Olay Fresh Effect Clear Skin Peau Nette Swirled Mattifier Redness & Pore Reducing Mattifier uploaded by Nathali G.

BY OLAY #44 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Instantly Reduces The Look Of Blemishes, Shine, And Pores And Neutralizes The Appearance Of Redness With A Subtle Green Tint That Absorbs Into Skin For Colorless Coverage. Our {Swirled Mattifier!} Offers 10 Fresh Benefits In One:
Diminishes Oil
Mattifies Skin
Brightens Skin
Evens Out Skin Tone
Hydrates Skin
Use Together With Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin {Acne Hater Deep Scrub!} And {Spot Zinger!} 2-in-1 Salicylic Acid Acne Spot Treatment To Instantly Improve The Look Of Blemishes, Redness, And Pores.
• Oil Free
• Dermatologically Tested
• Non-comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)
*Visual Assessment On 29 Women At 15 Minutes By Expert Graders

Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide*, Isopropyl Isostearate, Titanium Dioxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Talc, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol**, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Mica, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Ethylparaben, Decylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract^^, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract***, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^^^, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract^, Chromium Oxide Greens. *Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Citrus, ^mint, ^^chamomile, ^^^green Tea

Dania H.
It works really well. A little bit goes a long way. It’s one of my favorite moisturizers that I use. I bought it at CVS. It’s package is pretty nice.  The smell is pretty good too. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend it to others.
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
Definitely mattify's the skin. The fragrance is very fresh and citrusy. My face felt tingly but in a good way. My pores were also noticably smaller. Personally I think its a great buy for the price. I've bought this product twice, so I definitely believe its worth it.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
By rule of thumb I like Olay products, this one however had me in the fence. It's a product to keep you matte, which it does to a certain degree, not the best mattifying moisturizer but decent. It feels something between chalky and heavy, but it leaves no residue and can be used under other products. It was ok, probably good for someone with somewhat less oily skin than mine
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
This is the best moisturizer for acne prone skin. It's tough finding a perfect moisturizer for problem skin because it needs a balance between skin quenching, yet oil preventing moisture. This has a bit of that salicylic acid in it I think, I don't remember exactly. I've used my last bottle a few months ago and haven't been able to find it in a single store around me anymore. I'm so upset because I truly loved this product and have been having quite a difficult time finding a replacement. BRING THE FRESH EFFECTS BACK TO THE SHELVES!!
Cristen R.
Forked river , NJ
This is another great moisturizer for under your make up. I sometimes use this as a primer because it helps with pores, redness and mattifies. But I also use it at night when I'm having issues with redness and I see a huge difference in the morning. Great affordable product!
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
I love this moisturizer. I use it mainly in the morning but it keeps me matte for most of the day. I have already repurchased it multiple times before and will continue to do so. It has a nice, gentle scent to it which I love. I definitely recommend this to other people!
Taylor K.
HOLY GRAIL LOTION FOR OILY SKIN. I was struggling with the oily on my skin and the wear of my makeup due to the oil. This product saved my life. Still hydrates the skin, but leaves it matte. I would definitely recommend this product. 10/10
Miranda B.
Love the matte finish this gives while still giving needed moisture. Would continue to buy if I could find it more locally. Not sure if it gets cut from my stores or if it sells out (guessing the latter). Gives a great base for makeup.
Marta C.
Oakland, CA
I feel like this product worked great but I do have one complaint about it, it made my skin dry . It definitely helped with the redness and my pores did get a bit smaller not a drastic change but I did stop using due to drying out my skin
Janay S.
I started using this to reduce my oily skin during the summer. Love how smooth it is and makes my makeup stay on well too! It's hard to find these days at the stores, so I'll have to get it online. Works well I find and the packaging is bright and catches the eye!
Morgan B.
Is this product worth the price?
Deb M.
Brighton, CO
I have wanted to try this but I have sensitive skin that is prone to irritation / redness when using certain products. Anyone with similar issues use this?
Tessa G.
Pittsboro, NC
Does this product do what is advertised? I have general redness on my cheeks and am looking for a primer that will reduce redness.
Marylynn C.
Charlottetown, PE
For people using this under foundation, what foundation do you use? I find it reacts badly with my Maybelline Fit foundation and causes clumping.