BY OLAY

Fresh & Revitalize with Exfoliating Microbeads. Dermatologically Tested. Oil-Free. Fresh & Fantastic We brought together foaming bubbles and exfoliating microbeads to give you the freshest wash you ve ever had.  Millions of bubbles gently purify and lift away dirt, while exfoliating microbeads softly scrub your skin for a beautifully fresh, healthy look.  Play your way to perfection for even fresher effect, use together with an Olay Fresh Effects Moisturizer. . see more...

• I'm always looking for new skin care anyone recommend this product?5 Answers
  • How well does this take off dead skin on the face? would you reco...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend This for Oily Skin?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This facewash was great , the only thing i didnt like about it was that i feel like its more for sensitive skin , because it didnt really exfoliate my skin ." in 11 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin, and this allows me to really deep clean my skin!" in 3 reviews
🌙 M.
Eagle River
[product:olay-fresh-effects-bead-me-up!-exfoliating-cleanser] is another one of my favorites to use. It doesn't dry your skin out and leaves my feeling very exhilarated after using. Would definitely recommend!
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve always liked using Olay’s skin care products and their exfoliating cleanser is no exception. As you guys know by now, it’s essential that the products I use smell good and my new cleanser passed the smell test with flying colors. As it says on the packaging, it has the essence of honeysuckle and white tea which makes for a sweet and bright scent. I love when my cleansers have a really invigorating aroma to them because it makes for a great pick me up during my morning showers. There’s a slight hint of floral to the scent but it’s not overpowering at all which leaves you with a fragrance that’s perfectly fresh and clean.
Sarah M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

It is important to me that my cleansers create a lush and powerful lather when I’m scrubbing away and this product does exactly that. I was using one of Simple’s cleansers before this one and my biggest complaint about it was that it created no lather. Needless to say, I’m in bubble heaven now. What’s amazing about this product is that despite the exfoliater beads in it, it still feels so soft on the skin. A lot of exfoliating products leaves my skin feeling tight and dry but Olay’s “Bead Me Up” cleanser leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated.

The best thing about this exfoliating cleanser is its personal vendetta against my blackheads! I have five nose piercings and I tend to get a lot of blackheads surrounding my studs. I’m not exactly self conscious of them because they’re really not noticeable but I know that they’re there and it drives me crazy! After just one use of “Bead Me Up”, 90% of my blackheads were gone. I rarely find cream cleansers that are strong enough to eliminate my blackheads so I am very happy with Olay’s exfoliating cleanser.

My one complaint about my cleanser is that it’s not gritty enough. What I love about exfoliaters is how rough it feels on my skin. I like the feeling of really scrubbing away and removing all of the dead skin and gunk clogging my face. If this exfoliating cleanser were just a smidgen grittier, it would be perfect.

Despite my desire for the exfoliating aspect of this cleanser to pack a bit more punch, I’m going to rate Olay’s “Bead Me Up” Exfoliating Cleanser with: four stars. I’ve really enjoyed incorporating this product into my hygiene routine and I’m excited to see the effect that it’s going to have on my skin!
Elijah C.
Greenville, SC
I love the smell of this product ! This exfoliating wash leaves my face soft and moisturized! I got this at BIG LOTS for only $2.00!!! What a deal . Has a nice vanilla smell to it . I thought I wouldn't like it but it became a daily wash routine for me .
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the worst product but there's way better ones out there. This smells nice but it leaves a residue on your face. The beads don't really do a great job at exfoliating which could be nice at times when my skin as more sensitive. It didn't break me out as long as I used it every few days.
Vanessa V.
I like to exfoliate twice a week and I usually do a sugar scrub with honey on my face. I bought this cleanser with the puropse of switching up my routine and I have to say that it irritated my skin and dried my out even more. I would not buy this again or the reason that it dried my out so bad. This would be really good for someone who has oily skin but would not recomend for anyone with dry skin.
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this as my exfoliating face wash and was definitely surprised at how soft my skin felt. I have always been a fan of this companies products and this one doesn't disappoint. The packaging definitely attracted me to it because of the bright colors which I think will attract the younger crowd.
Takesa M.
Hope, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most defiantly can't go wrong with Olay...the tube allows you to easily squirt just the amount in the palm of your hand and keep it moving. I've been a fan for a long time and I'll continue to use Olay products! This eye cream is everything..."eye cream...you cream...we all cream"
Kirsten o.
Bowling Green, OH
Absolutely loved this product!! Made my skin soft and feeling light. At first I broke out really bad but that just meant it was working because it was removing any acne that was already forming underneath the skin!! Would definitely recommend! Same with the face wipes!!❤
Nidia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash is pretty good for daily skin care , but not great for removing makeup ! It does a good job of cleaning the skin without makeup so I would recommend this for morning face washing or for washing your skin without having makeup ! It leaves my face feeling tingly and fresh !
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Did this break anybody out who have very oily skin?
Emily P.
Where can you get it
Falisha C.
Denver, CO
I'm always looking for new skin care anyone recommend this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this exfoliating cleanser sensitive skin friendly?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Would you recommend This for Oily Skin?