BY OLAY

Every day you face challenges like work, school, and trying to fit in a social life somewhere in between. Your skin is no different - it also faces tough challenges like dirt and impurities. Get a cleanser that's boosted with the extra pick-me-up you... see more...

Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
It was an okay product, cleaned my face good but I ended u going back to my usual products. It has a nice sent, I bought it at CVS was a bit pricey for the low quality of the product. I dont think I would purchase again.
melody n.
Coeburn, VA
Olay fresh effects Bead me up body lather is a wonderful product. I highly recommend everyone to try it. According to which sent you choose will be the scent you will smell. I believe they are both pleasant on the nose. Not to strong . Lathers wonderfully and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh.
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
I love to exfoliate with this product so much , I just recently learned about exfoliating and a little product goes such a long way 💞 after lots of research I found this one at Walmart and hAve already repurchased it 3 times !!
Halie G.
Lester, WV
This is one of my favorite skin care products! I have very oily skin, so I need a good exfoliater to clean out my pores. This one worked WONDERS. Olay is super affordable, which makes it even better! I got mine at Walmart.
Tameeka S.
Laurel, IN
My go to shower step! When I'm in the shower I always use this so I know I won't forget! This is definitely my favorite very gentle on my skin and very affordable! My favorite place to get it is from Walgreens they usually always have it on sale!
Alyssa S.
Enid, OK
I like this face wash. It leaves your face with a light feeling and it does not dry out the skin. I feel like I don't need to put lotion on after using because it has moisturizers in it! Good for the price
Maddie K.
Ellensburg , WA
This product makes you feel refreshed and isn't very speedy I think the price is reasonable, I purchased it at my local drugstore and plan on purchasing it again.
Perfect product to
Use once you wake up in the morning ! Very effective I loved it and the packaging is very cute when they send you it , it met my expectations and I would def recommend it to anyone
Ana B.
This one is my go to for exfoliators. I have sensitive skin so it was gentle and didn't make it all red as others often do. It is a tad pricey but totally worth is for the results! Would definitely recommend
irene E.
elkfork, KY
This stuff works pretty good and you can't beat the price!  It is very gentle and makes my skin feel so smooth and fresh. It is exactly what I would expect from Olay. I would recommend this to anyone.