BY OLAY

Melissa T.
York, PA
Works after using it for awhile. Great packaging and price is a little high, but i still buy it
Marie R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the only serum I've used I'm sure there's more but too afraid of braking out w pimples.
Ari N.
La Grande, OR
This serum works! I absolutely love it! The scent the texture, all of it i love! No complaints!
Amanda D.
Hadley, PA
I like this product! Cheap easy and works really well! I would try to again in the near future!
yoleida p.
I recommend it this serum, i put in my face all the days in the night, is the best for my face.
Carole J.
Crowley, TX
The product was one the best product on the Shelves.. I'm am 56 and people think that I 36 .
Kristi A.
I love all olay product they always leave my skin look smooth and feel soft. Love this stuff
julie d.
Emmet, AR
It does ok for my eyes I'm not too interested in these kinds of products but I guess there ok
Martezia R.
Mesa, AZ
Good for the skin. Love how in it feels. Makes me look like I'm glowing. Would love it more.
Casey C.
Every time I try this, it leaves me greasy. I'm not sure if I don't rub it in enough or what.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.