Olay Eyes Day & Night Duo Pack-Ultimate Eye Cream & Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment Set

BY OLAY

Use Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream during the day. This 3-in-1 Decircler, DeWrinkler & DePuffer instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Use Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Cream at night. It fights crow’s feet and smoothes skin to reduce the look of your deepest wrinkles in just 4 weeks.

Suzie M.
I have only been using Olay Eye Retinol Eye Treatment for 1/2 the amount of time suggested on the box ( 2 weeks ). I used to go to a skin dermatologist and get prescription but i gave stopped going ( to save myself the much higher cost ) and started dedicating myself to OLAY and I am a VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER.... I still think it's pricer than I would like to pay do that's why the 4 rating ... I chose it because it made the 'O List' and that always gives me a chance to discover some products I haven't' tried before ... still haven't noticed the brightening under my eyes yet ... but i haven't given it enough time to know ...
Olivia A.
Mckinney, TX
I am only 19 years old but I am a firm believer that it is never too early to start using anti-aging products. My mom has this products and a lot of other Olay products as well, so I decided to try it myself. As a full-time college student, I deal with dark circles and bags on a daily basis. This product has helped me immensely in diminishing those dark circles and bags to make it look like I have gotten a full night's rest (which we all know is not true! #college) I recommend this product to any age group!
Savanah N.
I have been testing this product out for the last month or so and I can say that I see a slight difference under my eyes! This can be purchased from ULTA Beauty and I will continue to use this to see if anything else happens; pretty much the product took away puffiness and exaggerated lines, but my under eyes are still pretty dark. I would recommend this product for someone lookin for some new product for a decent price point
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
I was never one that was big on eye cream , but I have recently realized how important the under eye area truly is. I purchased this in hopes of smoothing out my under-eye area, and I really believe it does work. It definitely reduces the puffiness and smoothes out the area itself. Will definitely repurchase.
Deb K.
Saint Paul, MN
I have been using these products for some time now and I really like it. It removes crows feet and the dark circles under your eyes. You will notice a difference after only a week as that is how long that it took me. I would recommend this to anyone that is trying to reduce the signs of aging!
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
This is a tad expensive, but it is worth it.  I don't use it for anti aging, but I do use it to get rid of my dark circles under my eyes.  It lasts for a long time, and I use mine every night so that is a big deal!  I really enjoy this product, I just wish it was a tad cheaper.
Kelsey M.
Holland
This product makes no difference I don’t recommend buying it. I used it religiously might after night for months on end and I never saw any difference I don’t know why people buy this stuff they lied on the bottle they need to improve this product and add things that actually work.
Sydney H.
I bought this product in the hopes that it would help get rid of my dark shadows, but it didn't do that. It was a decent price because I bought it at the drug store, but I found it to be disappointing for the purpose I purchased it for. I wouldn't recommend this product to others.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
This eye cream minimizes the apperience fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes. I apply the day cream prior to applying my makeup in the morning and apply the night cream as part of my nightly regimine. The only downfall is it feels tacky on your skin untill it gets absorbef
Loretta M.
Racine, WI
Always enjoy Oil of Olay products. I think they are reasonably priced and meet my expectations of good face products. This eye cream is moisturizing and plumps the skin a little to decrease the look of some minor wrinkles. I would definitely recommend to others. Normally use some Oil of Olay product everyday.