BY OLAY

Ipo R.
Chula Vista, CA
Alittle pricey for the size... works fine... did not meet expectations. Made me break out
Odalys S.
Definitely would buy again. Makes my skin feel and look smooth and silky. Great product!
Mari S.
Saint Louis, MO
Amazing serum, I definitely see a major difference. This is my go to serum for night time
Lorena m.
Springdale, AR
Lover keeps me look younger and alive I get a lot of complement since I started using it
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
I bought and tried tgis, unfortunately it broke my face.out really bad Soni gave it away
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
Love this serum for my dry skin. Soaks it up and makes it radiant and looking brand new!
Christia Danielle F.
Grenada, MS
I use okay for moisturizer for my face since I have dry skin. I love olay brand products
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
I'm not a fan but it's an okay serum. I love the brand Olay and all there other products.
liberty F.
Gardena, CA
Good for dry or rough skin. Use after face wash it feels great. Perfect soft skin after.
Margaret K.
Staten Island, NY
It was just a tad bit alittle too sticky little to sticky for my lifelong didn’t like the
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.