Olay Foaming Sensitive Skin Facial Wash

Gently cleanse and refresh sensitive skin Features Rich lather 100% Soap-Free 100% Oil-Free.

[product:pca-skin-rejuvenating-serum-1.1-ounce]
Does this break you out? Weird question I know, but let's be honest, some products can make you break out worse instead of helping your situation.
Did anyone experience redness while using this product?
Start your review of Olay Foaming Sensitive Skin Facial Wash!
Product Highlights
“My favorite face wash for my sensitive skin. Keeps your skin clean and moisturized all day with out drying your skin out or making it oily by the end of the day” in reviews
Tracy, CA
I purchased this on a whim while at Target. It was another random purchase because it happened to be on clearance. I am very happy with it. It can be very nerve wracking when ypu have sensitive skin and you fear a reaction, especially on the face. Would definitely buy again. I fear they are eliminating their sensitive line. ??
Highly recommended! Keeps my face feeling fresh and looking bright. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like other products and the price is great! Smells wonderful and easy to find in the store! Since using I can see a improvement in completion!
New York
I tried this on my face and it wasn’t the best for me . It was the first time I ever tried it and it wasn’t a good one. I had a lot of breakouts on my face because of this. It doesn’t have nice packaging and I wouldn’t buy it again because it isn’t really good for my face but then again everyone’s face combination is different.
Glendale, AZ
I honestly dont see too much of difference using this one. I am continuing to give it a shot but I do feel a bit dry after using it like I definitely need a moisturizer which is not my favorite
SHADY COVE, OR
I've only been using this about a week, but so far I'm loving it. No filmy after residue and it isn't really scented which is FANTASTIC. I had a decent outbreak of acne for two weeks, and my skin started clearing up pretty nicely. I still have a couple minor areas that aren't happy but holy cow, my face and skin feel better. Btw though, the name is misleading. It doesn't foam nor is it "foamy," I don't know what that's about. Either way, this made my picky skin happy.
made my skin feel very soft and since I have very sensitive skin it was perfect for me. It was very cleaning and effective. I was expecting to try something new but most brands make me get a really bad break out and this one didn’t. I recommended my little cousin to use for her skin.
I have sensitive skin and find this product is great and easy to use. It's very affordable and a little bit goes a long way. If you have sensitive skin I recommend checking this out as an affordable option to skin care
North Chicago, IL
Purchased at: Target
I really like this face cleanser it for my dry, sensitive skin! A lather well and remove all make up. I feel like I always clean my face while and it doesn’t break me out at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who had dry to normal skin.
The cleansers is ok, doesn't dry my skin out, doesn't leave me feeling moisturized. This is a middle- of- the- road cleanser that I'll keep around for when I'm out of my more preferred cleansers.
Hyndman
My boyfriend and I both use this facial wash every day. It has helped with not irritating my skin like most facial cleansers do, along with leaving my skin soft. It has also helped my boyfriend with his acne and redness