Olay Foaming Sensitive Skin Facial Wash uploaded by kandiss J.

BY OLAY

Gently cleanse and refresh sensitive skin Features Rich lather 100% Soap-Free 100% Oil-Free.

• Does this break you out? Weird question I know, but let'...1 Answers
  • Did anyone experience redness while using this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this dry your face out?1 Answers
Olay Foaming Sensitive Skin Facial Wash
  • "My favorite face wash for my sensitive skin. Keeps your skin clean and moisturized all day with out drying your skin out or making it oily by the end of the day" in 33 reviews
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
This face wash is decent. Is does it’s job well & I feel like it gets my skin very clean. I just prefer a foaming face wash. But it did meet my expectations as far as a mild facial cleanser goes & I would recommend it.
Sarah B.
La Place, LA
I love how gentle this face wash is on my face! I thought it was too gentle and would not clean my face well, but it proved me wrong! My face feels amazing after using it. The price is great and I would buy again.
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is my favorite wash I use it as my second wash every night routinely. It doesn't break me out. My skin isn't sensitive to it. It's affordable. And since I started using it I feel my skin has improved.
♥️honeybabe M.
Wailuku, HI
Cleansing and refreshing to the skin!! Highly recommend this face wash its one of the best ive ever used!! Olay is never a disappointment. Anyone who needs a good quality face wash get this!!
kandiss J.
I like this Facial wash. It makes skin soft and feel fresh and really clean. Ive been getting this for a few years now, i dont use it everyday but when i do i do notice a difference in my skin, and it smells good too. And the price is also good. I recommend it.
Theresa U.
A friend of mine recommended this to me & at first, I was hesitant because he makeup wipes didn’t really work for me nor did the moisturizer. But, I’m thoroughly impressed with this specific face wash. My fave feels really clean with this moisturizer & I instantly noticed how smooth my skin felt. I’d definitely repurchase!
Ciera B.
I have sensitive skin and find this product is great and easy to use. It's very affordable and a little bit goes a long way. If you have sensitive skin I recommend checking this out as an affordable option to skin care
Sadie M.
The cleansers is ok, doesn't dry my skin out, doesn't leave me feeling moisturized. This is a middle- of- the- road cleanser that I'll keep around for when I'm out of my more preferred cleansers.
Ambria O.
I have been using this face wash for as long as I can remember. At least 15 years. I love it! It's gentle on my sensitive skin but strong enough to remove all my makeup.
Ashley R.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite drug store cleanser! I've repurchased many, many times.It's gentle but removes all traces of makeup. Doesn't dry your skin out, but still gets it clean enough. No fragrance which is very important! I'm an esthetician and know how important it is to steer clear of known skin irritants in all skin care products and all fragrances, whether synthetic or natural, are skin irritants and have no business in skin care products. I have normal/combination "mature" skin and my teen age daughter has semi oily, acne prone skin and we both use this cleanser with great success. Simple and effective!
Jessia B.
Mason , OH
Does this dry your face out?
krystal ☺.
Did anyone experience redness while using this product?
Lauren C.
Does this break you out? Weird question I know, but let's be honest, some products can make you break out worse instead of helping your situation.