Olay Fresh Effects Acne Control Face Wash uploaded by Bianca S.Olay Fresh Effects Acne Control Face Wash uploaded by Kelsey B.Olay Fresh Effects Acne Control Face Wash uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY OLAY

Salicylic Acid Acne Face Wash Oil-Free Liquid Cleanser Deep Cleans &Amp; Lathers Essence Of Mandarin Orange &Amp; Green Tea Penetrates Pores To Clear Up Most Blemishes And Help Prevent New Ones From Forming For A Consistently Clear Look. 1-800-285-5170 see more...

• Does anybody else hate the smell of this or is it just me? I used...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face wash, but my fear is that i ha...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser that will a...Be the first to answer!
Alyssia J.
Alyssia J.
Now let me you give you the 411 for this product I purchased this product from a nearby Walgreens. I actually bought this in a set I believe the set was called the "Olay Fresh Effects Cleaning System" or something of that sort. When purchasing it, I honestly thought it was gonna become my holy grail but it wasn't that. The facial scrub, which is the products listed, was very harsh. It is an exfoliating scrub, but the beads left my skin with reddish tent after I used it. I hated that. But I did continue to use it because I was too lazy to go back out on the hunt for a new facial cleanser. Although the product was harsh, it did have a very lovely smell. Possibly if your face can handle harsh products than this would be the product for you.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Anna, IL
I first tried this product about a week agoat my mother in laws house. Myself, my fiance and our 2 girls went to stay for the weekend for some family time. It was shower time and of course as scatterbrained as I am i forgot my face wash. I have eextremely oily acne proneskin. After uusing this product for 3 days I could tell a difference in the appearance and texture of my skin. Needless to say I plan to buy some for myself!
Ciera G.
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
I purchased mine at target and I am so incredibly happy that I did. It was a reasonable price too. Worth every penny. I have been suffering adult acne and this product has definitely helped clear my face up. I have people compliment my complexion saying that my skin is so clear. I have sensitive skin and a lot of products dry my face out so bad. This product does not dry my face out. It also smells very good.
Iris H.
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
I absolutely love this product! This product actually leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Its not a deep clean but its a nice pick me up fresh clean feeling. I use it in the morning to wake me up and my skin feels fresh through out the rest of the day. I have very normal skin and it works amazingly for me.
Val G.
Val G.
I love this stuff. I use it every day in the shower. It goes on really nice and smooth, smells really good, And lathers really nicely too. I would recommend it. I don't have terrible acne but suffered from the random monthly pimple spots, and this product seems to help me with that!
Current O.
Current O.
This product is really good. It keeps my face fresh in the morning. it actually is effective but not as good as i want. It has a very nice packaging. I like it a lot. I am a repeat user. I currently use this wash daily. I would recommend for people looking for a new face wash.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Didn't do much for me. I got this one with high hopes after seeing a lot of hype and advertising. I returned it by the end of the week. It didn't make my skin feel fresh or clean. It felt like I had just washed it with water. No clue why it's called "fresh effects".
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Bought this product a few days ago and so far I am liking it. The smell is great and I love the way it feels when I used it the mint leaves my face feel cool and refreshed. I have black heads on my nose and that's clearing up. So we will see how it keeps my skin.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
I love Olays acne wash products. I usually buy these when my period is about to come because for some reason I get a few acne breakouts and it's horrible. However all thanks to olay... It keeps my face feeling fresh and clean. These come in handy for sure.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
I don't use this, but my girls do. It has a nice light fresh scent, washes away clean without any residue, and is gentle enough for all skin types. It doesn't strip or dry out the skin and leaves it nice and soft. I'd buy it again as they love it!!!!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Im looking for a new face wash i try to switch it up a little and not try to use the same ome all the time, isnthisna good face wash?
Cailey C.
Cailey C.
Covington, KY
Is it really oll free?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Is this a good product to help control oily skin?
Misty T.
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
Does anybody else hate the smell of this or is it just me? I used it once and couldn't take the smell. I ran out of my cleansing story and now I gotta start using it.
Shynequa W.
Shynequa W.
I have been looking for a new face wash, but my fear is that i have sensitive skin! Do this work on sensitive skin