BY OLAY

Deep cleans, thoroughly removing dirt, oil and make-up without over-drying. This powerful yet gentle cleanser helps your skin retain its own natural moisture with oil-free conditioners. Oil-Free. Foaming Face Wash. see more...

• So I'm a fan of everything Olay but never really used their face ...2 Answers
  • It's just for make up?1 Answers
  • How good is this for sensitive skin?2 Answers
maya t.
This product is supposedly for sensitive skin, but I find this to be untrue. It is very harsh on my sensitive skin. The price is decent, if that. The only plus to this face wash is the fact that it actually cleans my face; however, during the cleansing, it dries it out greatly. Also, this face wash has caused me to break out a few times. I only use it when I need to get makeup off of my face; I find that it is good for that. I would not recommend this product to anyone. It hurts a little more than it helps.
Gabrielle m.
Jacksonville, FL
I have really bad sensitive skin and eczema. i have tried Aveeno, clean and clear, and numerous other "sensitive" face washes but this one by face is my fav. Most of the time my face is left stiff and then a few hours later the rash comes and then the darkening. But with this Olay my skin felt hydrated and after multiple uses still no rash. I absolutely love it. It gives a nice lather also. Most of all it highly cost efficient, I paid just five bucks for my bottle. I highly recommend.
Makayla H.
This review is about the Olay Gentle Clean foaming face wash. First off I'll tell you about my skin, I have very sensitive, dry skin. This facial cleanser is unscented, it's affordable and it removes makeup. It also leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed. This face wash is key!
Devin S.
I have been using this product for years. I use the sensitive skin one. The only face wash that I have found that doesn't break my skin out. Leaves my face feeling soft afterwards. I'm 36 years old and people don't believe my age. So this product must help me keep my skin looking young.
Jayleen M.
Holyoke, MA
I've used this before and it has done a pretty good job at cleaning my face after make up it removes everything that wipes didn't. It did make my face feel a little dryer than normal. So I had to follow it up with a moisturizer but other than that. It's a good cleanser for the price !
Jennifer M.
Jacksonville, FL
I have finally found my go to face wash! It is such a great product at such a good price. It's not over drying and still removes all dirt and make with a nice foaming. Definitely gentle for sensitive skin. I will continue to buy this product as my daily cleanser! Definitely recommend!
Chantelle C.
Winneconne, WI
I got the sensitive play face wash and its amazing on my skin. I use it in the shower and it foams up and I once i rinse it off, my skin is soft. But the downfall for me is that my skin feels kinda tight. But otherwise it met my expectations and my skin looks a lot clearer and soft.
Mandy L.
Not as foamy as I like. It is okay if I use when I don't have makeup on. When I have makeup on, it doesn't foam up at all. For those who don't your face feeling squeaky clean after washing your face, this is for you. I like the squeaky clean feeling so this don't work well for me.
Analise D.
Falls Church, VA
it was a very thick wash. At first I was in love with it, but after a while my skin was not to happy with it. It takes forever to wash off, and it honestly doesn't do the the job as well as it should. I think if you are thinking about getting this wash you might want to rethink.
Katie D.
Tamaroa, IL
This product is very outstanding the product works very well it is very gentle not at all harsh it was very nice I think the packaging was very nice I would defently buy this product again any day of the week the product is very good I don't think any improvement is needed
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for Me I have oily skin in the summer
ashley c.
I get acne when changing face washes some things just irritate my skin and make it worse. Will this?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Has anyone had an issue with this burning due to sensitive skin?
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this product clean and moisturize combination skin without drying it further?
Allison K.
I would really like to try this product but would like to hear some feedback on if it works well for skin? how your skin feels after?any information would help