BY OLAY

Daily, You Face Challenges Like Work, School And Trying To Fit In A Social Life Somewhere In Between. And, Your Skin Is No Different It Also Faces Tough Challenges Like Dirt And Impurities. Get A Cleanser Thats Boosted With The Extra Power You Need For Incredibly Fresh, Healthy-looking Skin: Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up Exfoliating Cleanser. Whats The Secret To Its Strength? This Exfoliating Cleanser Combines Millions Of Foaming Bubbles To Gently Purify And Lift Away Dirt With Exfoliating Microbeads To Softly Scrub Away Dead Skin. Just Massage It Gently Onto Your Face And Neck, And Feel The Microbeads Begin Revealing Beautifully Fresh, Healthy-looking Skin! Best Of All, It's Dermatologically Tested And Oil-free, So You Can Confidently Experience A Deep, Revitalizing Clean. Dirt, Oil, And Impurities Dont Stand A Chance Against This Refreshing And Revitalizing Cleanser. Bring Out Your Best Skin Every Day With Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up Exfoliating Cleanser.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Oxidized Polyethylene, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Peg-100, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid, Bht, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this work better at morning or night time?1 Answers
  • I'm always looking for new skin care anyone recommend thi...5 Answers
  • How well does this take off dead skin on the face? would ...2 Answers
Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up Exfoliating Facial Cleanser
  • "I have used I can't even tell you how many face products and FINALLY I find one I LOVE!! It is perfect on my sensitive skin. It's gentle but gets the job done. Makes my skin SUPER soft! I will recommend this to EVERYONE! Great price at Target!" in 21 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin, and this allows me to really deep clean my skin!" in 3 reviews
Fatima L.
I love this face wash!! My skin went from dull to glowy and smooth. Ever since I discovered this product I’ve used it in my everyday face routine and my skin has been so clear! Always get asked about it!!
lauren m.
Inwood WV
Purchased at: CVS
My daughter (15 years old) tried this to help with breakouts and blackheads. It was ok in the sense that it didn't break her out more, but also didn't address any of the issues she bought it for. It also seemed like it made her face shinier.
mandee b.
Perkiomenville
Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up Exfoliating Facial Cleanser I purchased this a long time ago and as a cleanser a good cleanse the skin however it was a little stripping but the little plastic balls were few and far between and got stuck everywhere
🌙 M.
Eagle River
[product:olay-fresh-effects-bead-me-up!-exfoliating-cleanser] is another one of my favorites to use. It doesn't dry your skin out and leaves my feeling very exhilarated after using. Would definitely recommend!
Cynthia S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best thing I’ve ever purchased! Although the beads get on my nerves sometimes, it’s still very good and didn’t dry out my skin! I love their brand for how great it is and affordable!
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
I love these face cleanser makes my face feel super fresh and clean.Its great for deep cleansing.The smell is fresh and leaves my face Feeling great for the whole day.
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
I’ve always liked using Olay’s skin care products and their exfoliating cleanser is no exception. As you guys know by now, it’s essential that the products I use smell good and my new cleanser passed the smell test with flying colors. As it says on the packaging, it has the essence of honeysuckle and white tea which makes for a sweet and bright scent. I love when my cleansers have a really invigorating aroma to them because it makes for a great pick me up during my morning showers. There’s a slight hint of floral to the scent but it’s not overpowering at all which leaves you with a fragrance that’s perfectly fresh and clean.
Sarah M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

It is important to me that my cleansers create a lush and powerful lather when I’m scrubbing away and this product does exactly that. I was using one of Simple’s cleansers before this one and my biggest complaint about it was that it created no lather. Needless to say, I’m in bubble heaven now. What’s amazing about this product is that despite the exfoliater beads in it, it still feels so soft on the skin. A lot of exfoliating products leaves my skin feeling tight and dry but Olay’s “Bead Me Up” cleanser leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated.

The best thing about this exfoliating cleanser is its personal vendetta against my blackheads! I have five nose piercings and I tend to get a lot of blackheads surrounding my studs. I’m not exactly self conscious of them because they’re really not noticeable but I know that they’re there and it drives me crazy! After just one use of “Bead Me Up”, 90% of my blackheads were gone. I rarely find cream cleansers that are strong enough to eliminate my blackheads so I am very happy with Olay’s exfoliating cleanser.

My one complaint about my cleanser is that it’s not gritty enough. What I love about exfoliaters is how rough it feels on my skin. I like the feeling of really scrubbing away and removing all of the dead skin and gunk clogging my face. If this exfoliating cleanser were just a smidgen grittier, it would be perfect.

Despite my desire for the exfoliating aspect of this cleanser to pack a bit more punch, I’m going to rate Olay’s “Bead Me Up” Exfoliating Cleanser with: four stars. I’ve really enjoyed incorporating this product into my hygiene routine and I’m excited to see the effect that it’s going to have on my skin!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Not the worst product but there's way better ones out there. This smells nice but it leaves a residue on your face. The beads don't really do a great job at exfoliating which could be nice at times when my skin as more sensitive. It didn't break me out as long as I used it every few days.
Vanessa V.
I like to exfoliate twice a week and I usually do a sugar scrub with honey on my face. I bought this cleanser with the puropse of switching up my routine and I have to say that it irritated my skin and dried my out even more. I would not buy this again or the reason that it dried my out so bad. This would be really good for someone who has oily skin but would not recomend for anyone with dry skin.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Did this break anybody out who have very oily skin?
Falisha C.
Denver, CO
I'm always looking for new skin care anyone recommend this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this exfoliating cleanser sensitive skin friendly?
Emily P.
Where can you get it
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Would you recommend This for Oily Skin?

Kohl's