Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin 1-2-3 Acne Solution System uploaded by Andrea W.Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin 1-2-3 Acne Solution System uploaded by Tamara T.Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin 1-2-3 Acne Solution System uploaded by Cindy G.

BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin 1-2-3 Acne Solution System 1 ea

Buy on Amazon
Connie T.
I personally really like this. I love the scrub with the little bumpy specks it has that makes it seem like you feel the dirt being rubbed off your face. I like the small second step which is for the acne spots on your face, I do think it helped with reducing the size of my acne. And lastly is the mattifier which helps me with my redness. I have like severe redness around my check and it helps the redness calm down thought I’d have to say that the consistency of this is a little on the thick side.

Sadly though I can’t find this anymore in stores and don’t know if it’s been discontinued or what
Tamara T.
Virginia Bch, VA
It works very well and provides immediate results in terms of reducing inflammation and drying up the pores. The scent is gentle and it has natural ingredients for added soothing qualities. The matted porefier has a green tint that slightly diminishes the redness from pimples. The Spot On treatment is generously sized with enough product for the entire face if needed and it doesn't bleach the pillow cases or anything. The scrub is great, it doesn't sting my face or eyes but it has a minty cooling effect. Of course, the scrub granules are small and clear, unlike the walnut scrubs I like but are abrasive and tend to irritate my eyes. All around this is my favorite product on the market for acne, natural or otherwise. It really makes me a believer in Olay. I'm on a thirty year journey with acne, so it's nice to say I can use a product with ingredients like chamomile, mint and green tea instead of just medications. Only complaints: no nighttime hydration treatment or SPF BB crème.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I'm not sure about that discontinued it or not but I bought it from a clearance which only cost me $5 and originally it is around 21 - $23 but I really like it. The cleanser scrub has a cooling effect. And the exfoliating beads are gentle but still good in work. I really like the smell of it and in summer it gives me a really fresh effect. I also in love with the Matte moisturizer it gives my skin radiant glow .without being oily or dry. I'm very surprised with the spot treatment cream. It really works for me I hope they don't just continue it
Cassie H.
Orange, CA
This is an amazing product! It only contains Salicylic acid so it doesn't dry my skin out like proactiv did! This has seriously helped my acne sooooooo much! I swear by this stuff now! Totally a game changer in my life. I recommend this to anyone who has struggled with acne!
Juliana F.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE THIS! this has worked so well for my skin i use it when i wake up and before i go to sleep and i have definitely noticed an improvement with my acne. These products do not leave my skin dry either! i will definitely continue to buy this product!
Alexis C.
Shreveport
I do trust this brand but this particular product didn't clear too much. It did take care of the big problems but it left a lot of the little one. And 1 big versus 20 little.... well.... I'd rather it all go away. I think it's a lot of steps and time for something that only halfway works.
Maria C.
Just when I thought I'd never be able to find something gentle yet effective enough to clear my complexion Olay sends this my way. I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical at first, and I'm a big long time fan of Olay BUT I had tried other products for acne control that promised to be easy on sensitive skin and my skin always ended up irritated or it just wouldn't work despite me using it religiously. But this was and is amazing! It's soft yet invigorating and best of all it works! I mean it really helps clear up your skin, it makes it look fresher, clearer, cleaner! I have had all of my in laws ask what I use and I have even gifted two of them their own set because it's just an amazing system. This is my all time "Ahhh" spa product because it contains all that I need to battle and control my acne in one convenient package and best of all at am affordable price. And believe me I've spent $100's looking for a product like this. And it's Olay, who knows skin care better than Olay? It's my trusted brand and it works wonders.
Shanel B.
Bronx, NY
Starting off with the cleanser, so far it's the best I've used for my acne, and it's one of the few foaming cleansers that doesn't dry your skin out. Once you rinse it off your skin feels soft and fresh and it's exfoliated and prepped for the next step.

I'm on the fence about the zit zapper. It absorbs well and it's easy to apply, but it's also too easy to apply and compared to other acne creams (like the peroxide one I switched from) it's not very effective.

The pump lid on my swirled mattifier actually broke off when I first opened it (loss) but the product itself it great (win). I use it more as a primer after my moisturizer especially because it can give off a white cast if your skin is dark. It reduces the redness of my acne and my oil takes a lot longer to break through my makeup than without a mattifier.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
I've used this for a few months now and I've seen results but it's kind of a hit or miss with completely clearing my skin. So if you are looking for quick results this isn't your product.
Katelyn D.
Kirkland, AZ
AH-MAZING! I've been using Olay Fresh Effects for a while, and have always loved them. Well, a few months back I moved to Hawaii and my skin condition took a turn for the worse. Honestly, I never ever broke out this bad, not even when I was 13, and I absolutely hated it. Well, my aunt is a consultant for Rodan and Fields, and since I was so desperate, she talked me into trying it. So, I dropped $180 for their "Unblemish" line, and tried it for 2 months, praying this would be the answer, and hoping my skin would adapt to it, but nothing. I can't really say for sure if it made me break out more, but it sure as heck didn't make it better. Well, once I got back to the mainland, I decided to go back to what I was using previously, and I saw this system, and decided to get it a try. I've only had it a week, but oh my gosh!!! My skin is almost back to normal, and I used to have decent skin. This has been an absolutely life savior, and I'm so so glad I gave it a try. I'll definitely be using it for the foreseeable future!
Tanya B.
I have incredibly sensitive skin. I have mild adult acne off & on depending on stress and also very oily skin. I have old acne scars from when I was a teenager and did the terrible thing of popping zits. Would this be a good recommendation for my tough to please skin?
Connie T.
Does anyone know where I can find this in stores? I used to be able to find it in Target but I don’t see it anymore and am now questioning if it’s discontinued...