BY OLAY

Olay’s Best Wrinkle-fighting Ingredient Is Now In An Eye Cream, Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Cream For Deep Wrinkles. It Fights Crow’s Feet And Smoothes Skin To Reduce The Look Of Your Deepest Wrinkles In Just 4 Weeks. Dermatologically Tested, Watch Your Crow’s Feet Take Flight With The Pro Retinol Eye Treatment.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Carnosine, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Retinyl Propionate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Peg-100 Stearate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment For Wrinkles

Start your review of Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment For Wrinkles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dianne M.
Whittier
I have dry skin so have been and can use eye creme before doing my morning eye makeup.  I have been using Olay eye creams for years, and since Olay came out with the Pro version I have loved it.  I apply a very thin sweep to clean skin before I apply a creme shadow base.  This helps a somewhat dry base go on smoothly with out tugging delicate eye skin.  Love this stuff!
Rachel Q.
Greenup
I love anything that Olay puts out because they always work. They're gentle and not harsh and no matter what I get from them I'm never disappointed. I'm a repeat user and I'll continue to use Olay products. I guess everything could use improvement but I'm not sure how much they could improve.
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
👀 Eye found this eye treatment to be amazing and used it simultaneously along side both the Micro Sculpting creme and the ultra light regenerating face serum. Priced at about $21.00 this treatment is really good. I recommend using in conjunction with a face creme and serum preferably the Olay brand. 🌟🌟🌟⭐️’s This product should be tried if you are combination to normal skin. I also review product on my YouTube Channel: The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour (Subscribe) ... it’s free.
Lori M.
I am not sure that I have seen much of a difference using the Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Treatment for wrinkles.  Additionally the cream seems to burn my skin a small bit when I apply. It is a stinging feeling.  Having these results I probably would not recommend to my friends.
☆ E.
Easy to apply, no strong odor, and feels nice under my eyes and all over. However, I do not notice a huge difference in terms of puffiness or baggage. I think it is helping with preventing wrinkles, however, but more time will be needed to see if it works long term.
Brenda W.
This product alittle goes along way. I use this at night time and seems to help that morning puffy eye look we all tend to get. For the price, this lasts along time. I've even used it under my makeup. Keeps under eyes from being dry, if you know what I mean.
rhiannon j.
Saco
I really liked this at first. I have pretty dry under eyes and it certainly helped that issue, but I quickly started to notice my eyes getting more sensitive as I used this product longer. I eventually realized it was literally making my vision blurry. Definitely wouldn’t repurchase, but also think others with less sensitive skin might enjoy it.
Susan P.
Liverpool, NY
My wrinkles have lessened from using this Creme daily for 2 weeks! My skin feels soft! My wrinkles seem to be “filled in”! It feels gentle on my skin. Exceeded expectations! Would definitely buy this again & again! Love Neutrogena!
jasmin A.
brownsville
It’s is very nice, fresh , and it doesn’t smell toxic.  No7 Beautiful Skin Rich Hydrating Eye Cream  I’m a repeat user and it is ver light and amazing . Love the packaging very timeless and simple. The price could be somewhat lower because it is so little but very worth it. I do buy it again and again
Kelly M.
  ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil .

Eye cream for wrinkles.face makeup,eye liner.face makest.love the eye shadow.black eye liner,cream for wrinkles around the mouth it really works.exepesial the crows feet.use it every night and before I put on my makeup.also have a good smile

Rima L.
Is this good for sensitive skin
Rajaa S.
amman
can we use any time of day or it have a certain time like befor sleeping ?
Liat S.
How well does this product work?
Valerie J.
Seagoville, TX
How well does this work? Are results fast?