BY OLAY

America S.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves your akin soft and helps a lot i really enjoy using it love it and recommend it to everyone
Jessica Y.
Callahan, FL
It's an ok product and doesn't really help me and it doesn't help my eyes like I thought it would
Victoria F.
Amazing. It works so good and it's amazing. I think everyone should have this in their goodie bag
Erica T.
Kinda expensive, but still a wonderful product. Would buy more often if it wasn't for the price.
K P.
Brockton, MA
I love this! It really is worth the price. It comes in a nice package. This is also very product
Ikram M.
You can never go wrong with olay it's a very good choice I never regretted any of their products
Victoria M.
Alamogordo, NM
This has definitely done wonders for my skin. I found it to be a little too greasy for me though.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
This product was very silky smooth and lightweight. This is one of my go to products for my skin.
Correye A.
Ahh. It's not the best I've used but I would use it again If I had to. Okay is sometimes awesome
Misty C.
Works super great absolutely love it would definitely use it again and has an awesome smell to it
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.