BY OLAY #55 in BB Cream

Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 offers 24-hour hydration, UV protection, and a splash of sheer color to instantly brighten your complexion. Say bye-bye to blotches and imperfections and hello to instant coverage! Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 is the one-step skincare essential for a flawless complexion from morning till night! Simplify your daily beauty regimen with this all-in-one solution that has six skin-perfecting benefits: Refreshes skin instantly. Brightens for a radiant glow. Evens tone with a splash of sheer color. Hydrates for 24 hours. Smoothes for softer feeling skin. Protects against UV damage with SPF 15.

• Is this product like a foundation?8 Answers
  • I am looking to try a BB cream and I've heard buzz about ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering what people this of this product? is it o...1 Answers
Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!}
  • "very good for oily skin that is sensitive to control the oil and cause less acne for you" in 106 reviews
  • "I had this product about one time it was ok. Not the best ,i dont really use foundation ,never really found the right one to match my skin tone but i use bronzer now instead" in 106 reviews
  • "This bb cream is probably one of my favorite non-asian bb cream. Its very moisturizing so it feels great on my normal to dry skin. I got light to medium color and the bb cream blended effortlessly on to my skin and the color matched perfectly. The coverage is light to maybe buildable medium coverage. The bb has no noticeable shimmer or gittler which I love. Over all I love this product for a warm summer day." in 79 reviews
  • "This is a "BB Cream" but to me it feels more like a tinted moisturizer, because this only provides Spf 15 and moisture to your skin, not any coverage." in 78 reviews
  • "its an ok product , it does have a very light coverage , like the smell tho ,plus i got it on clearance at walgreens , but i don't think i will be purchasing it again..." in 57 reviews
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
This was my favorite BB cream I have used, unfortunately I can't find it anywhere anymore. It smells AMAZING! It had a light/sheer coverage dewy application. Despite it being a more sheer coverage BB cream it covered all uneaven tones.
I really wish they'd bring this line, and this BB cream back. It was amazing, and this would be an absolute staple for me if they would bring it back!
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This smells really strong and at first it's not so bad but then quickly starts to become a bit nauseating. It is not super greasy and goes on to the skin fairly nice but has no pigmentation or coverage whatsoever. It is literally just a lotion. For an okay product I was slightly disappointed and will not be purchasing this product again.
Korina K.
Longview, WA
I love the fresh scent of this product and SPF coverage. I was a little disappointed that it was thin but it is perfect for evening skin tone especially in warmer climates and outdoor workouts without full coverage and heavy feel. I still stock it on my vanity!
Megan K.
Boyceville, WI
I uee Olay BB cream as part of my make up routine daily. This product gives coverage abd moisture as well as sun protection. I start with the BB cream first and then add my primer and rest of my makeup.
Tonya R.
I bought this so I wouldn't have to put on a full face to run quick errands. It has a very light coverage. It does feel light going on your face, but I personally prefer a deeper coverage.
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
This is simply a tinted moisturizer. I’m not the biggest fan of how my skin looks while wearing this. I don’t find it buildable and it feels very heavy on my skin. I’m sure there are better B.B. creams on the market.
Amber R.
This is perfect for a no makeup kind of day. It has light coverage and is comparable to a tinted moisturizer. I used this a ton in the summertime. It didn't bother my sensitive skin. It isn't that expensive either!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Simple and easy to use B.B. cream. It is good if I don’t need a full coverage day and am just looking for a quick coverage that is lot full. I don’t use them very often but this one works well. Would recommend and would buy again.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Olay cream was just ok. I purchased it at Walgreens and don’t think i would purchase it again. It was very minimal coverage and not long lasting. I wouldn’t recommend it to others. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
This was the first BB cream I ever tried and I really liked it. It's more like a tinted moisturizer, but it was good for every day for me. I really wish they wouldn't have discontinued it :(
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Do you think this product is worth waisting money on?
Bri L.
Do you put a powder over it, or do you think it'd be ok to wear without powder?
Arit A.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product like a foundation?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I would like to buy this product. I am so skeptical about all of these BB C type creams that I don't have a lot of money to buy and try and have negative results. I know most of your reviews says it is a flawless finish. But does it act as a corrector as well? Please help! Thank you.
Ryleigh o.
Burlington ON
Does it hurt sensitive skin?