BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream for dark circles under eyes, 05 fl oz

Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream for dark circles under eyes, 0.5 fl oz

Reveal even skin tone under and around the eyes with Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream for Dark Circles Under Eyes. The distinctive dual-swirl formula is designed with an eye cream to deposit light-reflecting pigments and a gel to deliver tone-evening ingredients deep in skin’s surface. The eye cream hydrates and regenerates skin around the eyes revealing smoother, more radiant skin. Ophthalmologist tested, this lightweight formula reduces the look of dark circles and quickly brightens the area around your eyes. Use it every morning and night for continued results over time. Our formula starts to work from day one and with daily use, you’ll see a noticeable difference in more even skin over time.

What are key ingredients in this product for dark circles?
Does this really work? Is it worth the money?
Looking for an eye cream that really helps dark circles! Give me your recommendations.
Start your review of Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream for dark circles under eyes, 0.5 fl oz!
Rupali A.
Bellerose, NY
Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream for dark circles under eyes, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Rupali A.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’m really loving this stuff. This is the first eye cream I’ve used consistently for over a month. Its light but very moisturizing. It absorbs great into my skin even after other products have been layered. The scent is minimal and refreshing. I wouldn’t say it’s a holy grail for lightening around my eyes but it has definitely helped. I no longer see the veins under my eyes either. For the price point, it’s a great hydrating eye cream. I use both in the morning and at night and it goes well under makeup. I definitely recommend for those who are just starting to get into eye creams Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream for dark circles under eyes, 0.5 fl oz #newfavorite #shelfie #nightroutine #selfcare
Jessica  M.
Sterling, VA
Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream for dark circles under eyes, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Jessica  M.
I love illuminating eye creams! This one is great for using under makeup as it brightens dark undereye areas. It’s a gel/cream mix and a little product goes a long way. The only downside is that the Vitamin C in it starts to darken fairly quickly so you’d need to use this within a month of opening.
Ashley A.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have used so many over priced eye and face creams over the years. Some had good results and others were just ok. So when I decided to try olay I was skeptical. I mean how could this work better than my high priced department store brands? Well ladies I was so surprised and impressed! Not only does olay work but in my opinion it works better than most high end creams I have used. I am and will forever be a loyal fan of Olay!
Jessica  M.
Sterling, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This eye cream is amazing! It is very hydrating, absorbs quickly and the illuminating particles really brighten up my eyes. I use this under my makeup every morning and instantly look refreshed!
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream for dark circles under eyes, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Dinah P.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I think this is a good eye cream for moisturizing. I haven’t noticed if it’s helped my dark circles yet. Hopefully by the time I’ve use it all I will see a difference. I like the packaging, love the pump.
Sarah V.
Columbia, SC
I am very impressed with this product, I seen results almost instantly! I applied it before bed and when I woke up in the morning my dark circles under my eyes were noticeably lighter and the puffyness was reduced dramatically and I am seeing more improvement everyday!
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Olay Eyes Illuminating eye cream works pretty well for me, I'm happy with the results. It is to be applied AM & PM on the upper eyelide, under eyes & outer corners. It has a light concealer pigment to it witch I really like..and a cool bottle that you can see inside the clear container & see the lotion twirling around from the bottom up. Works well, worth seeing if it works for you.
Sharon A.
McAllen
Made my eyes look luminous without a doubt. Absolutely love this one. Will continue to use this one. Gets the job done well.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,411 reviews
Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream for dark circles under eyes, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Letty S.
I've been using this one for about 3 weeks morning and light. I don't see any drastic changes, but I am noticing a difference. I think I am going to continue using it. It doesn't seem that you get much in the bottle, but it will last you a long time since you are only using a little at a time.
Katie S.
This gel didn't really do anything for me. I used it for a prolonged period of time to make sure it had time to work but nothing. It had a burning/stinging sensation under my eyes that I didn't care for as well as a cooling effect. Its wet because its a gel and doesnt absorb well. Leaves a sticky residue. And after a couple months of having it I noticed the product turned bright orange so I decided to toss it even though it was not expired. Wont get this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Savannah  E.
Greenville, SC
il y a 4 ans
Dawn A. il y a 4 ans
I haven't seen much of a result from using this eye cream other than them appearing shimmery after application. Still on the hunt for an affordable eye cream myself, but have found that the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery is all that really works.