BY OLAY

Olay Essentials Complete Care Moisturiser Daily Uv Cream Spf15 50Ml Case Of 2 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is at a great price point. Very inexpensive compared to other products. It does a great job keeping my skin moisturized all day long. It doesn’t feel greasy or heavy, and goes on smooth. The only negative is that it does have an obvious sunscreen smell to it. Overall though it’s a good product for the price.
Hannah R.
Mayfield Vlg , OH
Love having a little extra SPF on face. I use SPF on my face everyday to help avoid wrinkles in the future. This has a non-greasy feel and is inexpensive. It can be considered a little heavier of a cream.
Rochelle R.
Lebanon, PA
With the weather change My skin gets so dry, but sometimes it seems oily and don't like that; but since I started to use this cream everything has changed. It's a really good product, good price and really good quality. It doesn't make the skin oily, it makes it look soft and the smell is really soft and good. I highly recommend it
Brianna H.
Henderson , KY
I love this moisturizer because it is very lightweight and does not leave my face oily! I have a combination face and it moisturizers the drier parts of my face and for my T-zone that normally gets oily this moisturizer doesn't make it oily. Definitely recommend!
Melissa L.
Paragould
Gentle and smooth application.  The scent is nice and not overpowering. It is effective and not oily. Price was on point. It was the first time I used this product and I plan to purchase it again in the future. I feel I can use it morning and evening without fear of negative reactions.
Azeen K.
Carmichael, CA
good good good stuff - light sunscreen so if you're trying to amp up the sun protection i would recommend something above SPF 50 but it's good for some coverage and also a great moisturizer that leaves your skin smooth. and supple
Kelly F.
It has a delightful smell and cleans my skin very well. It is especially great for sensitive skin. It is soft to the touch and cleans makeup off of eyes really well
Isabella L.
Bossier City, LA
This product made my skin feel real soft. I use it all the time. Your skin is also silky and smooth. I just love this product. I would recommend it to my friends.
Karina A.
Pasco, WA
Reaaly dont love the strong scent but it does the job. After applying it it leaves skin feeling a bit tacky to the touch but after it dries it is very comfortable and you cannot smell it afterwards.
I personally recommend this product to people who have skin with sun burn and discoloration.It highly moisturizes the skin with a smooth surface.It has a light smell which I appreciate much.But the greasy formula makes feel little bit uncomfortable.