BY OLAY

Deep cleans, thoroughly removing dirt, oil and make-up without over-drying. This powerful yet gentle cleanser helps your skin retain its own natural moisture with oil-free conditioners. Oil-Free. Foaming Face Wash. see more...

• So I'm a fan of everything Olay but never really used their face ...2 Answers
  • It's just for make up?1 Answers
  • How good is this for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Olay Foaming Face Wash
  • "I'd like to start off by saying I'm not sure if I actually have sensitive skin. I used to as a kid but now I don't have strong sensitivity in face products I use. I do have very oily skin and I purchased this since it said oil free. This really has cleaned my oily skin well, along with the toner in this line. It gently gets the dirt out from the day and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. Like I mentioned in the toner review since starting these products my zits have been smaller and less frequent. I will continue to purchase these products until the discontinue them " in 53 reviews
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Can't believe how soft this facial foam leaves your face. It bubbles up, and you wonder if it's actually going to work because it's not being rough on your skin, but at the end you're left amazed at how well your skin feels. Amazing!
Emily W.
I use this product specifically in the shower and I must say that I really enjoy Olay face washes. I also use the little towelettes they have that come in a box, but I feel like you get a lot more out of the bottle. I will buy this again, and recommend for those looking for a great new face wash and haven't decided yet!
Alisha S.
Greenwood
This face wash is super gentle, so if you have sensitive skin like me, grab a bottle of this! It has a very light, fresh scent. It does a great job of removing all my make-up, including mascara. It does not leave my skin feeling dry like most other products. I will definitely purchase this again!
Erin B.
I like this Olay face wash alright. It is not too pricey. I like other face washes better. This soap dries out my face a little bit so I don't use it every day. We bought it at Giant Eagle. Honestly I wouldn't recommend to others.
Averi T.
haslet texas
Review for: Normal more...
This faces wash is a foaming cleanser and this feels so good.Use It morning and night and it will be good.This is a favorite.There isn’t really a change so I don’t think it does any thing to get rid of pimples.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I was not a big fan of this face wash. While it did make my skin feel softer after each wash, my skin would become really oily soon after. I would not try this product again.
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
I Simply love Olay's foaming face wash. I have found the best way to use it is with an exfoliating pad with the roughness that you prefer and I would use it in the morning time and before I sleep after I finished using it I noticed that my skin was smooth and silky and I would just moisturize with a cocoa butter cream and I was able to obtain eyeshadow and lipstick looks without having the put on Foundation because my skin was so clear I do not recommend this method for someone who has acne skin just someone who has dry skin and or normal skin that needs a bit of tlc.
Rani P.
Seattle
I felt compelled to write my first review today... I've been using Olay gentle clean foaming cleanser for 2 months now and could not be happier! I've struggled with acne (now adult acne) since I was 12 years old and after trying countless products I feel like I finally found my holy grail face wash! I use it morning and night along with a silicone face scrubber. Please trust me on this one, if you have oily/combination skin you need to try this cleaner out for at least 2 weeks! PS: I was not paid to say any of this and bought the product myself.
Nunna Y.
Exton, Pa
I used the original foaming face wash for sensitive skin for YEARS. My gosh I loved this stuff. It was great at removing all of my makeup, including eye makeup, without irritating or overdrying my skin. I loved that it was fragrance free, had the option of the pump dispenser or you can buy it in a tube. Best of all, it was super affordable. Sadly, they changed the formula recently, and I don't like it nearly as much. Not sure why companies like to fix what ain't broke :/. If they brought back the old formula, I would continue to buy it forever!
Laura B.
I don't have sensitive skin, but I wanted to try this anyway. It lathers up nice and washes away clean. The last stuff I tried left me feeling filmy so I'm glad this didn't do the same. It doesn't have much of a scent so you don't have to worry about that. It seems like it would be a good, gentle cleanser for those with sensitivity issues.
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for Me I have oily skin in the summer
ashley c.
I get acne when changing face washes some things just irritate my skin and make it worse. Will this?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Has anyone had an issue with this burning due to sensitive skin?
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
Will this product clean and moisturize combination skin without drying it further?
Allison K.
I would really like to try this product but would like to hear some feedback on if it works well for skin? how your skin feels after?any information would help