BY OLAY

Salicylic Acid Acne Face Wash Oil-Free Liquid Cleanser Deep Cleans &Amp; Lathers Essence Of Mandarin Orange &Amp; Green Tea Penetrates Pores To Clear Up Most Blemishes And Help Prevent New Ones From Forming For A Consistently Clear Look. 1-800-285-5170

Olay Fresh Effects Acne Control Face Wash
  • "Great scent, not irritating on my sensitive skin. Great to use both morning and night. A go to cleanser." in 8 reviews
Sayaa B.
Before I started using the Peter Thomas Roth Irish Mud cleanser than this was my GO-TO! I loved this, for the price you can't beat it. It truly cleaned my face and it realllllly cleared up my acne! It wasn't harsh on my sensitive skin or anything like that. I have recommended this to many people because its so affordable and really worked for me. Left my skin feeling clean and great.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite face scrub!! Its very affordable and efficient. Ever since I been using this products its helped my acne so much and helped cleared up my skin. I buy it at Walmart now since its hard to find but its worth it.I always have a back up so when i finish it and its a must have for me. Some days I use during the morning and at night before I shower and doesn't dry out my face; but it does a great job in cleaning my skin and isn't too rough on my face.
Andrea G.
Beloit, WI
I have used this and this is also a favorite of mine. It works wonders and my face feels great. I buy this at Walmart. Would recommend to anyone. Great for the price.
Ngoc V.
Pflugerville , TX
The products is not really working for me. The first time i ever use, my face was really red after cleaning. I thought is was normal but my mom is that I was allergic to the items. I would not recommend to other with a sensitive skin and oil face.
Brianna S.
Really got rid of the little breakouts I used to have, I will say I did stop using it for a couple of years I did feel like it was drying me out, but now I use it in rotation because this can be intense and I have dry skin.
Niya_post P.
St louis
I think this product leaves my skin moisturized and they clean it and it really makes my acne go away and it’s kind of pricey but now it’s time it’s gentle on your skin I love it so much and I will work with me
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I bought this at my local Walmart, and I will say this is a favorite. I use this to wash my face every night before bed. It clears away a days' worth of oil and leaves the face smelling and feeling wonderful. I would recommend this product to any one who deals with hormonal or stress acne- in times of flare up! It is a little pricey for a "walmart" product, but well worth the results.
Jasmine G.
I highly recommend this wash! It's great for exfoliating your face and keeping acne at bay! I use this daily! I also love the smell it makes me wake up in the morning! It's a steal for the price and Ulta sometimes has sales so I get it during those times! My face is much brighter and softer as well! Thanks Olay(:
Chantelle H.
Okay acne control scrub is awesome for the prevention of acne it has salcylic acid on it wich clears blackheads and acne at the same time ! It also has a nice orange fresh smell to it ! Than to get off excess makeup I use play fresh effects wipes for my eyes it cleans the makeup off gently and thouroly
Fameolous C.
Few years ago I became a fan of this product, after using the olay face cream for years. Reason this product caught my attention was due to the scrub, I like the roughness of the product because it feels to me as if it is removing dead skin. I like the feeling of starting the new day with the fresh face!
Lacey M.
Pine bluff, AR
Im looking for a new face wash i try to switch it up a little and not try to use the same ome all the time, isnthisna good face wash?
Cailey C.
Covington, KY
Is it really oll free?
Alyssa S.
Is this a good product to help control oily skin?
Shynequa W.
I have been looking for a new face wash, but my fear is that i have sensitive skin! Do this work on sensitive skin
Michelle Z.
Toronto , ON
I have been breaking out a lot lately which isn't normal for my skin. I use olay fresh effects, in the shower, but it there a better product that would be recommended. My skin is normally clear and little oily.