BY OLAY #75 in Serums

Cassidy F.
Angleton, TX
This serum worked really well for my skin. It made it soft and helped refine all my issues. I got it at target and the price was decent. It did help hydrate my skin which I appreciate for my dry skin.
Courtney M.
Center Point
I use this every night before bed and I couldn't be more pleased. It's a very good value. Kinda pricey but so worth it. This product went above and beyond my expectations. It was very effective in diminishing fine lines. I don't think Olay couldnt have made a better product!
Precious P.
Henderson, NC
This product works miracles on my skin. I would totally recommend the buy. The box that it came in was nice and the pictures made it very intriguing. It was first time buying it but i would totally buy it again. I recommend this to others.
Valery A.
Sugar Land, TX
I wasn't really a fan of it just because it made my skin feel oily alot and I'not really a fan of oily skin. But I recommend for people who have dry skin it can be really good for that type of skin.
Adia G.
Omaha
Love love love this product easy and convenient can always find it at my local CVS. I switch serums all the time but I keep coming back to this one. It's a great serum on a not so baller budget
Jess C.
I like this serum but it is not my favorite. The formula is thick and leaves a heavy feeling reside behind until it dries. The serum does keep my skin tone looking great.
Jamie F.
Toledo, OH
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.
Jessica P.
This product didn't give me the results I expected, it was just like any other products I've used nothing too dramatic. It's an okay product but I'll not repurchase again.
damaris Arge p.
Fort Worth, TX
have used this product for 4-5 years - as long as I've used an anti-aging moisturizer. Recently I bought another bottle which uses the new formula. Something about it feels different on my skin. It used to feel thick and luxurious - almost soothing. Now it feels thinner and more oily when I put it on and I don't feel that my skin is as well-moisturized as before. I also second the comments about it "rolling off" off sometimes. It's not that it's terrible now - but it leaves me wanting more.
Lorena C.
Miramar, FL
New research proves that discoloration, dullness and brown spots play a significant role in aging your skin - not just wrinkles alone.
Different from most anti-aging products; Olay Definity contains a glucosamine complex. It is designed to fight what ages you most; transforming the look of discoloration, dullness and brown spots PLUS wrinkles - for luminous, more flawless, highly defined skin.
Olay Definity; with its essential glucosamine complex; penetrates up to 10 surface layers deep; hydrating to allow skin's natural self repair and to reduce the look of discoloration; dullness; brown spots and wrinkles in just 8 weeks.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.