BY OLAY #43 in BB Cream

Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 offers 24-hour hydration, UV protection, and a splash of sheer color to instantly brighten your complexion. Say bye-bye to blotches and imperfections and hello to instant coverage! Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 is the one-step skincare essential for a flawless complexion from morning till night! Simplify your daily beauty regimen with this all-in-one solution that has six skin-perfecting benefits: Refreshes skin instantly. Brightens for a radiant glow. Evens tone with a splash of sheer color. Hydrates for 24 hours. Smoothes for softer feeling skin. Protects against UV damage with SPF 15.

• Is this product like a foundation?8 Answers
  • I am looking to try a BB cream and I've heard buzz about Olay Fre...2 Answers
  • I was wondering what people this of this product? is it oily? how...1 Answers
Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!}
  • "I had this product about one time it was ok. Not the best ,i dont really use foundation ,never really found the right one to match my skin tone but i use bronzer now instead" in 106 reviews
  • "This is a "BB Cream" but to me it feels more like a tinted moisturizer, because this only provides Spf 15 and moisture to your skin, not any coverage." in 78 reviews
  • "For the most part this got my skin pretty oily and I don't have oily skin so, that was a downfall for me, then there was the whole break out after use of this product, and i rarely ever get breakouts, so this was something i really didn't like even more about it, the coverage wasnt that good I didn't really even notice anything other than it making my face really oily." in 61 reviews
  • "its an ok product , it does have a very light coverage , like the smell tho ,plus i got it on clearance at walgreens , but i don't think i will be purchasing it again..." in 57 reviews
  • "I like to apply a very light layer of this mixed with a small amount of a liquid highlight (like Revlon Skinlights) to provide a luminous, hydrating base for my regular foundation." in 50 reviews
Jaslyn C.
Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay Effects BB cream, SPF 15 is a tinted moisturizer I have fair skin so I got the light/medium shaded tint. This 1st time trying a BB cream I've only used it for about 2 wks now daily but its a great brand & a fair price for a drugstore find esp with coupons. I like the light subtle scent & enjoy its tinted which looks kinda like I got a nice summer glow/tan after applied. It does last longer then I expected before needed to re apply & I do like to tan naturally outside so I'm happy its only SPF 15 so I do got coverage when out and about from the sun tho must apply every few hrs to protect your skin from the suns harmful rays esp if swimming I'd reply often more so then. So far the BB cream moisturizer has benefited my complexion has looked very clear & nice + I have a combination skin tone so happy to discover where I have dry patches the cream works well & sometimes I have oily skin which the cream has succeeded in that area as well. So far so good!
Cait R.
Cait R.
Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed this bb cream. It burns a little when put it on and smells of chemicals and sun screen. It gives almost no coverage even for a BB cream and the lightest shade was still too dark for my skin. It has an orangy tinge to it which only seems to worse as the formula oxidizes on your skin. It's light weight formula seems like a great idea, but it migrates so get this anywhere near your eyes. It also never really sets to don't go out if it's hot it because it will melt off your face and if you have a high collared shirt it will ruin it.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
During the summer I don't like to weigh my face down with all the makeup I'm usually hiding behind; mostly in the humidity it comes off anyway. I always like to have the Fresh Effects BB cream on hand because not only do you get the great benefit of hydrating your skin with a well known brand like Olay but it also gives you some coverup with the light skin tone colors they offer.

This product really lives up to its "Fresh" name by not weighing you skin down and feeling heavy. After I put it on and it dries I barely even know I have anything on!
Julia S.
Julia S.
kansas city, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bb cream is a light and thin consistency, its definitely light and provides minimal coverage. i would recommend wearing a primer with it because it oxidizes on my face and turns a bit orange if i don't. i use Maybelline fit me concealer and coty airspun powder over top and i don't find that it settles into lines or creases much. it doesn't do much to control oiliness but seeing as it's light and sheer i think that's to be expected. good for no makeup makeup days when you need an extra boost or coverage on your skin. great for summer!
Nhi P.
Nhi P.
Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream is a very good product. As soon as I opened the box I noticed that the tube is double the size of designer department store brands. This BB cream has an SPF 15 compared to the SPF 50 of the designer brands but otherwise it does a good job. It has a nice light weight, is non-irritating (even around the eyes), and the color looks good too. My skin tone did look better, and it had a bit of a glow after applying this product. I also love that it is a light weight foundation, SPF, and moisturizer all in one.
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Klamath Falls , OR
I have been purchasing and using this product for at least the last few years (2/3). I only have to purchase it about twice a year so you get a lot of product out of the size of the tube. I just put about a pea amount on my finger tips and apply it to my face after a moisturizer. I also like the fact that it doesn't feel heavy on my face with a moisturize and it has SPF in it which is great for summer and spring time. I love this product.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best stuff ever! I use it all the time and it looks so great on. I hate lots of foundation in winter i wear this without powder but in summer i gotta have powder over it cause i sweat a lot so i get all shiny. but it's great makes my skin smooth isn't heavy matches my color well but doesn't hide my imperfections which i happen to like. helps with some of the red and leaves my face lookin fresh. so convenient!
Katie P.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm giving it two stars because it is a good moisturizer it wears off in less than an hour. The tint is almost nonexistent afterwards and I think it may be causing break outs. I'm giving it two stars because it's not drying like many of its peers, I like the packaging and bottle shape/size (whatever sits on my counter must look pretty too), and because most of the other products from this line are ones I'd repurchase.
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
Warrior
I like this BB Cream for its versaltility. You can wear it in a bare face or under your makeup Its not too heavy under foundation but I did find it a bit tacky when trying to spread out my foundation. Also, it made my concealer move even though I preset it with powder. It had a nice clean smell but it's not skin perfecting like it says. Overall it's a good product but i would prefer other BB creams over this one.
Lillie C.
Lillie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bb cream. It feels lightweight and airy. Perfect for those no makeup, makeup days. It also has a wonderful smell that stays on your face. Every time I use this my husband is constantly telling me my face smells good! I also love that it melts right into the skin so it definitely does not feel cakey. As long as you blend it in carefully it feels like you are not wearing any thing.
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Do you think this product is worth waisting money on?
Bri L.
Bri L.
Do you put a powder over it, or do you think it'd be ok to wear without powder?
Arit A.
Arit A.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product like a foundation?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I would like to buy this product. I am so skeptical about all of these BB C type creams that I don't have a lot of money to buy and try and have negative results. I know most of your reviews says it is a flawless finish. But does it act as a corrector as well? Please help! Thank you.
Ryleigh o.
Ryleigh o.
Burlington ON
Does it hurt sensitive skin?