BY OLAY

mya m.
Enola, PA
Used this for months, no change under my eyes, made my skin soft though. Smells pretty okay I guess.
Taryn S.
I tried my moms didn't get to try it out for long but from what I've used I really seemed to like it!
Melissa C.
Ashland, KS
Would recommend this product. It was a great price and got it at Walmart. You won't be disappointed.
Sarah R.
Very nice feel to it and calms and relaxing on my body and face. Very good and I highly recommend it
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
This goes on smooth and makes your skin still feel like skin instead of heavy, weighed down products.
Laura Z.
It works . I don't regret on buying this and I don't think I one does either . I'll keep buying this
Jessica G.
Talking Rock
I love anything Olay but I can't say I have used any of these for sure. I always use olay moisturizer
Lorraine A.
Los Angeles, CA
This Serum is definitely one of my favorites. It makes my face smooth and clean. Worth the purchase.
Lilly S.
Bayonne, NJ
This is an amazing serum very silky on the skin and i wake up feeling brand new.. i got mine at cvs
Norma C.
I like to use this before my makeup it sets it in sooo good and it helps on keeping my skin healthy
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.