Olay Eyes Eye Depuffing Roller For Bags Under Eyes uploaded by Ginette R.

BY OLAY

Olay Eyes Eye Depuffing Roller For Bags Under Eyes Instantly Reduces Puffy Eyes. Featuring Precision Micro-rollers That Gently Massage A Concentrated, Hydrating Anti-aging Treatment To De-puff Tired-looking Eyes And Soothe Skin. Dermatologically Tested And Non-comedogenic, The Eye Roller Will Give You An Outlook That’s Truly Ageless.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Caffeine, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate.

Kim D.
Dover, PA
I actually love this product but do not use it as much and as regularly as I’d like to. It’s effective but as with most products of this brand pricey. It goes on gentle which is great as it’s for your sensitive eyes.
✨Sandra✨ E.
As a teacher and a student I get minimal sleep. I always have bags and dark circles under my eyes this Olay eye cream was very effective and met my expectations. I would gladly buy it again to use for a second round
Kelsey l.
I could not tell a big difference with this product. It worked slightly but no one else could tell. It applied easy and was not messy. Also, it did not bother my sensitive eyes. Not happy with the price .
Rose S.
Newport news
I got this with big hopes because my eyes have been very "baggy" lately and almost all of the Olay products I've tried I just love. Boy was I wrong! Huge waste of time, effort and money!
Carola C.
miami
It works perfectly I will recommend it to my friends and it was my first time using it the price is good it was perfect actually it was gentle and I really like it I don’t need no improvement
Trish B.
Tazewell
Olay Eyes Eye Depuffing Roller For Bags Under Eyes-I purchased this product from Walmart approximately 3 months ago and have been pretty consistent with using this product. I use this product at least 5 days out of seven and could not tell any difference in the puffiness under my eyes. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Elise M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
This was my first venture into eye de-puffing but I wasn't a huge fan. The product didn't seem to have any effect on my under eyes. I will admit that my under eyes aren't incredibly puffy or anything so this would maybe work much better for someone who struggles with that issue!
Nabeela M.
Great for puffy eyes and dark circles as it has a gentle feel and isn't too tiring to rub gently. Worth a try. The formula is not harsh on the skin and so it would work well with a wide range of different skin types.
Brandy W.
N Little Rock, AR
I have used the Olay Depuffing Roller and it was alright. It really didn't do exactly like it said the roller was gonna do. It doesn't compare to others I have used. Yes I would say there is room for improvement.
Majestic M.
Love how the balls feel and how the product feels gliding on. I certainly saw a difference when I did just one eye and watched think I am gonna love this product overall
Lauren L.
Does this actually work immediately? Or does it take some time after use to work or a few days/weeks?
Malorie H.
Greensboro, NC
Does this decrease under eye puffiness noticeably?
Amibeth O.
Manitowoc, WI
Does this stuff really work, and how long does it take to go into full effect?
Jessica M.
Martinsburg, WV
I have bags.... I mean luggage. I need something that really works. How well does this work ?
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Does this product work ?? I have tried so many different ones I have a collection in my closet. Any ideas for me?

back