Olay Eyes Day & Night Duo Pack-Ultimate Eye Cream & Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment Set uploaded by Danielle L.

BY OLAY

Use Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream during the day. This 3-in-1 Decircler, DeWrinkler & DePuffer instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Use Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Cream at night. It fights crow’s feet and smoothes skin to reduce the look of your deepest wrinkles in just 4 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
andrea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
Olay Eyes with Pro Retinol Eye Treatment is just what I needed for those fine lines and crows feet. I first started noticing my lines at age 28. Crows Feet were determined to make an appearance with ever happy smile I gave. The natural scrunching of my eye not only showed my happiness but my age.
With Ultimate Eye Cream I am pampering myself while fighting the signs of aging. Giving my face a firmer younger skin, as well as elasticity boost. Both work hand and hand in creating a happier younger me by removing 10 years off my face. Day 1 compared to Day 4, I'm seeing a healthier glow. My face looks and feels softer. I'm starting to see a boost in my firmness and appearance. See you 10 days with a side by side of before and after.
rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
Olay Eyes Day & Night Duo Pack-Ultimate Eye Cream & Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment Set is amazing. It started reducing the dark circles under my eyes after a week of use. It helped to even out my skin tone and reduce my blemishes. I recommend this to everyone who is battling imperfect skin!
Olivia A.
Mckinney, TX
I am only 19 years old but I am a firm believer that it is never too early to start using anti-aging products. My mom has this products and a lot of other Olay products as well, so I decided to try it myself. As a full-time college student, I deal with dark circles and bags on a daily basis. This product has helped me immensely in diminishing those dark circles and bags to make it look like I have gotten a full night's rest (which we all know is not true! #college) I recommend this product to any age group!
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Olay Eyes Day & Night Duo Pack-Ultimate Eye Cream & Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment Set The eye cream fights fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, and signes of aging. Its slightly tented, goes on smoothly, no fragrance. Pro-Rentinol eye treatment hudrates, fights fine lines, wrinkles, and aging. It tightens and hydrates the undereye.
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
I was never one that was big on eye cream , but I have recently realized how important the under eye area truly is. I purchased this in hopes of smoothing out my under-eye area, and I really believe it does work. It definitely reduces the puffiness and smoothes out the area itself. Will definitely repurchase.
Deb K.
Saint Paul, MN
I have been using these products for some time now and I really like it. It removes crows feet and the dark circles under your eyes. You will notice a difference after only a week as that is how long that it took me. I would recommend this to anyone that is trying to reduce the signs of aging!
Kelsey M.
Holland
This product makes no difference I don’t recommend buying it. I used it religiously might after night for months on end and I never saw any difference I don’t know why people buy this stuff they lied on the bottle they need to improve this product and add things that actually work.
Loretta M.
Racine, WI
Always enjoy Oil of Olay products. I think they are reasonably priced and meet my expectations of good face products. This eye cream is moisturizing and plumps the skin a little to decrease the look of some minor wrinkles. I would definitely recommend to others. Normally use some Oil of Olay product everyday.
Chyanne E.
The product works BEAUTIFULLY although the only downfall is the pricing. It runs very effective and even though it works the price is what seriously gets me. The product is extremely effective but I could probably find the same thing somewhere for a cheaper price
Elizabeth J.
San Antonio, TX
I love using Olay Eyes Day and Night Duo Pack Eye Cream and Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment because of the versatility and amazing results I've seen by using this very gentle eye cream. I would buy it again because I know I can trust Olay for my skincare.
Alyssa M.