BY OLAY

A Gentle, Yet Powerful, Face Wash That Cleanses Deeply To Thoroughly Remove Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Over-drying Skin.
• Oil-free Conditioners Help Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodiummyristoyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodiumlauroamphoacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, Sodiumlaureth Sulfate, Cocamidemea, Laureth-10, Disodiumlauroamphodiacetate, Sodiumtrideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Disodiumedta, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdmhydantoin, Ragrance/Parfum

Olay Foaming Face Wash Normal Skin
  • "I love this wash! I'm not a huge fan of sents but this doesn't bother me at all and hasn't given my sensitive skin any problems!" in 4 reviews
Simone A.
I like foaming products, and this doesn't just foam, I feel the impurities wash of with the foam. But I will say that if you have an open "wound" it's gonna sting AF to use it!
Nicole B.
This cleanser was gentle on my sensitive skin but effective on my makeup, and I couldn't believe how inexpensive it was. Purchased for the first time on sale at Wal Mart and will definitely buy it again, as will my best friends after trying it at our girls night!
lilianaloero L.
Muy bueno, me agrada que no deja una sensación grasosa al desmaquillarse y lo remueve fácil y rápidamente, limpia y hidrata a la vez. Pero elprecio es un poco elevado y la presentacion no es muy llamativa y no representa lo bueno que es el producto.
Brianna H.
inisfill
I love this product. It’s gentle on the skin but still does a good job cleaning! I always feel like all the dirt is off my face after I use this. The price is good too!
Kate M.
Peachland, BC
Donna H.
I get a ton of pimples with my dry skin but since I've been using this my pimples and skin in general have gotten slot better.
Mariells P.
The product is just fine, I cannot say that is one of the bests but a really good one, I could buy it again if I need it.
Licda Vanesa P.
Excelente producto, fácil de conseguir y con precio asequible al público. Le doy mi voto 100% y lo recomiendo

Amazon