BY OLAY

Olay Duo, the never before seen, two-sided clean-a flexible, dual-sided body cleanser that exfoliates, cleanses, and smooths skin. Just add water for rich, cleansing lather. Duo contours along your curves with a breakthrough flexible body cleanser for a close, gentle clean. Then hang to dry after each shower, for up to 30 uses. The exfoliating side renews your skin's surface deeper than a body wash puff, while DUO's smooth side conditions for touchably soft skin. Olay Duo cleans 2X better than our basic body wash + a puff, for an invigorating cleansing experience. Awaken your senses with an exotic blend of soothing orchid and rich black currant.

• How does the buffer side compare to other exfoliators or loofas? ...6 Answers
  • Where can I buy this. I really want to try this product?4 Answers
  • This looks interesting to me. I'm curious to know if it's any goo...1 Answers
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
I picked this up for about 3.99 at Target after a coupon on Cartwheel. When I first saw it in Target the price was 9.99 which I felt was too steep for this product.  So I finally got it and here are my feels:

Pros:
-The exfoliate side is reallllyy nice, I felt clean after every shower.
-The scent isn't too overpowering, but its there, it even lingers after a shower for a few good hours.
-Moisturising; I love it. Especially if I was running late and didn't have time to rub lotion on
-The lather is really nice, but I already expected that from an Olay product.
It's really good for traveling, less to put in your bag

Cons:
-THE PRICE POINT. It's 10 dollars originally. Target recently dropped it to 7 because it wasn't selling
-It claims that it will last 30 days but if you are somebody that enjoys lengthy showers, it won't last you more than 10-15days
-The exfoliate is nice, but for somebody with sensitive skin, it on't be the best option for you at all.
- I really feel like the price point (yes, I'm stuck on the price) you could have easily gotten two huge bottles and 2-3 loofahs
- Once you open it, you need to use it. I'm a fan of rotating my body wash but being this is a buffer/loofah style it harbours bacteria

3/5 Wouldn't buy again at a full price, if I catch it on clearance I'd get it
Dana C.
Holtsville, NY
Just started using it but I love the exfoliation ;it feels like it's actually working. The scent is delicious and actually lingers so you smell fresh afterwards. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it encourages our disposable society. The strap is rubber which makes sense for water but it is not biodegradable. I don't know about the actual loofah part but I'd be much more tempted to buy regularly if it was environmentally friendly.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
Just tried this today. Picked it up at my local Walmart. It smells marvelous and feels great in the shower. One side exfoliates and the other side is smooth. It lathers when wet and would be great for traveling. My skin feels great right out of the shower without using any lotion.
Caitlin B.
Lancaster
I absolutely love this thing. It smells so good, and the scent actually lasts. It is gentle on my skin, which is nice. It keeps the edge of my bathtub clean, cuz the soap is inside of it and not stuck to the edge of my tub. I am absolutely obsessed. The only thing they could do to make it better is make a citrus one.
Kat H.
California
So obsessed!!! Bought this on a whim from Target and have been so impressed. I use the exfoliating side 3 times a week, I’m in my third week and it’s almost gone. My arms have less little bumps on them and skin feels so hydrated after I use the Duo!! I caught my boyfriend using it, so I picked up an Old Spice Duo for him!!
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL
I LOVE this product! Aside from the fact that it smells amazing I love that it's also portable. When I am packing to travel I don't have to worry about bringing body wash or buying it once I get there, just toss this in my bag and I'm ready to go. And not to mention how soft my skin feels after using it due to the awesome exfoliation side. I really hope this is one product they never get rid of because I will continue to buy it for years to come.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hello everyone. This product i have used . Keep my skin nice and clean . And healthy. . But the only thing bad about it is little to pricey. But the product dues it job. I do recommend it. Its a good product.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
A modern day soap on a rope!

I ordered this just a week ago and have used it for a few days so thought I would share my thoughts.
The scent is light and floraly. But its over powering so it lasts a good amount of time. On one side is purple and has a circular pattern, the flip side is white and smooth.
All you do is wet the pad down and you are good to go.
I'm not sure if I would suggest using this, if you have any skin rashes, I think the exfoliate side would be too rough for sensitive skin that is prone to break outs, but it does provide a deep exfoliating experience.
I also have doubts about the price on this. It is roughly $10 for 1 loofah for about 30 days or less. Which you could get 2 huge bottles of olay for the same price!

It is a nice product, although pricy, I would recommend it, if its one you are wanting to try, if not, its perfectly fine to stick with your favorite body wash product!
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
I actually received one of these from PINCHme (another sample site) a few weeks ago to test out. Pros: smells great, rich lather, exfoliating. Cons: the exfoliating side is cheap thin plastic material that reminds me of a diaper for some reason.

I like the pre-soaped sponge idea. It has lasted 10 showers so far and there seems to be a lot more product in it still. Overall it is a good product, just doesn't look as pretty as the packaging makes it seem.
Erin O.
Madison
I'll admit I was skeptical to try this but after reading a horrifying article on loofahs I was willing to give it a shot. First of all, it smells AMAZING!! The first week I used it I had so many ask about my perfume- and I wasn't wearing any. Secondly, the the dual side feature is great. The exfoliating pad works wonders on dead skin and the gentle side is perfect for a fresh spray tan. The best part- you never have to worry about if it's time to switch your loofah because when the soap runs out it's time! It's an incredible value and it will leave your skin feelin like a million bucks.
Caitlin M.
How does the buffer side compare to other exfoliators or loofas? Is it on the softer side, or is it a bit rough?
Jennifer T.
KNIGHTDALE, NC
Where can I buy this. I really want to try this product?
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
Haven't been able to find this in Any of my local stores. Can someone tell me where they got theirs?
Katelyn R.
On average how long does this product last?
Janie A.
I saw this the other day on IG and is extremely interested in trying it out. How well does it work and does it last after one use?