Olay Fresh Effects Acne Control Face Wash uploaded by Bianca S.Olay Fresh Effects Acne Control Face Wash uploaded by Kelsey B.Olay Fresh Effects Acne Control Face Wash uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY OLAY

Salicylic Acid Acne Face Wash Oil-Free Liquid Cleanser Deep Cleans &Amp; Lathers Essence Of Mandarin Orange &Amp; Green Tea Penetrates Pores To Clear Up Most Blemishes And Help Prevent New Ones From Forming For A Consistently Clear Look. 1-800-285-5170 see more...

• Does anybody else hate the smell of this or is it just me? I used...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face wash, but my fear is that i ha...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser that will a... Be the first to answer!
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite face scrub!! Its very affordable and efficient. Ever since I been using this products its helped my acne so much and helped cleared up my skin. I buy it at Walmart now since its hard to find but its worth it.I always have a back up so when i finish it and its a must have for me. Some days I use during the morning and at night before I shower and doesn't dry out my face; but it does a great job in cleaning my skin and isn't too rough on my face.
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product makes my face feel clean afterwards. It does not have an oily residue. I have also had less acne since I have been using this product. I am extremely happy with the product and I would buy it again. Also the packaging is very appealing to the eyes.
Ngoc V.
Pflugerville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products is not really working for me. The first time i ever use, my face was really red after cleaning. I thought is was normal but my mom is that I was allergic to the items. I would not recommend to other with a sensitive skin and oil face.
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased mine at target and I am so incredibly happy that I did. It was a reasonable price too. Worth every penny. I have been suffering adult acne and this product has definitely helped clear my face up. I have people compliment my complexion saying that my skin is so clear. I have sensitive skin and a lot of products dry my face out so bad. This product does not dry my face out. It also smells very good.
Julianne B.
Halethorpe , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this at a friend's house and it's amazing! I have sensitive skin so I can't use proactive or stuff like that. This worked so well and my boss even said my skin was glowing after using it for about a week. Unfortunately, I could only find it at Ulta. It was a pretty good price though. One of the best products for my face!
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at my local Walmart, and I will say this is a favorite. I use this to wash my face every night before bed. It clears away a days' worth of oil and leaves the face smelling and feeling wonderful. I would recommend this product to any one who deals with hormonal or stress acne- in times of flare up! It is a little pricey for a "walmart" product, but well worth the results.
Jasmine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this wash! It's great for exfoliating your face and keeping acne at bay! I use this daily! I also love the smell it makes me wake up in the morning! It's a steal for the price and Ulta sometimes has sales so I get it during those times! My face is much brighter and softer as well! Thanks Olay(:
Tasha E.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have horrible acne and have tried everything from prescriptions to proactive. This product from olay works the best. Within a week I started to see results. This product works for me because whenever I'm out of some I don't have to deal with the hassle of going to order it. I just walk into my local Walmart and it's right there on the self.
Fameolous C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Few years ago I became a fan of this product, after using the olay face cream for years. Reason this product caught my attention was due to the scrub, I like the roughness of the product because it feels to me as if it is removing dead skin. I like the feeling of starting the new day with the fresh face!
Tori L.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this product once and probably won't repurchase because there are so many other acne washes that do more than this one. It did clean my face I just never noticed any change in how my acne was every week I would use it. Not a bad face wash it just wasn't anything special
Lacey M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Im looking for a new face wash i try to switch it up a little and not try to use the same ome all the time, isnthisna good face wash?
Cailey C.
Covington, KY
Is it really oll free?
Alyssa S.
Is this a good product to help control oily skin?
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
Does anybody else hate the smell of this or is it just me? I used it once and couldn't take the smell. I ran out of my cleansing story and now I gotta start using it.
Shynequa W.
I have been looking for a new face wash, but my fear is that i have sensitive skin! Do this work on sensitive skin