BY OLAY

Every day you face challenges like work, school, and trying to fit in a social life somewhere in between. Your skin is no different - it also faces tough challenges like dirt and impurities. Get a cleanser that's boosted with the extra pick-me-up you... see more...

Genevieve Q.
Pico Rivera
This is a great cleansing product for your face and neck. It gently exfoliates the skin and rinses off clean.
lindsy s.
This worked almost as good as a peel! It helped my skin tone and helped my wrinkes around my eyes!!! Love it!
Shelby D.
Tuscaloosa
great product! makes my face feel super clean and soft without drying it out! not harsh on my skin at all!
Aliya F.
A good exfoliant! Not to harsh on my skin and a pleasant smell. Can find at any major drug store.
Kim P.
Mascouche
I like to exfoliate my skin with Olay products, becaus I know it will work. The packaging is good-looking, and so is my skin. I use it one a week so it can exfoliate my skin well and take the pimples off. I use it after my shifts at mcdonalds. It is effective.
Sophie W.
I love these exfoliators. They are very good. Leave my skin feeling hydrated and clean. Almost brightens my skin too which is good. Packaging is handy as it fits in my smaller makeup bag for when im away Recommended to a few friends already.
Lana
This facial cleanser is gritty which I absolutely adore! So not only does it cleanse but it exfoliates too! Ensuring I've removed all my makeup and any dirt left on my skin! It gets rid of all my dry skin and makes my skin feel brand new after using!
Jordan n.
london, ON
Very good for scrubbing wash. Only need to use a dime size in your palm for your whole face and neck. The price is a good deal for the amount of product
gabrielle c.
la prairie
Good exfoliation, really smooth even for my sometimes sensitive skin. I would recommand for the cheap price and the quality.
liyah d.
It cleans and cleansers the skin soo goodnight would recommend this to anybody who wears make up alot it's a great price too