BeautyFaceFace MakeupOlay
Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream & Primer

OLAY Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream & Primer

An iconic beauty classic giving skin timeless beauty with Olay's original moisturising formulas. For softer, smoother, more beautiful healthy looking skin. Olay Double Action Day Cream & Primer provides lightweight all-day hydration and moisture lock protection. Its non-greasy formula makes it an ideal base for make-up. Olay is about beauty, inside and out. Try this day cream & primer moisturiser as first step in your skin care routine.

DETAILS

Iconic Essentials for beautiful healthy looking skin
Double action day cream & primer for normal to dry skin
Lightweight hydration + moisture lock protection
Provides you with essential all day moisture, leaving your skin soft and smooth
Helps to lock in natural moisture and improves skin’s surface capacity to retain moisture for longer
PH Neutral
Dermatologically tested

HOW TO USE

Every morning, moisturise and protect your skin by gently massaging onto face and neck.

For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, BHT, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citral, CI 14700

Is this great for those who have oily skin? Does this cream prevent pimples?
I Wanted to know if this product works great?
Start your review of OLAY Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream & Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley K.
Blanch
OLAY Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream & Primer uploaded by Ashley K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I enjoy this product. It’s light weight, it’s moisturizing, it doesn’t clog pores. It’s good for a everyday moisturizer and also a primer before applying makeup. I used it under my Halloween makeup look.
Christine W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using the sensitive skin day cream product since I was in my twenties. Absolutely love it! My face always feels soft.
Maria Juliana B.
Lafayette, CA
I usually use this product when I know in going To wear make up. It works as a moisturizer, it has sunscreen and it is prime so when I use the foundation, the skin looks smoother and I feel protected from the sun
Sarah B.
I recently got this in a box box and it’s my absolutely favorite primer! It also came with an eye primer so I’d like to use it obviously all over my face and then on my eyes. And it just helps to keep everything smoothed out all my pores hidden.
nadine T.
This moisturizer was didn’t leave my face looking oily or discolored. It gave a natural glow and kept my face smooth. Would recommend.
Danielle R.
Leicester , Leicestershire
OLAY Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream & Primer uploaded by Danielle R.
OLAY Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream & Primer uploaded by Danielle R.
Love this! Creamy and thick, it makes me skin feel smooth and soft. Makeup applies really nicely on top of it.
Susy P.
Italy
OLAY Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream & Primer uploaded by Susy P.
OLAY Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream & Primer uploaded by Susy P.
Texture ricca che mantiene la superficie della pelle idratata più a lungo, lascia la pelle morbida e liscia, si assorbe rapidamente ed è ideale come base per il trucco!!! [product:olay-double-action-moisturiser-day-cream-&-primer][product:olay-double-action-sensitive-day-cream-&-primer-50-ml-17-oz-wholesale-pack-pack-of-6-eyebrow-ruler]
Alharabi A.
almadinah almunawwarah
OLAY Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream & Primer uploaded by Alharabi A.
OLAY Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream & Primer uploaded by Alharabi A.
Olay cream for each unit that wants to moisturize her skin once, Begin..بنات من تجربتي لكريم اولاي مره بيعقد لكل انواع البشره وكمان فيكم تستخدموه كاكريم اساس
Kimberly D.
Edmonton
Purchased at: Rexall
I was very surprised by this product, I didn’t think I was going to like it that much, but I’ve purchased this moisturizer a few times now. I really enjoy how it hydrates my very dry skin. This moisturizer paired with a good serum is the key to your skin routine.
Ellen K.
OLAY Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream & Primer uploaded by Ellen K.
I have used this moisturiser (for normal/dry skin) for a while now and overall, I have really enjoyed it! It's rich and creamy, but soaks in quickly so prepares my dry skin for makeup without leaving me greasy. I've never had a huge issue with visible pores so I'm not sure how well the priming part of it works in that aspect, but it helps reduce the appearance of any flaky/dry skin under makeup. If my skin is especially dry, it may need a few thin layers, but this still doesn't leave me greasy/too shiny. Though in my opinion, if you prefer a very matte finish, this probably isn't for you (in the dry skin version at least).1 It has the classic Olay scent (always reminds me of my Mum at bedtime when I was young!), but it is not overwhelming and doesn't irritate my sensitive eczema prone skin.