BY OLAY

Fresh & Revitalize with Exfoliating Microbeads. Dermatologically Tested. Oil-Free. Fresh & Fantastic We brought together foaming bubbles and exfoliating microbeads to give you the freshest wash you ve ever had.  Millions of bubbles gently purify and lift away dirt, while exfoliating microbeads softly scrub your skin for a beautifully fresh, healthy look.  Play your way to perfection for even fresher effect, use together with an Olay Fresh Effects Moisturizer. . see more...

• I'm always looking for new skin care anyone recommend this product?5 Answers
  • How well does this take off dead skin on the face? would you reco...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend This for Oily Skin?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This facewash was great , the only thing i didnt like about it was that i feel like its more for sensitive skin , because it didnt really exfoliate my skin ." in 11 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin, and this allows me to really deep clean my skin!" in 3 reviews
Aline M.
Aline M.
Davis, CA
Olay is so far my favorite brand for skin care, not only because of the price, but specially because of the quality. This exfoliating cleanser is super refreshing and has a very good smell. It cleans the skin, all the oil is gone, and hydrates, but not really sure about the exfoliating part. The beads are really small, the good part is that this protects the skin and let it smooth.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this product more than five stars I would hands down. I have been using this for at least two years, and it is on of the few face washes that does not break my face out. I use it at night and it takes off every bit of my makeup, and I also use this in the morning before I put makeup on or go about my day.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a really good refreshing cleanser and it really cleans your face and leaves it feeling fresh. It has a great smell that makes you feel brighter! My face is just really picky and it's hard for me to stick to a facial cleanser too long. I have to change every 6 months at least. But right now I love it!
Melody H.
Melody H.
Rice, VA
The only cleanser I have used in almost a year and love it. My face always feels clean after using this. It doesn't take a lot to wash your face compared to others I have tried. The only issue I have, it leaves my face just a tad dry so I always had a little moisturizer right after I wash with this.
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Norwalk, CA
Olay fresh effect is a must have forever I been using this product for a long time and I love it. It leaves my face feeling amazing and fresh. Great exfoliation. This Olay fresh effect is a must have product for any season. I really recommend this product. So what are you waiting for to try it!!
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is amazing and stays in my shower. I use just about every night. A little amount goes a long way too so no need to constant buy every trip to the store. I really like the exfoliating beads and really feel like it's cleaning my skin. It feels great after using!
Lucia M.
Lucia M.
Great product! In my opinion it's for sensitive skin because it didn't really do a lot for me, but it kept the oil away for a while. The first time use it leaves your face dry but afterwards it'll work and leave your face soft! I recommend it & would totally buy it again.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Tampa, FL
I love this exfoliant its very amazing and smells very good. I used once a week and leaves my skin clean and exfoliated.
The texture its light and and does not mistreat the skin.
His packaging its very nice, it makes me think in the summer and brings quite Product.
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Fresno, CA
Amazing Exfoliating cleanser ! I love this product. It may be on the pricey side but it's so work it works so good . It will meet any expectation you have to get rid of Blackheads unwanted pimples. I get mines at Target or you can get at Walmart . Works wonders .
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
West Mifflin, PA
I like the scent of this product and it feels very lightweight, but it doesn't not feel like it exfoliates very much. I have had a few breakouts since switching to this product a few weeks ago but I'm hoping my skin is just adjusting to my new regime.
Serena Y.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Did this break anybody out who have very oily skin?
Falisha C.
Falisha C.
Denver, CO
I'm always looking for new skin care anyone recommend this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this exfoliating cleanser sensitive skin friendly?
Emily P.
Emily P.
Where can you get it
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Would you recommend This for Oily Skin?