BY OLAY

A Gentle, Yet Powerful, Face Wash That Cleanses Deeply To Thoroughly Remove Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Over-drying Skin.
• Oil-free Conditioners Help Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodiummyristoyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodiumlauroamphoacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, Sodiumlaureth Sulfate, Cocamidemea, Laureth-10, Disodiumlauroamphodiacetate, Sodiumtrideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Disodiumedta, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdmhydantoin, Ragrance/Parfum

Olay Foaming Face Wash Normal Skin
  • "I love this wash! I'm not a huge fan of sents but this doesn't bother me at all and hasn't given my sensitive skin any problems!" in 4 reviews
Harlee U.
I sometimes use this when my face feels kinda sticky/sweaty. It’s easy, simple and makes my face feel refreshed. Other times I use this when I first wake up and want a morning burst. I would 9/10 recommend, only cause it makes my acne look darker. Still a great product!
Ashley L.
Elkins, WV
It does exactly what it's supposed to do at a great price, I would recommend this face wash if you're on a budget, but still want fresh, clean feeling skin.
Jocelynn R.
Oklahoma City
Excellent face wash. I love his product. You don't even have to put a lot . Just a little and with that your whole face feels refreshing when you wash it
Amber J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is great for my sensitive skin. It lathers nicely and gives you that squeaky clean feeling. Olay has been around for years and has great products!
Rebecca C.
Audubon, NJ
My face has been a lot clearer since using this foaming wasb but it's also a little dryer. I paired it with a moisturizer and really loved the combo.
Khloe a.
Copperas Cove
Just a simple cleanser; I reach for it sometimes.  Washes most of my makeup off at the end of the day, but i prefer it for morning use.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
So gentle and foams so well. I love this product and it works so well for my combination skin
That is pretty sensitive
Sametra M.
Dallas, TX
OLAY! Wow Beautiful Foam Facial Cleaner Leaves Your Skin Feeling Squeaky Clean. Me and Foam Cleansers are Bestfriends.
🌸 H.
When my face feels oily after a hard day at work, or if I'm just waking up this product makes my face fee fresh.
Valerie Marie B.
Orlando , FL
I've always used this product from as long as I can remember. And will continue to faithfully buy this product.

Amazon