BY OLAY

lisa S.
Prattville, AL
When I would go visit my mom, I always went through her make up because she always had the most popular and luxurious brands.

The one thing that never changed, was the Olay Definity Serum. She never squelched on the best, and so that little bottle sitting there on her vanity being refreshed every few months was a powerful statement.

The first time I used it I was hooked. In 10 years I've never changed brands.
Jessica S.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely loved Olay Definity Serum! I had this really noticeable line on my nose for years going from side to side. My make up would always get stuck in the crease and I felt that it costed me a lot of time, as I was always in the bathroom trying to re-do my make up on my nose. Since using this product for 5 months, it has really decreased to visibility of that line and I no longer am self-conscious about myself. It truly does help with the appearance of wrinkles and fine line. As I age and lose pigment and collagen in my face, I will continue to use this product and am confident that it will keep my skin looking amazing!
Benita S.
Fresno, CA
When it comes to Olay definite Serum I'm impressed. At age 41 I'm always looking for that perfect product to stop the signs of aging in its tracks., And this year I'm definitely delivers. I'm prone to breakouts this product is lightweight and doesn't clog my pores. Leaves my skin feeling firm and silky smooth. And has a wonderful scent which is a must for me.
Toni W.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love this product. I have extremely sensitive, dry skin and this is one of the only products I can use on my face. I have tried everything including products that Olay has to offer and they cause problems. This doesn't. This is probably the best line of moisturizers Olay has. It really restores dry skin, and restores to a clear complexion. Highly recommend. I use this product on a daily basis and my skin is flawless and I love it.
Taylor L.
Being a 'younger user' of facial creams, I see it a good prevention practice in the deterrence of wrinkles and fine lines. We have all seen the commercials.. So i tried the Olay serum because I am a fan of their other products, which don't cause me to break out. This serum, applied at night keeps my skin evenly moisturized and keeps the bags under my eyes at bay. 2 thumbs up!
Kyle T.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend Katie was the one who has gotten me into serums. She has always been on top of the make-up and skincare industry, so I trust her vote. Word of mouth marketing is really fantastic and when one of your closest confidants give you that message, it's crucial to take it. I enjoyed this product and I felt refreshed. I would recommend it to another friend.
Erinn F.
Germantown , TN
Awesome ingredients and formulation. My friends are shocked when they learn this is what I use - they're expecting something pricier. You cannot go wrong with the Olay Regenerist line -- they have unscented versions of many products for ultra-sensitive skin. Depending on the packaging, you might have to keep certain products in a drawer or cabinet to protect them from light and maintain their efficacy. A great drugstore choice that's just as effective if not better than more upscale brands.
Lindsay W.
I absolutely love this product and I'm so disappointed that Olay discontinued it. I have extremely sensitive, dry skin and this is one of the only products I can use on my face. I have tried everything including products that Olay has to offer and they cause problems. This doesn't. I'm not certain what I'm going to do once I can't find this any longer. They still sell it on Amazon, so thankful.
Lorena C.
Miramar, FL
New research proves that discoloration, dullness and brown spots play a significant role in aging your skin - not just wrinkles alone.
Different from most anti-aging products; Olay Definity contains a glucosamine complex. It is designed to fight what ages you most; transforming the look of discoloration, dullness and brown spots PLUS wrinkles - for luminous, more flawless, highly defined skin.
Olay Definity; with its essential glucosamine complex; penetrates up to 10 surface layers deep; hydrating to allow skin's natural self repair and to reduce the look of discoloration; dullness; brown spots and wrinkles in just 8 weeks.
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
I have used oil of Olay since I was 12 years old and my mom would buy me a bottle ever time I ran out. My skin was flawless. I started using Olay Definity serum along with Oil of Olay lotion. I get compliments all the time on how nice it is and how young I look, even the ladies at the makeup counter compliment my sling. I also have been buying all three of my daughter's the original oil of Olay since they were teens.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.