BY OLAY

Melissa l.
waubaushene
I had used other stuff that I thought didn't work as great. This doesn't leave skin looking shinny because I hate that. Easy glide on :)
Anu S.
QLD,Australia
Great product,makes ur skin very glowing,I used to have very dry skin but after using this product I have seen a great glow on my face,,.
Cherri M.
Hinton , AB
I have used many serums, this was alright... I found it to be a bit sticky and I ended up with a breakout... I have not used it since...
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Olay esta recien la empese a usar y me gusta porque el suero aporta muchos nutrientes que son buenos para la piel y todas deberian usar
Angelica S.
Prince Albert
Idk of I even needed this but I used it and it felt great. Face looked more awake and fresh. Don't think I'll use it again though.
Nnai_na U.
Coventry
Olay is very week known for their face and eye products especially their eye cream . I love the products and the get the job done
Emma W.
this serum made my skin super soft and smooth. the packaging was average. i've got this once and bought it multiple times after
jess l.
this serum makes my skin feel hydrates and smooth it got rid pf al my fine lines and has made my skin look glowing and natiral
emilye a.
This really the best product I love this so bad is like magical like me and my and my sister love it because us for everyone
Louisa C.
Poole , Dorset
Love it. Makes my skin feel so smooth and is perfect for oily skin. Such a smooth and easy to apply product. Thank you Olay x
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.