BY OLAY

Alejandra M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Esta cera es buenisima, me a encantado... El presio algo elevadito pero buen resultado.
Megan T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Good product. Loved the smell and how it made my face feel. Would definitely recommend
Karen N.
New York
I was given this as a gift and I liked the way it felt. It was light and dried quickly.
Jennifer H.
Haltom City, TX
I love Olay. Their Definity Serum is so good. Goes on smooth and soaks in really well.
Jocelyn R.
Waukegan
I use it because someone recommended to me but I think is just not the right one for me
Meghan M.
Richmond, VA
I wasn't a huge fan of this product only because I like a different cream so much more.
nelsys b.
Bottle to small. brush attachs but so far works good not harsh bery gentle and warming
Cynthia F.
Cumberland, RI
I love to use this product under my foundation . And also at night after I was my face
Carol M.
Rothbury, MI
The hydration serum from olay is amazing really helped bring moisture back to my skin.
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
My mom introduced me to this. Its never too early to start using eye creams or serums.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.