BY OLAY

Deeply Exfoliates And Penetrates Pores To Clear Breakouts And Blackheads While Reducing Excess Oil.
Infused With Citrus & Mint Essences For A Fresh New Beginning To Beautifully Clear Skin. Use Together With Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin {Spot Zinger!} 2-in-1 Salicylic Acid Acne Spot Treatment And {Swirled Mattifier!} To Instantly Improve The Look Of Blemishes, Redness, And Pores.
Oil-free
Dermatologically Tested
Non-comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)
Visual Assessment On 29 Women At 15 Minutes By Expert Graders.

Active Ingredients- Salicylic Acid 2%

Inactive Ingredients- Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Polypropylene, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate,Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Oxidized Polyethylene, Acrylatescopolymer, Fragrance, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Peg-100, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Panthenol*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract^, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract**, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract***, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^^, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides *Pro-vitamin B5, **Citrus, ***Mint, ^chamomile, ^^green Tea

• Is the exfoliant really intense? I have sensitive skin and have t...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new acne face wash. I've been using the c...1 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a amazing cleaning product. It smell amazing. I have a really dry and sensitive skin and it id totally worth it" in 9 reviews
Brittany B.
San Diego
Yasss!! This is my miracle acne scrub. I am really liking how my skin has been looking lately. I've been using Olay Fresh Effects Scub daily for the past 1 month (a little goes along way. For me at least as I tend to only breakout along the chin.), and seen significant results. My face is less red, less breakouts and whiteheads, nothing but truly radiant after one wash. Olay Fresh Effects Acne Hater Deep Scrub is my go-to skin care product. Will definitely be stocking up on this.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I used this exfoliating wash in the shower, and I actually really liked it a lot more than I thought I would,...

The fresh minty citrus scent was invigorating, and very refreshing to use every morning. The exfoliating beads were not too rough, and also not so gentle that they barely do anything to your skin. It‘s the perfect balance of exfoliating and cleansing.

The reason I give this face scrub 4 stars instead of 5 is because I didn’t see a huge difference/improvement with my acne,... Considering the main claim of this face scrub is that it’s an acne treatment, that was a tad disappointing. But this was so enjoyable to use, I would still buy another tube. It only has 5 ounces of product, and yet it lasted me several months. I used up this face wash to the very last drop. I definitely recommend it.
GEulaa E.
Passaic, NJ
For someone who is acne prone and suffers from excessively oily skin, this is one of the best exfoliators I’ve ever used! I refuse to give this product up! You can purchase it online on amazon as it is no longer in stores.
Edda F.
Olay Fresh Effect Acne Hater Deep Scrub A staple of my daily skin care routine. It’s gentle, cleaning, and definitely helps with breakouts. Plus, it smells good! LOVE this product!
Svetlana S.
I like the little beads that are in this scrub, and it has a very refreshing smell. It’s a little more of a harsh wash for every day tho. I wouldn’t be using it every day, maybe couple of times a week because I felt I was scrubbing too hard. Other wise it was a refreshing scrub!
Tegan J.
Fresno, CA
I used this product for several months, and I have to admit that I didn't really see any improvement in my acne. It did work nicely to exfoliate and as a cleanser, and it left my skin feeling nice and clean, but it did not do much more me. I know that everyone's skin is very different and different ingredients work for different people, so I could see this working for someone else. I haven't had much luck with salicylic acid products in the past, so it isn't much of a surprise that this didn't work for me. It could be a nice product, but I won't be purchasing it again.
abbie c.
This product is ok. I used it for a few months on my acne-prone skin. I thought it would work wonders, but if I skipped a day of washing I'd break out like crazy! It's probably just my skin! I wouldn't buy again and I don't recommend if you have dry skin.
Mackynzie G.
Monroe, MI
I love this exfoliator so much, it leaves your face feeling so fresh and rejuvenated. The mint and citrus really give you that nice icy zing your looking for! It's a little harsh so make sure you check it first before applying to whole neck and face.
Giselle M.
Jacksonville, Fl
I looooove this face wash. I use on fays that I wear makeup. This is not my every day wash, though I feel like this one leaves my face a lot smoother than the other one I use. Im really considering starting to use this as my daily wash to see if it is an acne problem solver. I definitely recommend this product and it is very very affordable
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I absolutely love this!!! So when I first bought this it was to just have a face wash to use in the mornings to get me up for my early college classes but this with the Clearasil Hydra Blast Face wash & the Aveeno face moisturizer has cleared my blemishes & acne. I started to breakout a lot when I got into college & nothing worked, I would just get so many bumps & blemishes and makeup would not help hid these breakouts. And let me say that I had really oily skin but due to over washing my skin went from oily to dry skin which is horrible when you want to put on makeup over dry patches of skin. So when I started moisturizing everyday starting from once a day in the mornings to twice a day morning/night, plus washing my face with this product & the Clearasil face wash with a loofah it has cleared my skin & now I'm tackling acne marks from the blemishes but I have no more breakouts maybe just 1-3 when I eat sugar a lot or when I start & finish my period.
Jackie V.
Houston , Tx
I have been looking for a new face scrub is this good for sensitive skin ?
Sidney D.
How well does this product work?
Beverly F.
Fairview, TN
I've been looking for a new acne face wash. I've been using the charcoal cleanser and it seemed to work for awhile. But now it's losing its effect. I have sensitive skin and it's also naturally oily. Will this be a good alternative to what I'm looking for?
Anya R.
Does this dry out your skin?
Salma H.
How can i get this product and does it work?