BY OLAY

Melissa M.
Aguascalientes
I fall in love with this product its amazing and unique.... It cheap and easy to find at stores i just love it!
michellearagon
Deja mi piel bien hidratada sin necesidad de buscar otra crema que lo haga y lo puede utilizar hasta mi madre.
jeannette w.
didant notice a big difference.but did leave my skin less dry. not worth the money .aldis cream did better
Inna L.
Tambien e usado la de loreal y son buenisimas casi la mayor parte de los productos de loreal son muy buenos
Nicole P.
Me personally have tried many serums but this one works best for me and wouldn't change my opinion at all
Jorge M.
7423 little river Tpke Apt 101
The best quality of products for the perfect skin care and always looks flawless every hour of the day
katherine ☺.
Happy valley goose bay, NL
Loved the way this made my face feel, and look. i usually have blemishes but his helped my oily skin 😍
H H.
My mom loves this product she uses it a lot . Not so expensive either you can grab it at any drug store
Nikoleta G.
Thessaloniki
I love using this serum! It is the best and it helps my make up look super great. I need this weekly.
Janelle S.
Amazzingggggggg!!!!!!!!!! This brand isn't very high-end but this product is better than many others
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.