Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsOlay
Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles

Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles

Pro Retinol Eye Cream Treatment reduces the look of your deepest wrinkles in just 4 weeks Decreases the appearance of crow’s feet and deep-set wrinkles to reflect visibly smoother, younger-looking eyes Formulated with Retinyl Propionate, Olay’s best wrinkle-fighting ingredient Renews skin surface over time for brighter skin Click here for your own regimen in just one selfie

What is the best gentle retinol eye cream?
How does this compare to the ROC retinol eye cream?
Start your review of Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles!
Julie Ann K.
Denton, TX
Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles uploaded by Julie Ann K.
I love the consistency of the cream, it's light and goes on easily so you don't have to tug on your skin to apply. It's unscented and absorbs almost immediately making it great for using in the morning before putting on your makeup. it temporarily tightens up the skin around your eyes as well.
Addison S.
Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles uploaded by Addison S.
Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles uploaded by Addison S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Has a lovely mild scent. Very classic and feminine but not girly. Moisturized well enough but it gave me tiny pimples near my lash line which I've never gotten in that area. They weren't milia. They were tiny pimples. They went away when I stopped using this.
Zaida R.
Bronx, NY
Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles uploaded by Zaida R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Olay eyes es una de los mejores productos para los ojos que e tratado contienen retinol y e visto mejor resultado que otras crema que e comprado es un producto de muy buena calidad yo lo volvería a comprar su precio es accesible y por esa razón yo se lo recomiendo a todos
Alesandra V.
Irvine, CA
When I started using this Eyes Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Cream Treatment for wrinkles, I was honestly expecting results real quick but I didn't start noticing a difference until about 2-3 weeks later. The reason why is because you also have to use the other trio products. It's 3 products you need to use. I only know one of the products which is the deep moisturizer. But all in all, this product is alright.
Adreane V.
texas
Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles uploaded by Adreane V.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this stuff. I wake up with my skin felling rejuvenated and less wrinkles on my crows feet on my face. Highly recommended.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles uploaded by Jenn F.
Purchased at: Amazon
One star down since there are many retinol serums and treatments out there that are so much more silky on application. This one has seemed to help my eye area and in between my brows. It is rich and creamy but not silky. I will continue to purchase this one as their line is very trusted. It has never caused any irritation at all. I use this daily in the am and pm. Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles
Lisa A.
Beaver Dam, WI
Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles uploaded by Lisa A.
A light cream consistency, this cream does a nice job of lessening the fine lines around the eye and providing some lightness to dark circles.
Morghan J.
Watertown
This can get a little pricy, but seriously if you don’t use a product with retinol in it you will regret it!! Retinol helps wrinkles fade and makes you keep that young look.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles uploaded by Wendy C.
Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles uploaded by Wendy C.
Olay eyes Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment is great for those nasty crows feet. As a older woman struggling with bags under my eyes I absolutely love this eye treatment that bring out youth and diminishes deep set wrinkles I have and brings out my eyes natural beauty. Olay is the best. I'm very satisfied with this eye creamOlay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles
Megan G.
Saw a great review from Zabrena about this and I just had to try it! I have always been skeptical with eye creams but I've used the olay night cream and love it. I saw noticeable results after a week or two and I don't want to stop using this! It has a light pleasant smell but it disappears quickly. I put on a little extra at night to let it soak in more. This is a great price but if you keep an eye out for sales they do pop up from time to time and coupons! I would give this a try if you need a drugstore option. Actually I'd pick this over even some high end brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mare F.
il y a un an
Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment for wrinkles ? Is this hydrating and does this lift?
Rachel P. il y a un an
It’s more greasy than hydrating. However I would say this lifts a little bit but doesn’t have significant results. The skin under my eyes feel firmer after putting it under, but the results are minimal. This may be better for preventative instead of corrective measures.