BY OLAY

Chloe R.
Love using this stuff afterimg drying my hair! It really puts life and moister back into it
Vanessa M.
Os produtos da marca Olay são maravilhosos. E cumprem o que prometem. Vale a pena conferir
Roshie J.
It repairs my damaged skin greatly! It feels good to apply and so smooth. It is lightweight
Heather H.
Grand bank , Nl
Love this! It makes my skin feel soft and fresh each time I use it and it smells wonderful
Shaay M.
Regina, SK
this product is amazing and I would definitely bug it again or recommend it to everyone.
Erica R.
Rimouski
Love this! Feels good on the skin! Really fresh and works great! I would buy this again!
Nehal A.
Very effective product ..... makes your face look amazing ..... it makes you look natural
Neelofar A.
This is one of the best serums ever. It does the job of many things all together at once.
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
1,463 reviews
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match ❤️❤️
Tayyibah S.
Non greasy, absorbs into skin pretty pretty quickly, moisturising, helps dry skin a lot
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.