Instantly Reduces The Look Of Blemishes, Shine, And Pores And Neutralizes The Appearance Of Redness With A Subtle Green Tint That Absorbs Into Skin For Colorless Coverage. Our {Swirled Mattifier!} Offers 10 Fresh Benefits In One:
Diminishes Oil
Mattifies Skin
Brightens Skin
Evens Out Skin Tone
Hydrates Skin
Use Together With Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin {Acne Hater Deep Scrub!} And {Spot Zinger!} 2-in-1 Salicylic Acid Acne Spot Treatment To Instantly Improve The Look Of Blemishes, Redness, And Pores.
• Oil Free
• Dermatologically Tested
• Non-comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)
*Visual Assessment On 29 Women At 15 Minutes By Expert Graders

Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide*, Isopropyl Isostearate, Titanium Dioxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Talc, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol**, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Mica, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Ethylparaben, Decylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract^^, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract***, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^^^, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract^, Chromium Oxide Greens. *Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Citrus, ^mint, ^^chamomile, ^^^green Tea

Does this actually work and how long does your skin stay not oily when using it
Is this product worth the price?
Does this product do what is advertised? I have general redness on my cheeks and am looking for a primer that will reduce redness.
Start your review of Olay Fresh Effect Clear Skin Peau Nette Swirled Mattifier Redness & Pore Reducing Mattifier!
How would you rate this product?
Lakewood, WA
Olay Fresh Effect Clear Skin Peau Nette Swirled Mattifier Redness & Pore Reducing Mattifier uploaded by Jessica D.
Pretty good mattifier for the price it keeps shine down and even extend the life of your makeup if you are a very oily person I have a hard time finding this product I do not know if they are discontinuing it but I did find it on clearance at my local Safeway it was under $10 and has seemed to do the job so if you find it at a store near you I suggest you give it a try. [product:olay-fresh-effects-clear-skin-swirled-mattifier!-redness-and-pore-reducing-mattifier,-citrus/mint,-1.35-fl-oz]
Combination, Mature / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
Coeur D Alene, ID
I'm not sure what to say about my experience with this.. I bought a bottle after trying a sample from a Seventeen magazine. The sample was amazing! I was super excited to have this product. Well after going through half a bottle giving this chance after chance unfortunately I have to say it did not work as well as the sample for me. The smell is good but I no longer got the mattifying effects.
Oily / Acne, Sun Damage, Scarring
State College, PA
Definitely mattify's the skin. The fragrance is very fresh and citrusy. My face felt tingly but in a good way. My pores were also noticably smaller. Personally I think its a great buy for the price. I've bought this product twice, so I definitely believe its worth it.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Uneven Skin Tone
Brown Deer, WI
I would totally recommend for anyone who has oily skin! My skin is oily and sensitive and I love it. Kept me matte all day. I'm a college student and I have classes at 8am and I don't get back home until 7pm from school and work and my face is pretty matte still! Love this so much!
Oily / Acne, Redness, Scarring
This primer smells amazing and feels like a moisturizer on the skin. It made my skin look refreshed and moisturized . It didn't really help with my redness or with making my skin matte. I think it would be great for someone who doesn't like heavy makeup or likes to just use primer. If you're on a budget looking for a primer this one would be a nice one to try.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Warren, MI
I used this product a couple times. I have oily/combination skin. I found that it does mattify my skin but it doesnt last very long. I do like the texture and the packaging but wish it was more effective. I dont think I'd buy it again but if Olay came out with an updated and better version, I'd definitely try it!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads
I had the pleasure of testing out a sample of this. Instead of my usual primer and BB cream, I used this! My skin type of combination/oily so I was the one to put this up to the test. It lasted all day except for at night where my "T" zone started to get a bit oily. I don't blame the product though! Looking for the full size in my stores now!
Atlanta, TX
I love love love this stuff, but at the same time completely hate it. Pros: It smells great, does it's job. Cons: it's sticky, maskes your skin puffy, and didn't glide on like you hope.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
HOLY GRAIL LOTION FOR OILY SKIN. I was struggling with the oily on my skin and the wear of my makeup due to the oil. This product saved my life. Still hydrates the skin, but leaves it matte. I would definitely recommend this product. 10/10
Combination / Acne, Redness, Scarring
W Sacramento, CA
I feel like this product worked great but I do have one complaint about it, it made my skin dry . It definitely helped with the redness and my pores did get a bit smaller not a drastic change but I did stop using due to drying out my skin
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...