BY OLAY

Samantha J.
BAY CITY
I have used this Serum a few times. Leaves me feelimg soft. I really like Olay products in general.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Love this product! Nothing but great results each time I have used the product. I am very satisfied
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Works pretty well to hydrate your skin wasn't the best I've used though probably wouldn't buy again
Avalon B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay definite is great for my dry skin. I think that is it perfect to use after washing your face.
Chloe S.
Cumming, GA
Works great on skin and really helps. Easy to see improving after a few uses and is very effective
Sabrina S.
New Braunfels, TX
Smooth product. Love the way my skin feels after using- but makes me break out so I stopped using.
Kimie E.
Spanish Fork
Have only been using for a short time but my skin feels much softer and has a very nice glow to it.
Anna N.
Woodworth, LA
Love this skin serum. I have a super dry face and it always leaves my face feeling very mostiurized
Valery V.
This is a great prodict it helps very good in every way. It a good value definitely worth the price
Joy G.
Birmingham, AL
Product works great as part of my daily routine. it feels soft and light on my skin, not smothering
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.