BY OLAY

Don t just go through the day, own it. Look bright-eyed and beautiful each morning with olay fresh effects bright on schedule eye awakening cream. . â . For a well-rested look, gently squeeze the tube and use the tri-roller ball to massage the cream under your eye area for up to 30 seconds for each eye. Then, let the formula go to work with its naturally-inspired ingredients like honeysuckle, white tea, and cucumber. You ll quickly feel refreshed as you reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles. Plus, it s oil-free and won t clog your pores - so it s good for your skin. . â . Olay fresh effects bright on...

Ericka R.
Avondale
I love this brand for skin care. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy.  I use it at night before bed and my skin feels great the next day. I have been using it for a while and keep buying it when I run out.  The packaging is fun and appealing for younger shoppers which is great since this brand focuses more on mature shoppers.
Starr W.
Denton, TX
I did not see much of a difference in this product. I purchased it because of the great value as far as the price. I have not since repurchased this product. I’m not sure if I was using it correctly. I did like the metal beads as they gave a cooling feeling but outside of that, it was just ‘meh’.
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
I love how the triple roller balls feel under my eyes- it is very cooling and I use it in the mornings. My only complaint is if you squeeze out to much of the product it gets kind of goopy on your skin instead of absorbing into your skin. Not sure if I can see the claims at work but it feels great on my skin
Annie G.
Olay has been “the” skincare brand of my family since I was a little one. Watching my Mom massage lotions onto her face, day and night, I soon followed in her footsteps, buying their gentle cleansers, scrubs, face wipes and eye creams. While still feeling too young to buy products meant to completely eradicate wrinkles, my love for the Fresh Effects line influenced me to try this cream, which truly surprised me — with the level of brightness, glow and visible reduction of wrinkles around my eyes, I wish I could find this product again now that I’m almost out!
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I really like this product it always makes my eyes look very awake. The dark circles are always gone. I bought this product at Walmart. I bought it to try and now I love it. It is very good and the price is also good. I recommend this if you want the dark circles to go away.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Such a great eye cream! Love to use this in the morning! It makes me feel refreshed! Even if I go without makeup for the day, this eye cream is a must! I put it on 1st thing after my shower in the morning & apply it to my freshly washed face. It’s great!!!
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
I LOVE this eye cream! I love every product in this line. It exceeded my expectations. It’s effective, it gives your eyes a little tingly feeling which I love. It plumps your skin and makes you look nice and refreshed.
Cori C.
Slidell, LA
I’ve just used this for the first time I’m trying it because my eyes were a little puffy when I woke up this morning. It actually made the puffiness go down a bit I’m not sure how it would work for extremely puffy eyes but mine are puffy eyes it actually worked. I’m only not giving it five because I’m not sure how it would work for very puffy eyes.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is a good product. Okay never disappoints. I liked this for the moisturizer part of it. My skin felt very hydrated and less tight . It was a good value for the product. I would recommend this for people who have puffy eyes and a need a good start to their morning regimen.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
I’ve been using this for years now because it works. I put it under my eyes in the morning to get rid of the puffiness and wake the eye area up so I don’t look like a zombie mom. It works great and within minutes my eye look more awake. The scent is very pleasant also
Amy P.
I am wondering if this has a tingle and drying sensation? And if it is greasy at all? And if you were to get it in your eyes how long or at all does it sting.
Taneisha h.
1,464 reviews
Does it help with dark circles under you eyes
Natalie M.
California
Is this good for bags under the eyes
Emily R.
Do you apply this in the morning or evening?
Joha A.
Kirkwood
Is it oily or like a lotion or gel?