BY OLAY

Chloe F.
Smells amazing, such cute packaging. It works so well on my skin and makes my skin feel amazing!
Christina A.
Evens out my skin. Feels soft and not sticky. I would recommend to others however can be pricey.
Vianney S.
Hermoso producto me deja la piel suave hidratada no me la deja grasosa y tiene una textura suave
Jessica H.
This is a lovely lightweight serum, doesn't smell bad etc. Feels so smooth and you feel amazing!
Caitlin h.
I love this product so much!?!?! my skin feels so soft after i use this but i cant use every day
Amanda J.
Peterborough , ON
Awesome awesome awesome product I have stocked up on it and love everything about it ..

Thanks
Millie S.
Such a dewy, moisturising syrum not too expensive,super affordable for the high quality product
Lori G.
It wasn't bad! I would purchase this again. It helped me a bit. I don't find it often though.
Kirsty C.
Wonderful product! Affordable compared to similar products but works just as well! Love this
Tanya S.
Surrey
U totally hate it totally do not recommend please do not buy it's broke out my face with acne
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.