser + exfoliating scrub from olay before, but can not seem to find it anymore. It was in the same tube as this, with the swirl and is light blue. I think they might have upgraded it to this, but don't know for sure. Is this the upgraded version? If so, does it work the same or better?