BY OLAY #53 in BB Cream

Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 offers 24-hour hydration, UV protection, and a splash of sheer color to instantly brighten your complexion. Say bye-bye to blotches and imperfections and hello to instant coverage! Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 is the one-step skincare essential for a flawless complexion from morning till night! Simplify your daily beauty regimen with this all-in-one solution that has six skin-perfecting benefits: Refreshes skin instantly. Brightens for a radiant glow. Evens tone with a splash of sheer color. Hydrates for 24 hours. Smoothes for softer feeling skin. Protects against UV damage with SPF 15.

• Is this product like a foundation?8 Answers
  • I am looking to try a BB cream and I've heard buzz about Olay Fre...2 Answers
  • I was wondering what people this of this product? is it oily? how...1 Answers
Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!}
  • "I had this product about one time it was ok. Not the best ,i dont really use foundation ,never really found the right one to match my skin tone but i use bronzer now instead" in 106 reviews
  • "This is a "BB Cream" but to me it feels more like a tinted moisturizer, because this only provides Spf 15 and moisture to your skin, not any coverage." in 78 reviews
  • "For the most part this got my skin pretty oily and I don't have oily skin so, that was a downfall for me, then there was the whole break out after use of this product, and i rarely ever get breakouts, so this was something i really didn't like even more about it, the coverage wasnt that good I didn't really even notice anything other than it making my face really oily." in 61 reviews
  • "its an ok product , it does have a very light coverage , like the smell tho ,plus i got it on clearance at walgreens , but i don't think i will be purchasing it again..." in 57 reviews
  • "I like to apply a very light layer of this mixed with a small amount of a liquid highlight (like Revlon Skinlights) to provide a luminous, hydrating base for my regular foundation." in 50 reviews
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple and easy to use B.B. cream. It is good if I don’t need a full coverage day and am just looking for a quick coverage that is lot full. I don’t use them very often but this one works well. Would recommend and would buy again.
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is simply a tinted moisturizer. I’m not the biggest fan of how my skin looks while wearing this. I don’t find it buildable and it feels very heavy on my skin. I’m sure there are better B.B. creams on the market.
Mandy E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to product for summer instead of foundation. It is so much lighter and airy and doesn't feel heavy in the hot weather. It blends smooth and blurs lines and pores for a flawless finish. It is soo much better in the summer in my opinion than any foundation I have tried because it doesn't get that "cakey, sweat off your face" effect that you generally get in summertime from having a heavy foundation on. I would highly recommend if you live in a hot climate or for the summertime that you switch your typical foundation to this BB cream. Your pores and selfies will definitely thank you! Great product!
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
It's like... okay? It's way better than I ever expected, gives a pretty decent amount of coverage, and isn't super oily. The only issue is you have to apply this with a beauty blender, or it is super streaky and gross. It also definitely needs a setting powder, at least for my skin, or it gets smeary. Like if I applied other makeup or concealer on top of it, it kind of just came off. But I definitely think this is good for a natural day, maybe a day at the beach when you want a bit of coverage and don't plan on wearing any other makeup. But not for glam looks or even everyday in my opinion.
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
I bought this product hoping it would give some coverage and protection during the warmer months. However, the coverage was very light and it didn't last long on me in the heat. It creased up really bad and pretty much ran off my face with the sweat. I do have oily skin though, so that have been a big factor. But even if I had normal to dry skin, I don't think I would ever repurchase this product unfortunately, I just feel like there is a lot more products like this on the market now that actually work. (The only reason I gave it a two is for the fact that my skin type could have played a role in the outcome, I just don't feel like it would have made a huge difference though...)
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a BB cream with coverage, this isn't for you. I use it more as an SPF/ moisturizer for my days when I don't wear makeup. I would recommend this for oily skin because the SPF can make you a little shiny in my opinion. I really wouldn't classify is as makeup, definitely a moisturizer instead.
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
During the summer or just when I'm out in the sun I like to protect my face as much as possible and I don't like to have a ton of makeup on so my pores dont get clogged. One of my favorite BB creams is by Olay. It has a light tint with a 15 spf built in it already. The price is not bad either. #summerbeautyroutine #megabox #summerbeautyproduct
Maddie K.
Grand Rapids
This product is a very good BB cream, it has sunscreen, a tint, and it is moisturizing. It is not as thick as foundation so it will not cover up everything, but it is very good to even your skin tone and moisturizing on a summer day when you don't want to wear cakey makeup. It also smells really good!
Jessica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried many BB creams, and this one was okay. That said, the smell was microns it was easy to put on my skin. However, it wasn't very bendable and left a pretty ugly line on my jaw. It's not violable from what I could tell and I think it would work better with foundation over it.
Nik R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
another great addition to my spf go tos! when the summer is gone and the winter is here I use this great go to for a pop of color. its so soft on the skin you don't even notice its their, it evens out my skin tone as well. Its a great way to hydrate the skin and give it vitamins.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Do you think this product is worth waisting money on?
Bri L.
Do you put a powder over it, or do you think it'd be ok to wear without powder?
Arit A.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product like a foundation?
Ryleigh o.
Burlington ON
Does it hurt sensitive skin?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I would like to buy this product. I am so skeptical about all of these BB C type creams that I don't have a lot of money to buy and try and have negative results. I know most of your reviews says it is a flawless finish. But does it act as a corrector as well? Please help! Thank you.