BY OLAY

Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Not a fan of this serum it’s very oily and leaves my skin feeling wet. Wouldn’t recommend
Heather M.
The Olay definity serum makes your face feel so good. It hydrates well and works quickly.
Lacey C.
Salem, OR
Iys kimda oily so i wouldnt use more than a tiny drop for each eye.. But over all good ..
Maddi G.
Evansville, IN
I rarely need this product but when I have acne this is my go to serum its very hydrating
Lindsie V.
Tacoma, WA
A lot of people in my household use this. And we all love this product. Its a must have !
victoria l.
warren
I try to never run out of this product, my face always looks fresh and it goes on smooth
Julie C.
mira loma
I use this product for my everyday skin care routine it’s really great for the skin! 👍🏻👍🏻
missy h.
west virginia, ['', '', '']
I think every woman has used this this is a very good product and I would recommend this
Tiffany H.
Oneonta , AL
Loved the product and can't wait to get more! I got it at Walmart for an amazing price!
Stephanie K.
Wichita, KS
Helps keep my skin hydrated. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a great buy.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.