Olay Energizing Lime Body Wash uploaded by Monica T.Olay Energizing Lime Body Wash uploaded by Tashara T.Olay Energizing Lime Body Wash uploaded by Mary M.

BY OLAY

This latest addition to the Olay Fresh Outlast Collection will awaken your senses with the energizing scent of lime and white tea.

Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Garden Grove, CA
Let me just start off with saying that this body wash isn't for everybody. Mine came in a Costco 3 pack (lime, strawberry, and orchid). I've been using the orchid one for a few years and it's my ride or die body wash. The scent of this one isn't my favorite because it's so strong while lathering. However, I have to say that I'm LOVING the way it smells on my skin after all is said and done. The cooling sensation is different... Definitely refreshing, but a little too refreshing for the lady parts. I can't quite tell if its a cooling sensation or if it burns... This body wash is for sure different and I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first. I don't hate it, but I'm not in love with it. Only four stars because of the lady bits issue, but I'll give it a few more uses and see how that works out.

I was sick when I first used this. The strong scent and steam cleared up my sinuses like no other.... It was amazing. If you're sick with a clogged sinuses, this might be your saving grace.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recently purchased Olay's new Lime body wash because I had been using their White Strawberry for quite some time and wanted to change things up. The scent is amazing! The body wash leaves your body with a cooling sensation after you've washed your body with it. The only down side is the soap gets into parts I don't necessarily want to feel that cooling sensation.. I haven't decided if I will stick with the lime once mine runs out or if I will go back to the White Strawberry.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I wasn't too fond of this body wash. The smell made my eyes burn and water and it actually felt like it was burning my skin a little when I used it. It definitely was refreshing when all was said and done, but the process wasn't worth it to me. I appreciate the free gift from influenster but I will not be buying it in the future.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Salem, OR
This scent is great however the "energizing" part of this really irritates my skin in "certain areas" of my body. It leaves an awful burning sensation that causes me not to use it. Luckily my husband doesn't have a problem with the burning sensation I do so he is able to use it instead of throwing away. I will not repurchase.
Tamala S.
Tamala S.
Springfield, IL
This body wash is primarily good because it keeps my skin soft the soap smells absolutely good I love using it the price is you get what you pay for so $5 for a body wash is totally worth it the smell does not last long for some reason but I think that's with all the body washes I use. I would definitely buy this again.
Fraylenni R.
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY
IN LOVE. After the first time using it I knew it would be my favorite body wash. My skin feels instantly hydrated and fresh. I love the smell and the way it feels and makes my skin feel overall. A must buy and I will definitely will be purchasing once I run out. ***Received this in a voxbox but all opinions are my own.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Daytona Beach, FL
After my daily swimming class I use this body wash to smell fresh and clean instead of like chlorine. The amount needed to suds up is small and your skin feels fresh and clean once you use it. I would buy this again and recommend others do as well. The product is a daily use product for me during the summer months.
Nicky W.
Nicky W.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is my FAVORITE body wash! I originally found it originally in yellow (forget the scent) and then a three pack of yellow, green, and purple. They all smell AMAZING, are very gentle, and leave me feeling so clean. They are at a great price and I won't buy any other kinds. Definitely recommend!
ashley s.
ashley s.
spring, TX
My mother uses this body wash and after she passed away, it was the only body wash that I had to use. The body wash made my body feel so oily, I didn't feel like my body was washed, I just felt dirty all over. I had to go out and buy some Dove body wash. I don't recommend this line at all.
Tania F.
Tania F.
Harvey, IL
Feels really good on your body and leaves it smelling really well. Long lasting smell and gave a smell of refreshing and made me alert during the day. Very gentle on skin and never irritated. Felt soft and good. I would always keep buying it for as long as I shower. Which is always !