BY OLAY

Karla V.
El Paso, TX
It left my skin soft abs not oily , my skin absorbed it without leaving my face looking oily
Lesli M.
hayden idaho
I have noticed a lot of changes from this serum. I have noticed less fine lines and wrinkles.
Brooke A.
Bolivar, OH
This works pretty well, I would recommend it seems to do good on my skin and I ah e rich skin
Kim G.
New Smyrna Beach
I love the way this product makes my skin feel. Very light and not oily. Makes my skin glow.
Angela S.
Casselberry, FL
It's okay seen better but it's good keeps my skin smooth and hydrated and ready for the day.
Carole J.
Crowley, TX
The product was one the best product on the Shelves.. I'm am 56 and people think that I 36 .
Latonya C.
Great product that works. For the price you pay to get results you want , this is worth it.
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
It's no gods I want to try another one because I have a dry skin and it's not enough for me
Elyssa P.
Francesville, IN
It makes my skin so much softer and it makes my skin look rejuvenated, honestly a must have
Rose N.
San Benito, TX
It helps my skin feel smoothr.i use it befor o go to bed.my family loves it.i need more .
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.