BY OLAY

Help Fight Visible Signs Of Fatigue And Tired Eyes With Olay Eyes Deep Hydrating Eye Gel. The Hyaluronic Acid Formula Instantly Hydrates Tired Eyes For A Wide-awake, Refreshed Look. Feel The Cooling Gel Hydrate And Plump The Delicate Skin Under The Eye, Where Fine Lines First Appear. Its Fast-absorbing Formula, Supercharged With Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Pro-vitamin B5, Witch Hazel And Cucumber Extract, Quenches Skin For Long-lasting Hydration. Give Your Eyes A Boost Of Beauty And Fight Those Under Eye Dehydration Lines With Deep Hydrating Eye Gel For Tired, Dehydrated Eyes.

Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water,Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1.2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Green 5

Buy on ULTA
Andie A.
Las Vegas
This was just so so for me. The price point ($20 at Target and $29.99 at Ulta) is a little much for a drug store product. If I’m spending that much on a drug store item, it better be out of this world.
I do like the gel formula. I like the cooling sensation when you apply it to your skin... BUT it did burn on occasion. That was the biggest deal breaker. I don’t know what it is with drug store items and that burning feeling, but that has happened several times. :( Also I did not feel like it kept my eyes moisturized. After the application dried, I felt like I needed to put more on. And since I felt the need to put more on, the container did not last very long.
I would probably buy this if I had no other choice, but I’m still searching for my holy grail eye product.
naf C.
I've only get to test it once and I could already see a difference. It's gentle on your skin and definitely hydrates the under eye area. It's for all skin types. Mine is dry already anyway and so it's definitely beneficial for those with dry skin. It doesn't have a smell. It absorbs quick into the skin. Im starting to get wrinkly under my eye and so I can't wait to buy the entire bottle to use and hopefully ro eliminate those wrinkles. It's definitely very effective in moisturizing that area. I like the fact that you don't need a lot of it to do the work. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
I received a free sample of this product. All opinions are 100% my own.
Brandy R.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: CVS
This product was light and went on smooth. It also dried fast. I wanted this to work for me, but maybe my skin was too sensitive for it. I applied it as directed for 2 days in a row are my regular skin routine and the 3rd day the skin under my eyes were dry and a bit flaky. It did work the first few hours, but long term, it just wasn't for me. On a good note, it worked for my sister (her skin isn't sensitive) so I'm happy about that, but I'll stick to Oil of Olay moisturizer classic.
Misty T.
Parma, OH
I never thought an at a gel could work. Once, I got a sample from Bzzagent and whatever they sent me was good. This one right here, OMG! I swear to God, this one does something. My undereyes look better just within 3 days. They seem to be the same color as the rest of my skin and they aren't as baggy and puffy as they were. Hoping I can find a sale to buy a full size. I got a couple samples of this one from Rite Aid. I love this stuff.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
I like the way this feels but it doesn’t really do much in terms of actually hydrating the undereye as an overnight eye “cream”. However, I do like using it sometimes in the morning prior to makeup application because it soaks into the skin quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. I am just not satisfied with the hydration this product gives, the elf one is lightweight like this but gives WAY better hydration throughout the day or even overnight.
Ayanna C.
Hammond, IN
I have only used my Okay Eyes for three weeks but I feel like I’m seeing a big difference. I have very long days so I’m not looking as tired as I looked before! I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles with tired eyes and bags under eyes!
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
I received this in my work gratis. The packaging is nice. I live in dry weather so having a cooling eye cream is nice. A little goes a long way. Olay Eyes Deep Hydrating Eye Gel With Hyaluronic Acid For Tired Dehydrated Eyes
Nicole M.
Longmont, CO
I really loved the package that the cream came in but I was unsatisfied with the results. My skin didn’t seem to differ at all and looked a bit oily. I didn’t finish the bottle or buy the brand again.
Kayla N.
This product helped to defluff my eyes especially in the morning before going to work. Effective and I was a first time user. It had a gentle feel to the skin. I would totally buy again.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Tried this because I was looking for a new eye cream. This was the worst thing ever! It seemed to dry my thin under eye skin out and was really uncomfortable and itchy. I was looking for a plumping and hydrating type of cream and this was not it.