BY OLAY #55 in BB Cream

Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 offers 24-hour hydration, UV protection, and a splash of sheer color to instantly brighten your complexion. Say bye-bye to blotches and imperfections and hello to instant coverage! Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 is the one-step skincare essential for a flawless complexion from morning till night! Simplify your daily beauty regimen with this all-in-one solution that has six skin-perfecting benefits: Refreshes skin instantly. Brightens for a radiant glow. Evens tone with a splash of sheer color. Hydrates for 24 hours. Smoothes for softer feeling skin. Protects against UV damage with SPF 15.

• Is this product like a foundation?8 Answers
  • I am looking to try a BB cream and I've heard buzz about ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering what people this of this product? is it o...1 Answers
Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!}
  • "very good for oily skin that is sensitive to control the oil and cause less acne for you" in 106 reviews
  • "I had this product about one time it was ok. Not the best ,i dont really use foundation ,never really found the right one to match my skin tone but i use bronzer now instead" in 106 reviews
  • "This bb cream is probably one of my favorite non-asian bb cream. Its very moisturizing so it feels great on my normal to dry skin. I got light to medium color and the bb cream blended effortlessly on to my skin and the color matched perfectly. The coverage is light to maybe buildable medium coverage. The bb has no noticeable shimmer or gittler which I love. Over all I love this product for a warm summer day." in 79 reviews
  • "This is a "BB Cream" but to me it feels more like a tinted moisturizer, because this only provides Spf 15 and moisture to your skin, not any coverage." in 78 reviews
  • "its an ok product , it does have a very light coverage , like the smell tho ,plus i got it on clearance at walgreens , but i don't think i will be purchasing it again..." in 57 reviews
Kristen M.
The only reason I’m rating this a 4 star vs 5 star is because I truly do think this should’ve been labeled as a tinted moisturizer and not a B.B. cream. Other than that, I LOVE this product! The packaging is very pretty and easy to use. The scent of the product is very fresh but doesn’t leave the skin smelling perfumey after application. It is moisturizing without feeling greasy or oily and leaves the skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and healthy. I personally prefer a more full coverage when it comes to foundation, but it is very important to remember that this is not meant to be a foundation! It makes for a great light-weight, easy to throw on and go, tinted moisturizer! I love this for the spring and summer time when I want something on my face but I also don’t want something that will sweat off.

Olay, please bring this product back in my life ASAP 😭
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This smells really strong and at first it's not so bad but then quickly starts to become a bit nauseating. It is not super greasy and goes on to the skin fairly nice but has no pigmentation or coverage whatsoever. It is literally just a lotion. For an okay product I was slightly disappointed and will not be purchasing this product again.
Julia S.
Aston, PA
This Bb cream provides the face with a sheer tint that looks beautiful on the skin. It adds an extra dose of moisture and creates a healthy looking glow. It's perfect for when you are on the go or running errands and do not want to put on a full face of makeup. This product also contains SPF and has a subtle, floral scent.
Tyler D.
Holliston
Received this as a freebie at a party and was apprehensive to use it on my face but was pleasantly surprised by the results. As a boy, I don’t like having the appearance of makeup, but love to have a little coverage on my pimples and redness. This is such a dewy B.B. cream that had the perfect amount of coverage, but also did not break me out. Highly recommend
Stephanie M.
Memphis
I tried this a few years ago for breaks for my face when I didn't want to wear full makeup. I had severe cystic acne but it never made it worse. If anything it helped soothe my skin a little. It hydrates the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. The finish is dewy and it provides minimal coverage, which is why I give it 4 stars rather than 5. The smell is pretty strong, like a fresh smelling sunblock.
Alyssa L.
Toms River
Absolutely in love with this product. This starts my everyday casual look but taking away my blotchiness with hiding my features like freckles. You can also layer blush or bronzer on top and I'll even put it on my eyelids as a primer. Just make sure you have a few minutes to let it set in.
Raygan M.
Cordele
This I would use as more of a sunscreen than anything. The coverage is almost nonexistent and the fragrance is overpowering. The formula is also very greasy which is less than ideal for summertime. I definitely wouldn’t recommend for anybody with combo/oily skin.
Emma D.
Braham, MN
This is my absolute FAVORITE drugstore B.B. cream!! It gives a great light coverage and blends into the skin beautifully. I love the SPF, the “your skin but better” finish, and how easy and quick it is to apply with just your fingers. I would highly recommend!
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
This product is very moisturizing and works really great. It is priced well and I like it because I don't even feel like I am wearing makeup when I wear it. I use it almost every day and found that it found that it does great even in high humidity weather.
Morgan D.
Tooele
This is my favorite bb cream. It smells really good firstly, but it also adds moisture to my dry skin, with added sunscreen it is really one of my favorites. Not too heavy, but gives a nice natural look
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Do you think this product is worth waisting money on?
Bri L.
Do you put a powder over it, or do you think it'd be ok to wear without powder?
Arit A.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product like a foundation?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I would like to buy this product. I am so skeptical about all of these BB C type creams that I don't have a lot of money to buy and try and have negative results. I know most of your reviews says it is a flawless finish. But does it act as a corrector as well? Please help! Thank you.
Ryleigh o.
Burlington ON
Does it hurt sensitive skin?