BY OLAY

Jordan G.
Cedartown
Want to define lines and look younger this is the product you'll go to everytins !! Awesome product
Maria R.
Excellent product I recommend contains glucosamine essential for the skin is super moisturizing...
Miriam L.
W Valley City, UT
Used it for a while but I didn't see the results I had heard or expected. Maybe if I used it longer
tracey h.
Philadelphia, PA
I felt it really didnt do anything for me it might work for others but for me i saw no difference
Maria L.
Yuma, AZ
Love how it works , olay is just a really really good product. Also snot so pricy its affortable
Cindy B.
connelly springs
I liked this product. It seemed to smooth libes and give the appearance of a more even skin tone.
Jordan U.
Battle ground, WA
I really liked the way it felt, but it made me way way to oily. I like to use this in the winter.
Norje R.
Olay is very good I enjoy using the product for my face it's pricey but it's worth it in the end
Jeana H.
Chino Hills, CA
A good serum but pricey. A little goes along way. Noticeable change in skin texture after 60 days.
Hannah B.
Athens, GA
Olay's products are always perfect and what I need. Their serum is good and helpful for my skin!
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.