BY OLAY

Georgia C.
It really restores dry skin,and restores to a clear complexion.Highly recommend...I Use this product on a daily basis and my skin is flawless I love i
Phoebe H.
This really helped with my dry skin after being in the sun all day and it gave me an amazing dewy glow and kept my skin feeling smooth and refreshed
Kristylle V.
Manila
I love the way this serum feels, although I have to say unfortunately I did no see that much of a difference than before I started using the product
sina h.
This serum smells amazing and easy to apply. How ever it is not a right fit for oily skin like myself. It'll be cool if there is one for oily skin.
Rukhma A.
I don't really know what to say about this. its makes my skin hydrated for a bit but after an hour i don't feel like if i have anything on my face
Kety R.

I gave this to my mother for her birthday and she loved it. Says he has noticed a change in his skin, as he feels like nourishes and rejuvenates.
Lidia R.
Miami
I never used that product, I dont know about this.

But I can use if I have it .

For me is very importante take care my body specifically my face
Adrienne L.
Calgary
I was expecting A little more from this product. My skins complexion didn't change much and I felt I needed to add more to my face then normal
shamlah y.
I love this product as i use it every night an i have no complains about it . i also think people should have this in there room evry women.
Brianna M.
This makes my face extremely hydrated, and renewed! it is my go to skin care, i have never had a problem with my skin from this product!
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.